• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking oxy: How to get more bang for your buck!

ladyinthesky said:
^nice avatar

did you know you can fax it too?????
lol I remember that dude, he took WAYYYYYYY too much Acid........... He was literally GONE. :\

Dude give it up with the SWIM shit Jesus..
And the best bang for your Oxy is to eat or snort it..
Smoking them is for desperate idiots that don't know better

Then you get desperate and fein for the Goo HAHA
What a fucking joke.. You must still be a kid

dewy said:
SWIM knows many people say that smoking oxy does not work, but there are also many out there who do it, and know that it works. So the following thread is for those who have done it, do it, and know that it works. :X Please do not reply with any comments about the efficacy of smoking oxy. :X

SWIM smokes oxy pretty consistantly and does it using tin foil and a straw. SWIM realized that when you smoke oxy out of the same straw multiple times, a brown substance starts to appear on the inside of the straw. Now, SWIM thought that this was kind of gross, and for a long time threw out the straws when they accumulated a substantial amount of brown goo on them. SWIM ran out of drugs and started to go through withdrawals and figured, perhaps the goo on the inside of the straw is oxy resin, like the same way that pot forms resin on a pipe and you can smoke that.

So, SWIM decided to cut the straw in half after it had a very substantial amount of gross looking brown goo on it instead of throwing it out, and figured out how to scrape the goo off (which is very difficult to do considering it is so sticky). SWIM did it using the flat edge of a metal knife over tin foil, and the stuff that didn't fall on to the tin foil and got stuck to the knife (the majority of it) was carefully scraped off the knife with a piece of sharp plastic from a different cut straw. So now SWIM had a couple of small globs of this brown goo on a piece of tin foil and proceeded to smoke it. It quickly melted and bubbled up providing quite a bit of smoke. After a few seconds, SWIM realized that the brown goo is pretty much pure oxy because he got quite a nice high from it. Imagine hash, except made of oxy.

So there. For all of you who smoke oxy, use the same straw for a while until it gets some good goo on it, and then do the procedure previously stated, and youl get more bang for your buck. From one straw, SWIM got enough to be the equivalent of about half of a roxy 30. SWIM guesses that it takes about 3 or so roxys to get up enough goo on one straw to do it.

Have a nice day! If you have any questions about the best way to get the goo off the straw and need more details, send a private message.

WOW Thank you
The next time I'm fienin and want to waste my Oxys. I'll make sure to follow your very scientific steps..
Cause god forbid I wouldn't want to waste my drugs:p

dont worry, if anyone wastes any amount of drugs trying this, all you gotta do is just mail me $199 and i'll fedex you the schematics to a time machine thats sure to work! cash only :)

Sportfisher39 said:
WOW Thank you
The next time I'm fienin and want to waste my Oxys. I'll make sure to follow your very scientific steps..
Cause god forbid I wouldn't want to waste my drugs:p
Jesus is surely crying after knowing all of those oxy's were wasted. :(

SAVEYOUR'S time machine blue print was put together in cambodia.. you dont want that. Just Western Union me $300 and mail me a paper contract containing your soul & youll have your blue prints.. True ones. Muwahaha!

Something tells me the OP ODed off of oxy fumes & wont be posting back too too soon.

swim man

ladyinthesky said:
omg plz no

please dont SWIM on drugs
LOL NO NOT SWIMING ON DURGS.......

ever seen the back of a dollor bill on...

NSFW:
drugs

the brown goo man my god the brown goo its its its getting me high....lol

its the goo man the goo.....

to bad it ain't blue we'd call it blue magoo

babyjesus.jpg

I still have nightmares about the previous Oxy smoking thread...

Sportfisher39 said:
And the best bang for your Oxy is to eat or snort it..
Uhh I'm pretty sure shooting it would be more effective.

I think its likely that as the binders, fillers, talc and waxes in pills burn, it DOES produce a dizzy euphoric effect upon SWIM.

Someone at BL told me that "wasting Oxycodone makes Baby Jesus cry". I suspect he is wailing loudly now.

Good luck with it!
Snowbear

Thats what there getting high on is all the binders and fillers..
Then they think they're smoking Oxycodone.. Know wonders they think that, there mind is all fucked up and they can't think straight..8o
Wonder what happened to the OP.. Must be really having a good time with all those binders and shit LOL=D
I love it when morons come on here and tell us all about smoking worthless shit=D
I kind of miss him and all his wisdom he's sharing8o

Sportfisher39 said:
Thats what there getting high on is all the binders and fillers..
Then they think they're smoking Oxycodone.. Know wonders they think that, there mind is all fucked up and they can't think straight..8o
Wonder what happened to the OP.. Must be really having a good time with all those binders and shit LOL=D
I love it when morons come on here and tell us all about smoking worthless shit=D
I kind of miss him and all his wisdom he's sharing8o
Are you guys saying smoking OC gets you no high from the OC itself?

I don't smoke OC, seams like such a waste and not too healthy but I do know allot of people that do. Some of them have been doing H or OC for years and swear to me that smoking even OCs gives a great high... 8)

I smoked Morphine once that came in pill form. It's hard to determine if it worked or not, as I took 50mg or 60mg that night and I only smoked about 10mg of it. It tasted nice though on top of my bowl of weed so I wasn't complaining. I got REALLY high that night on Morphine, it was the only night I did it and I think I over did it. Way too much nausea and only about 15 minutes before it set in so I didn't enjoy the buzz too much.

mr.blonde which oxy thread, theirs been a good few and i remember one particular one a good few months back and people were actually trying to say it was a good idea.. tis killz.

Some of them have been doing H or OC for years and swear to me that smoking even OCs gives a great high...
iii call BS on whoever has been "doing H for years" and goes on oxy over H.. this person is either really really stupid or talking out of their ass; you decide!