• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What does an overdose feel like?

The first time I did heroin I snorted it, it was a very subtle feeling and I only remember throwing up once and being fairly pleasant for the next 6 hours. After that I went to bed and aspirated, then found about 5 hours later, unconcious of course. Has anyone else had an experience like this? I am still fairly confused if this was even an "overdose."

I dunno if its really an OD but i smoked a shit lot of skunk one time and had a blackout. It was fucking horrible, my heart was bursting out of my chest, my limbs tingling, i couldnt move, i was terrified then i blacked out thinking i was gonna die. Then i woke up feeling like shit

no, you din't od on weed. just got too high and passed out. maybe some paranoia thrown in there from not knowing what was happening

just reading these makes me tremble!

coke and e... copius amounts of both... total panic attack/heart pound/black out 101... scariest experience hands down...

thinking about it makes me wonder why id ever try drugs again...

no, you din't od on weed. just got too high and passed out. maybe some paranoia thrown in there from not knowing what was happening

It was a full on anxiety attack. Havent hardly smoked since due to fear.

I'd imagine if you were an addict, and you ODed and got a shot of narcan.... that would hurt like a bitch right?

I've only OD'd on SSRI's.. I felt dazed, very nauseous, bigggggggg headache, blurry vision etc.
not too fun, but it was deliberate

^ thats so sad, Pill. You make me so sad. I see so much more in you, and you'll never get to see through my eyes.

falling out and OD'in is a bit different ,i was once really high but i wanted to feel a strong rush ,so i added about 2 points of some rather good shit ,did it then i was like OMG what did i just do i felt pretty good bu scared so i walked to the living rrom my mom would be home within an hour so if somthing happed she would see me hopefully still breathing ,i walk to the arm of the sofa bent over to pet the cat ,then i woke up literally seconds before my mom walked in ,i was laying over the arm of the chair drooling and the cat was sitting down in front of me breathing hard looking at me...it scared me ...i was out for like and hour at least

one time i had a tolerance of 20mg-30mg and i did a half an 80 ,but then 10 min later did the other 40mg and could not stay awake and i wanted some rock to wake me up and i went to go go get some and nodded out in the car going around a curve and hit a car ,my head hit the sail of the window ,they took me to the ER and i wouldnt wake up so they couldnt figure out what was going on so they did test after test but found NO drugs i slept all night and half the day

i finally woke up with my dad sittin there and i had to piss i sat up to use the bed pan and the young pretty nurse said you want help and i was like NO,are u sure yea im sure ...she kept walking over but i said no...i was so embarressed

I think you people who are saying "heroin is as reliable as jumping off a building" re suicide are failing to take into account the fact that someone trying to kill themselves is going to do a shitton more than someone trying to get really high, am I wrong?

When someone overdosed on me I couldn't believe how heavy they were either! It's like the most memorable thing ever, you try to drag their body and it's like fuck how'd this 4foot10 motherfucker get so heavy?

I overdosed on Xanax before and just don't remember the experience at all, I don't even remember dosing the Xanax (quite scary actually).

You never really understand what dead weight really means until you try to lug an OD victim around. Fucking difficult as hell, it feels like their body is trying to be as unhelpful as possible.

I've never OD'd per se. I got too high once after doing a shitton of coke followed by lots of smack. I passed out in my friend's back car seat and woke up about three hours later feeling like ASS all stiff and whatnot.

To watch an OD though, it is fucking terrible. You don't understand how terrifying it is until you have to live through it.

My friend C ODd twice at my house. The first time he went into the bathroom after taking a shot, and I nodded out, and then ten minutes or so later I realize he has not come out and the water in the sink is still on. I try and get into the bathroom but his heavy fucking ass self fell into the door, holding it closed. I had narcan so I got him out of it but christ the scared me.

The second time C ODd we had to carry him from the couch to my room in case parents came home soon while he was reviving with the narcan. Took three people to life his dead weight self and bring him in. Both times it took a LOT of narcan to wake him.

When my friend V ODd, she does this weird thing where she takes her shot of smack, and then she is fine for about five minutes. Then she starts fucking shaking and seizing like she's possessed, and then collapses. I've never seen or heard of anybody else with this reaction, I personally think she may just have some sort of reaction to heroin where her body doesn't like it somehow. She doesn't OD like a normal person. Everybody else I've seen fall out does it quietly and peacefully, but she starts twitching and shaking like mad.

She did it twice at my house too the bitch, I had narcan both times thank god for her too... but now I'm out. C fell out at his own house when noone was there to narcan him and died, V is in prison for some stuff. She fell out a while back in my yard and her lips went all blue but she was somewhat lucid and speaking. More twitching though, I hate that when that happens.

Anybody can explain the shaking?

I overdosed on Ambien and Xanax. I remember doing line after line one night. I specifically remember looking at pictures of the ocean on my computer and laughing hysterically at them. The next thing I realize is it's 16 hours later and I'm face down on the floor next to my computer with a bunch of shit that was on my computer lying next to me. I must have passed out sometime during the night and knocked a bunch of shit over while I was falling off my computer chair. I looked in my pill containers to see how many I had left (I was getting both drugs prescribed from the doctor) and saw that I had taken over 15 mgs Xanax and over 70 mgs of Ambien. I distinctly remember snorting 2 of each pill only. I must have blacked out and started doing rails like a mad man. After that I stopped snorting pills....haha

overdosed on heroin and xanax.

I was a deadweight.

and subsequently, that experience made me quit both substances.

but left me physcially and emotionally scarred for life.

sometimes you just wish you woulda died when you ODed... but nope i'm still here.

It feels like complete bliss, like if i was to suicide, thats what i would do. OD on heroin and xanax. perfect combination of forgetfulness and painlessness.

