• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking oxy: How to get more bang for your buck!

So has anyone actually smoked Oxy?
Sounds stupid to me too, but has anyone had any personal experience with it?

FrostyMcFailure said:
iii call BS on whoever has been "doing H for years" and goes on oxy over H.. this person is either really really stupid or talking out of their ass; you decide!
I said H or OC for years and they def prefer H. They do OC only because they get them for free often. I've seen them smoke both H and OCs on several occasions in the last year. They seam to do one or the other daily for at least weeks at a time before trying to quit.

lol
I haven't looked at this thread since a few days after I opened it. Mad funny.
Well, HERES to a resurfacing!

Smoking oxy (and H) works. And so does the brown crap thats on the straws. If you don't believe me, work up a habit, don't use anythin for 12 hours and then smoke a half a roxy and tell me how you feel.
Then, when you run out and are jonesin for more, scrape some off the inside of a well used straw, smoke it, and again, tell me how you feel.

Proof's in the puddin.

Here comes the flame. Bring it.

gezgin said:
What the hell does SWIM mean?
when you submerge yourself in a body of water, then proceed to flail your arms and legs vigourosly untill you start to slowly move

^^ I was going to say that, but I didn't want to bump it. ;)

Sorry about that, im 3 weeks clean after about 2 years straight of usin and was lookin through some stuff on my computer. I was in a good mood and thought it would be funny to reopen this and see what more funny stuff people could write.

And SWIM means
Sam the Waiter, and Ira the Mortician.
Its like the whole 'Joe the plumber' thing.

What about Tito the Builder and Lisa the teacher? Ive heard that Bob the Builder smokes oxy. Hes a maverick! He goes against the grain! Mavericky! hahah

i was reading this and i'm somewhat surprised how much everyone is against smoking pills.

crushing them up and lacing it with cannabis is probably the best thing to do, if you want to smoke it.
but not everyone can snort, or find it very pleasurable at all. not to mention smoking is easiest.. besides swallowing it.

who the hell keeps necroing this thread? thought for sure a mod closed this months ago8o

please, let this embarressing use of oxy die out. Just snort it or dare i suggest IV it?

LOLOL 'bob the builder smokes oxy' hahaha. His dealer is Kermit the frog.

On a side note not related to this thread, as a former avid snorter, eater, smoker, and IVer (in that progression), smoking oxy (while not the most efficient way to do it) works well. And after saying that ill get the argument that if its not the most efficient way then why would you do it. And ill respond to that with, its a preference. IVing is the most efficient but people still choose to snort it. And plugging it is more efficient than snorting it, so people who won't smoke it and only snort it should be sticking it up their ass. But they don't. Because of preference.

But I do gotta say, sprinkling it on top of pot and subjecting it to direct flame seems like it wouldn't work. But i've never tried that, so if you actually get oxified off that then power to you, potheads.