• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

morphine

moridin

Bluelighter
can you bang blue morphine 100mg? or is there something soliable that is dangerous in it? if there is should i snort it?

DON'T bang pills. ALL pills have at the very least, binders, or else they wouldn't hold together in one solid mass. Binders are NOT safe to inject.
So, snort 'em.

im not questioning your word or anything on this, but are you shure you are right? becouse one of my friends looked up the morphine mirs on the internet and said there was no soliable bindings in it? he would not bang this if it was not true. i would ask him, but he is not in town and i dont know what site he went to. i considered it and checked erowid to no evail. if you dont know could you lead me to a site that could answer my question?

Ok - the inactive ingredients of a morphine sulfate pill tablet: Lactose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, and Stearic Acid.
Now, do these things sound like they would be fun to inject? No, they aren't and they should not be injected.
Even if you perform some kind of ghetto extraction, are you going to get ALL of these binders/fillers out? No.
So, unless you have an elaborate chemistry lab setup in your basement, I wouldn't recommend attempting to filter your pill and then shooting it. Just ain't wise. Get some heroin instead, if you feel the need to inject an opiate. Or get a pharmaceutical that is meant to be injected (like Demoral or Dilaudid).
[ 25 February 2002: Message edited by: fairnymph ]

Yeah, the truth is as fairnymph said - it's not a healthy practice to inject pharmacutical pills .. HOWEVER, it's something many of us do and the once-and-awhile use will NOT kill you, and is, in fact, very common ... here is the problem - if you're talking about the "blue 100mg morphine pills" it sounds like you have the extended release tablets - these, like OxyContin, should NOT be injected unless you know what you're doing (it can easily be done at home using a freezer and some water) ..
So, if you have an instant release tablet, simply prep it for injection as you would most any powder - the biggest thing is that you avoid using heat, as by cooking it you may end up breaking down shit that it's best to avoid ..
Still confused? Ok, if those pills are INASTANT RELEASE then simply crush tme to a powder, put them in a spoon, add cold water, mix as best you can, let set for awhile, mix again, FILTER then inject .. if it's extended/controlled release stick to shorting these, as you CAN inject but you need to do a complete cold water prep in the freezer..
So, research those a little more ..
As a side note: Demerol and Dilaudid are NOT ment to be injected, and you get many of the same substances (people think Dilaudid is MENT for injection because of how easy it disolves, though it still contains Talc which is one of those not-good-things to bang, though with Dilaudid the ONLY WAY to get your moneies worth is to inject it!)

I should have clarified...I was referring to the vial/IV-ready forms of Demerol and Dilaudid, which I have seen alot of....unlike morphine, which on the black market usually seems to come in tablet/pill form.