OD'd on ecstasy.. seizing, really hot, sweating like fuck, nausea for... i dont know how many hours. couldnt stop my body spasming pretty violently between the bits of blankness.. i just remember my bf holding my head. came to and it was daylight, felt like shit for a week or so. :\
not something i want to happen again.

I don't think it's kosher to be dwelling on that topic here, like lacey said earlier, it goes against what bluelight stands for. All I will say is that it is hardly as reliable of a method as people make it out to be; you could just as easily wake up hours later or be revived (if you're lucky) and then be suffering from all sorts of complications as a result (lack of proper circulation to limbs, hearing loss, head trauma, etc.) thus making your life 10 times worse off than it was before.

Yeah I knew someone who's sister tried to kill herself this way. It didn't work so well because they discovered her and sent her to the hospital. But of course it was too late and the lack of oxygen flow to the brain resulted in her losing all control over her voluntary muscles. She can still eat, and still move her eyes somewhat, but that's about it. Unfortunately she's still conscious in there, trapped like.

My point being that even if you calibrate the dose right in that situation, unexpected things can still happen. And believe me, if you think that life's bad enough to try to kill yourself now, try living a day in this girl's position.

My only experience with an OD, if it was one, was when I did a few shots of H over the course of a few hours (didn't realize how stupid it was at the time, thought I was ok because they were "small" doses"). I didn't black out right away, but I remember suddenly getting extremely cold, unable to stop shivering and unable to breathe properly. I kept gasping and couldn't get a full breath in, and as a result I sat down in my room up against me bed trying as hard as I could to focus on trying to breathe normally. Next thing I know, I woke up in my bed +/- 10 hours later with a killer headache. No idea what happened, or if that was even a real OD or if I just walked the line between a hard nod and an OD. Either way, not an experience I'd care to ever have to repeat.

Yeah sounds like 'falling out' more than a full blown OD. They're pretty much the same thing if you ask me, it's a matter of degree. People act like 'falling out' isn't a problem, but it's reason enough to cut their supply off if you ask me. That shit is the worst, somebody starts turning blue, then wakes up, and is all on the "I'm fine, I'm just gonna do a bit more.." That's the tipping point there. You might be able to get away with a minor od like that but doing more shit on top of it is just asking to die.

The coldness however could have been a product of cotton fever. Basically shooting particulates into yourself results in the chills and then a fever for me. I cannot get warm no matter what I do and I have an overwhelming desire to sleep.

Here's an original one: :)

I've overdosed on... NICOTINE. I have a high sensitivity towards nicotine. I believe a good percentage of the population has it; many of my family members do. Nicotine isn't cleared out of my system fast enough, or something. I read an article about it a while ago.

Anyway, I have smoked a little too much countless times, causing sickness. But one time in particular, I felt like I was poisoned with Nicotine.

The story goes that I bought a can of Skoal wintergreen chewing tobacco. I'm a north-easterner, so I never met anyone else who chewed tobacco. This was more of an experiment. I proceeded with pinching it, holding it in my mouth, etc. I felt pretty good for a few minutes.

Then, I started feeling extremely ill. I realize now that the pinch of tobacco I held was too much, especially for me. Waves of intense nausea and dizziness swept over me. I had a hard time standing and my head was pounding with pain. My skin was very hot and dripping with sweat; my heart was racing. I probably should have succumbed to the urge to throw up (not that this would have helped) but instead, I tried to lay perfectly still for as long as possible, as every movement caused nausea. This experience lasted for several hours. I still felt slightly sick the morning after that evening I chewed tobacco.

I can no longer even stand the smell of wintergreen gum. I probably wasn't in any serious danger, but the experience was one of the most unpleasant in my life.

Not exactly passing out in the park after OD'ing on H and ludes, but I thought it might still be of interest. ;)

Heroin/Benzo Overdoses are peaceful, and you jsut blackout and hopefully wake up.

Never OD'ed on Meth/Amp but I can imagine it's just as bad as coke/crack

Coke related OD's are painful horrible experiences with trouble breathing, convulsing, heart pounding, anxiety/paranoia/oh shit I'm gonna fucking die, extreme numbness/tingling throughout your entire body, sometimes some vomiting.

DXM I went into massive seizures and had to be strapped down to a hospital bed and given tons of IV Lorazepam. It was painful, I blacked out, and woke up each time in the hospital with a tube up my dick...not fun. You also know because you get a real sick, this isn't normal feeling, and I would have parts of my body seize up, like I would be trying to walk and one leg would be having like a seizure or my arm, and eventually my whole body would seize....very weird IME

Heroin/Benzo Overdoses are peaceful, and you jsut blackout and hopefully wake up.

Never OD'ed on Meth/Amp but I can imagine it's just as bad as coke/crack

Coke related OD's are painful horrible experiences with trouble breathing, convulsing, heart pounding, anxiety/paranoia/oh shit I'm gonna fucking die, extreme numbness/tingling throughout your entire body, sometimes some vomiting.

DXM I went into massive seizures and had to be strapped down to a hospital bed and given tons of IV Lorazepam. It was painful, I blacked out, and woke up each time in the hospital with a tube up my dick...not fun. You also know because you get a real sick, this isn't normal feeling, and I would have parts of my body seize up, like I would be trying to walk and one leg would be having like a seizure or my arm, and eventually my whole body would seize....very weird IME

pretty wierd waking up naked on a metal table surrounded by people in green coats with a tube in your dick huh? lol

DXM I went into massive seizures and had to be strapped down to a hospital bed
How much DXM did you ingest to OD?

I have a history of, long ago, ingesting massive amounts of DXM. I often did this alone, in my apartment. Maybe I had seizures and don't even remember them.