• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking oxy: How to get more bang for your buck!

dewy

Greenlighter
SWIM knows many people say that smoking oxy does not work, but there are also many out there who do it, and know that it works. So the following thread is for those who have done it, do it, and know that it works. :X Please do not reply with any comments about the efficacy of smoking oxy. :X

SWIM smokes oxy pretty consistantly and does it using tin foil and a straw. SWIM realized that when you smoke oxy out of the same straw multiple times, a brown substance starts to appear on the inside of the straw. Now, SWIM thought that this was kind of gross, and for a long time threw out the straws when they accumulated a substantial amount of brown goo on them. SWIM ran out of drugs and started to go through withdrawals and figured, perhaps the goo on the inside of the straw is oxy resin, like the same way that pot forms resin on a pipe and you can smoke that.

So, SWIM decided to cut the straw in half after it had a very substantial amount of gross looking brown goo on it instead of throwing it out, and figured out how to scrape the goo off (which is very difficult to do considering it is so sticky). SWIM did it using the flat edge of a metal knife over tin foil, and the stuff that didn't fall on to the tin foil and got stuck to the knife (the majority of it) was carefully scraped off the knife with a piece of sharp plastic from a different cut straw. So now SWIM had a couple of small globs of this brown goo on a piece of tin foil and proceeded to smoke it. It quickly melted and bubbled up providing quite a bit of smoke. After a few seconds, SWIM realized that the brown goo is pretty much pure oxy because he got quite a nice high from it. Imagine hash, except made of oxy.

So there. For all of you who smoke oxy, use the same straw for a while until it gets some good goo on it, and then do the procedure previously stated, and youl get more bang for your buck. From one straw, SWIM got enough to be the equivalent of about half of a roxy 30. SWIM guesses that it takes about 3 or so roxys to get up enough goo on one straw to do it.

Have a nice day! If you have any questions about the best way to get the goo off the straw and need more details, send a private message.

please dont use SWIM man :\
Have a nice day! If you have any questions about the best way to get the goo off the straw and need more details, send a private message
even if someone did, you cant send them back until you're a bluelighter

and since you aked so nicely :) I'm not gonna bitch at you about smoking pills but just know not everyone is as nice as me and this will likely be closed. but hey I could be wrong

It was closed in another forum and suggested that it be moved to this one. And to clarify, i've read the discussions about smoking pills, I know its wasteful, I know its bad for your lungs, but if someones gonna go off of those arguments then why snort pills instead of banging them (no waste with banging), why bang pills instead of eat them (much healthier to eat them)? To each his own. Live and let live.
If I offered a way to make light bulbs last longer would you try to argue whether or not they make light?

How to get more bang for your buck??????? SNORT IT , IV IT, OR EAT IT......................... Dont smoke it...............

Who in the fuck smokes their OC's??????

People do. If you don't, then this post isnt for you.

I just smoked sooooo much Concerta.

I'm thinking about smoking a couple of aspirin to potentiate the high. Is this a good idea?

ladyinthesky said:
^nice avatar

did you know you can fax it too?????

Thanks. And yes, infact the faxing process gives it a nice electric feel. :)

IM sticking to my guns on this one, smoking oxies is for the ignorant, highschoolers & certain SWIM.

ladyinthesky said:
^nice avatar

did you know you can fax it too?????

Can I get some please my # is 1-800-lol@-smokingoxy......

thankyou...8)

SWIMs mistaken sadly, SWIMs Get way more bang for their buck and a mad higher blood plasma concentrate with more less any other ingestion method. Why The fuck do you guys smoke binders, i never understand this.

What is the ME ME ME for? I don't get it. Oh yea, I just smoked a vitamin by the way. /snort

Carry on.

lol.. i doubt this clown is gonna be around anytime soon

OH MY GOD!! i just read the FUNNIEST thing, before hand i really pretty much only read the title.
So the following thread is for those who have done it, do it, and know that it works. Please do not reply with any comments about the efficacy of smoking oxy.
This makes my life, thank you.