• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

snorting xanax?

Yes you might as well swallow them. They are not water soluble so all you would do is unneeded damage to you nose. Save those cavities for other drugs to penetrate. Have fun :)

Yep you're better off swallowing or parachuting them. Snorting them works, but medically speaking, it won't hit any faster since it's not absorbed into your nasal passages, just goes down to your stomach.

many people who use benzos say that snorting it works better for them...personally i think that it's only a placebo effect. but if you personally feel it more if you snort it, then by all means...

whoops to late. snorted it
-thanks
Well then why the fuck did you come on here asking us for advice when you're gonna go ahead and do what you want anyway? Next time don't waste our time.

WHY do you feel this incessant need to snort EVERY FUCKING PILL you find?
Snorting things does not make you "cool" and "badass", sorry....

Originally posted by fairnymph:
WHY do you feel this incessant need to snort EVERY FUCKING PILL you find?
Snorting things does not make you "cool" and "badass", sorry....

I enjoy railing xanax. I don't do it to be cool or badass, I just enjoy snorting my drugs.
My question to you Fairnymph, why does it bother you so much that some people enjoy snorting EVERY FUCKING PILL they find?
Adios,
Steve

It probably bothers her because it just doesn't make sense to do. It's obviously not doing your nose any favors to throw shit up there that doesn't belong there. I enjoy pounding the occasional beer but you won't see me in the kitchen funneling milk. There is a time and a place...

I snorted it because i got impatient. I figured if snorting makes alot of other things better, but I wasnt sure about snorting benzos. Thats why i asked you guys. I prefer snorting amphetamines (except mdma) and cocaine as opposed to smoking or oral. Snorting the Xanax however seemed to work the same if not worse. Who knows?

I snorted it because i got impatient. I figured if snorting makes alot of other things better, but I wasnt sure about snorting benzos. Thats why i asked you guys. I prefer snorting amphetamines (except mdma) and cocaine as opposed to smoking or oral. Snorting the Xanax however seemed to work the same if not worse. Who knows? How is snorting pills alone trying to be badass? Who was I trying to impress. Im certainly not trying to waste it. Im just try to get high. Or higher.

^^^well now you know^^^...i guess everyone needs to snort there benzos at least one time ,just so they wont have to post about it(hell i snorted K-pins and ATIVAN ),but now i know it makes no difference,if ya want it to hit quicker let it dissolve under your tounge....seemed to hit me quicker

Alright, I saw the word "PLUR" and now we are arguing about MDMA being an amphetamine ... the original question is null now that the user got his answer, so this thread closes...