View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Drug combinations with LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked lsd + 2C-B. Very blissful and nice visuals.
lsd + MDMA is my favorite way to trip.
lsd + shrooms was too much for me. Shrooms work best on their own for me.

LSD + MDMA synergize really well, and I find that LSD + a Vicodin can help ease a trip and put you in a good mind state if you're anxious. I find that weed will boost your trip significantly and add loads of anxiety/paranoia, so I try to avoid it.

W-R-Xtacy said:
Anyone ever done LSD and opiates? I imagine Oxycotin and some Cid would be dope. Anyone experienced it?

Yeah loads - but mostly when I was addicted to opiates. Once upon a time ( long long ago in another galaxy) I'd dropped a couple of hits of acid & about 3 hours in chased some heroin ( first time I took it) & it completely ruined the trip.:(

I second the LSD + Amphetamine combo. I tried it at a Widespread concert last New Year's Eve and found it to be wayyy more enjoyable than I thought it would be. Perhaps not surprisingly, it reminded me of some of the magic found with doing LSD + MDMA.

Add nitrous to either one of these and you're golden.

I once tried LSD + MDMA + 2C-I but I didn't really care for it. LSD at 00:00, MDMA at 01:30, and 2C-I at 04:30. I found that the 2C-I did not mesh very well with the space I was already in from the LSD/MDMA.

In the future, I will stick to just the MDMA or the Amphetamine.

yes - there is in my opinion a definitive answer. I call it "Gascid" - and it's Nitrous Oxide on top of acid. Best done after the ego has returned - first time round wait until the 8th hour. It is the absolute psychedelic paradise - without question the most stunning, beautiful, spiritual, psychedelic ecstasy. I've done it for the last 25 years. A reliable, stable wormhole to the womb of eternity - beyond description - beyond imagination - akin to sex with God.

Expect to go mad for a while - understand that you can't take it *too* seriously - familiarize yourself with Nitrous first - and don't do it too often. It's about half as strong as full blown DMT (depending on the amount of acid you took) - but a lot more controllable.

Also - *beware* of doing Nitrous on a regular basis - it is cumulative and can cause permanent brain damage from hypoxia. I know whereof I speak - I blew it and seriously hurt myself. I live with chronic pain as a result of my Nitrous abuse. Rule of thumb - don't ever do Nitrous more than once a week.

So enjoy the ultimate psycho-spiritual headspace - but be responsible - both at the time and in the long term.

TMP

I suppose LSD and MDMA is the most common combination. The toxicity is unknown--while LSD is virtually non-toxic, MDMA is not, so I guess keep that in mind. Never tried that one, but LSD and dextroamphetamine is buckets of fun, as long as you take both very early in the day.

when I smoke pot on lsd, I find no change to my mental state. i just like puffing pinners tho.

obscure (and i've posted this many times) but LSD + 5meomipt (smoked) was always sublime for me. I also really enjoyed LSD + mdma. Not big on the lsd + shrooms as I found either one of thme alone was far more enjoyable/rewarding

of what ive tried;

acid + amphetamines -> awesome, very euphoric

acid + mdma -> extremely euphoric, potentiates pills greatly

acid + shrooms -> very enjoyable, extremely psychedelic, amazing visuals

acid + xanax -> best saved for comedown, but is good for easing the anxiety if things get too much on a trip

acid + weed -> can cloud the clear flowing acid mindspace, intensifies visuals, adds confusion, I like to smoke before, not during, but after, not that I dont often smoke through the peak sometimes

There's a ton of great suggestions here, although i cant help but be curious as to what doses you all are doing in these combos

how much acid and how much of the combo drug would you recommend for some of these combos

Yeah i didn't really like all the confusion i was getting from the acid + weed.

+DMT - just tried this a week ago or so.....elucidated me a fair bit, kinda woke me up from the downward slope of an acid comedown. Potentiated my visuals for another 2 hours afterwards, too; it was sick as hell. Definitely reccommend.

+5-MEO-DMT - if you're the type who likes to play with complex thoughts on LSD, this combination will do you wonders. Don't dose too high. It's best if you don't blast off all the way, and just use it to supplement the acid's clarity.

+DXM - throwing LSD into third- or fourth-plateau experiences is probably one of the craziest things I've ever done to myself. I'm not even sure if I'd do it again. It's hectic. I'm not a kid anymore. It's worth it, though. Don't even know how to begin describing it, but it's worth it.

I've done other LSD combos, but aside from MDMA which everybody else is already posting in this thread, I don't think there are any others I would recommend. I would like to try it with both DPT and 2C-E. Wonder if I'll get the chance to do that before my stashes diminish....

One really amazing combiantion is LSD and 5-MeO-DiPT. Such beatuyfull visuals, and a nice feeling to the body, but it is best to keep the doses pretty low. Do not go above 10 mgs of the foxy.
Nitrous goes pretty fine together with this combo as well...

