[AUS] [Melbourne] Speed/ice/meth use and depression

Angela@TP

Greenlighter
Methamphetamine and Depression Intervention​

Turning Point Alcohol and Drug Centre is looking for people who regularly use speed or ice and who experience feelings of depression for a study into new psychological treatments.

Participation in this project may involve 6 weekly one-hour sessions with a psychologist. Minimum involvement requires all eligible participants to attend 4 assessments for which they are compensated for their time and travel.

If you are :

*living in Victoria
*over 18 years of age
*willing to attend up to 6 treatment sessions

Please contact Angela on 03) 8413 8446 or email [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you regularly use speed or ice? Do you sometimes feel depressed? (AUS, Victoria)

Trial of a new psychological treatment for methamphetamine users with depression

Turning Point Alcohol and Drug Centre is looking for people who regularly use speed or ice and who experience feelings of depression - to be involved in a study into new psychological treatments.

Participation in this project may involve 6 weekly one-hour sessions with a psychologist. Minimum involvement requires all eligible participants to attend 4 assessments for which they are compensated for their time and travel.

IF YOU ARE:
*living in Victoria
*over 18 years of age
*willing to attend up to 6 treatment sessions

Please contact Angela on 03) 8413 8446 or email [email protected][/B]

Offer looks great.
I have to think about it ans discuss with my cousin and then only i can decide...

Excellent !!!
But what about the people not living in Victoria??????????