• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Zoloft + (Meth)amphetamine

Magnus

Bluelighter
This is probaly tiresome for some, but I can't find the info even with searching.
I am going on prescription Zoloft tomorrow (daily). In three weeks I had planned to do (Meth)amphetamine (unsure) for the first time.
Now, what is the interaction? Should I avoid the (Meth)amphetamine alltogheter? Will my Meth effect be tainted in any way? Will my Zoloft treatment be affected in anyway?
While we are at it, I got 1 gram of this stuff to snort with a friend. From what I have read 0,5 gram (500mg) seems to be a lot, especially for a first-timer. Advice?
Also, please understand that I am planning on doing this only once and that I am staying of all drugs until I'm done with the anti-depressants (4 months).

1)This post should be in the Health Q & A forum, where we handle medication and recreational drug interactions.
2) Meth and Zoloft are okay to take in combination. If you are taking the Zoloft for depression/anxiety/OCD then doing a drug like meth could worsen your disorder. However, there isn't any extreme danger in doing meth while on Zoloft. Some of the 'lovey' (e-like) effects of the meth will probably be reduced because of your Zoloft, but you will still be able to get a good high. I have personally done meth while on a similar drug (the SSRI prozac), with no problems.
3)I definitely think snorting 1/2 gram is wayyyy too much! (presuming you have decent meth). I would suggest much more like 50 mg over the course of the night. If you were doing the meth orally, you might want to do a little more, ~70 mg or so. But 500 mg?? That seems ridiculous to me -- especially if you have no tolerance. Start out with little -- meth lines are MUCH MUCH smaller than coke lines -- and you can always do more if you need to/want to.

It probably isnt meth, more likely amphetamine since youre getting it here in Sweden right?
I have never seen meth here, only regular amphetamine.

If its really meth, I agree with fairnymph---a 1/2 gram is INSANE!!!! I'm a speedphreek and do meth on a semi-regular basis and have been doing so for almost a year. Our "20 bags" are .1gram and I only need 2-3 to keep me up and feeling very nice for two two three days... A 1/2 gram would keep a virgin up for a WEEK! Trust me, you deffinately dont want to do that much... unless its regular amp, then its a different story.

Sorry, I think it's amphetamine sulphate and NOT methamphetamine hcl - to further back this up, you said yer doing 1/2g at a time - this is common for the shitty amphetamine you find over there, if it were raw meth you were getting 1/2g would be WAY to much, even for a heavy user..
Now.. moving to Health T & A