LSD + Cannabis:

Markedly increased effects of LSD. I usually avoid pot while tripping these days due to my anxiety issues. I cannot be more serious when i say that pot makes me feel more insane than LSD does, but in a different way. But if you dont have panic issues pot is great for increasing visuals.

LSD + Ephedrine:

Fucking awesome, but this was before i ever got panic attacks. So not trying that, or w/ amp, any time soon! But speed really does seem to increase LSD euphoria nicely, and vice versa i suppose!

LSD + "Ecstasy" tablet (MDMA, meth, caffeine, diphenhydramine, procaine):

Incredibly intense. Great visuals. While my entire body felt like the head of a penis being stroked, i found it almost too intense. The meth and benadryl probably is what made it unpleasant at times. Sadly this experience turned me off from candy flipping, as it was my first and only time. I did this combo with a friend and we both ended up nauseas/puking at the end.

LSD + Alcohol:

Cant feel the booze. Can drink til it becomes dangerous and not know it. I dont normally like to drink but i find it goes well with acid. Doesnt seem to mess with the visuals. Might increase them even, i find even low dose alcohol slightly visual.

LSD + mushrooms + alcohol + oral/transmucosal nicotine:

Two hits good liquid, 4 hits weak blotter, 1g mush, 15+ beers. Possibly the best trip of my life. Hard to say what did what, as the 4 hits weak stuff might have been an RC since we were barely tripping at t+1:30, took the other lsd at t+2:00 and immediately began tripping intensely, but it all lasted normal length not forever like DOx. I had a gram of shrooms in my back pocket, and unknown to me also an unfiltered camel cig butt. I ate all the shrooms, then found the butt, thought it was a stem and chewed it up. I realized it was a cig but, spit it out, and proceeded to have one of the most intense, cosmic trips ive ever had.

LSD + alprazolam:

Deadened visuals. Not unlike abstaining from cannabis for a week then smoking a gram of dank in one sitting after taking a xanax. Cannabis can be very visual for me tho. Only ever done lsd + alprazolam after having a weed induced panic attack while tripping. Always regretted taking the alprazolam. However, alprazolam on the comedown of LSD is a way of life! :D

LSD + N2O:

Glorious, everything youve probably heard. Like the LSD dose was doubled for 1 minute.

LSD + Opium:

Utter bliss. I had lost my friends at a big festival and was unhappy about it. after talking to myself and realizing its all good ill find em some time, some kind fellas offered to smoke me out with opium. Visuals were intact and the body feeling was great. Got rid of all the body load as well as the ache from standing for hours. Spent the next 40 minutes dancing and then i found my friends. This is was at Trey, Mike, the Duo and Phil Lesh for those who can appreciate it. Cant wait to try opiates and L again!

Don Luigi said:
Does combining it with ketamine make you feel more like an outside observer to the experience? I always imagined that's what it'd be like.
I find the combination more like tripping inside a trip it's a little hard to explain well.
Although at some points of the trip you do get that ,"outside observer",kinda feeling.
I prefer to ingest the K oraly if i take it with LSD to help prolong the experience.
Sniffing the K would give you a more intense feeling.

My preferate combo with lsd is LSD+MDMA+WEED+ALCOHOOL
Even if alcoohol is really overpowered by LSD i like drinking like a hole while on lsd, and smoke huge sticks of weed, or an impressive amount of cigarettes, while im on lsd, i feel like a giant, which can drink 20 litters of vodka and moke a 5meters long joint lol...
LSD + COCAINE sucks badly
LSD + KETAMINE make sure you are in a good place where u trust everyone and whioch has lights on, cause u can easily get lost while on this combo...

samadhi_smiles said:
LSD and MDMA is one of the best psychedelic combinations I've tried thus far.

The others (if you're curious) are:
2CD + amphetamine
DPT + ketamine

I'm gonna try AMT + heroin soon...I think it will be euphoric-licious =D

back on topic: LSD and ketamine are REALLY good together. The ketamine just lets you sink into the LSD visuals and really get a good bite. I got quite a mouthful, 500ug LSD + 90mg ketamine sub-q had me completely floored, completely dazed, out of body and mind it seemed to me at the time.

Really? you are gonna try AMT and H? Man that does sound absolutely wonderful but aren't you afraid of puking your guts out? I have no experience with AMT but from what I've heard and read it almost always causes the user to throw up..but mixing it with H...maybe theres a trick I haven't heard of yet...

Good luck though, that sounds amazing...back on subject

MDMA or MDA with LSD is the best combination of drugs in my opinion. I love both on their own but when you mix any MDxx with LSD it has the potential to provide the most amazing experience EVER..

Status
Not open for further replies.