• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What does an overdose feel like?

i remember talking once to a group of people about how we'd want to die and a few of us agreed that we though an h overdose would be pleasant. and another guy got really upset add told us we were all fucking stupid. That an h overdose would be scary and excruciatingly painful he claimed you'd be awake struggling to breathe then suffocating and going into cardiac arrest. at the time i didn't know anything so i believed him.

I'm getting the notion now from this thread iit's more like you nod out and wake up or you dont? which is reassuring since i've now known a feew people that have od'd and glad to think they went peacefully atleast.

if im wrong please correct me and excuse my stupidity one question though iis itt different if you od sniffing it up like pulp fiction style?

x0tayylor0x said:
i overdosed on hydrocodone and i got really sick and hysterical. i was crying non stop for about 6 hours. i was so tired but could barely sleep. my heart rate was extremely slow and everything was kind of blurry. i tried eating bread but it tasted like nothing and it made me sick. i also felt sick 2 days after that. it was horriblee.

How many pills and what kind did you take?

x0tayylor0x said:
i overdosed on hydrocodone and i got really sick and hysterical. i was crying non stop for about 6 hours. i was so tired but could barely sleep. my heart rate was extremely slow and everything was kind of blurry. i tried eating bread but it tasted like nothing and it made me sick. i also felt sick 2 days after that. it was horriblee.

I think you might have had too much APAP cause thats pretty much what happened to me except for the crying. I was vomiting throughout the day as well.

phrozen said:
Some of those symptoms; gasping for air, not breathing, being dead weight, etc, are spot on.

You guys really should have called an ambulance.

Oh, and saltwater doesn't do shit.

Ya I should have but was too fucked up at the time to realize it.

I've also had a Od from a cocktail of drugs that included Vicodin, Norco, DXM, Alcohol while also being on anti-depressants. All I remember after I took everything is that I passed out halfway on my bed and woke up later that night with tunnel sound and vision in a pool of sweat and piss. My heart felt like it was going to explode and I could see and hear it beating. I could barely talk and everything seemed to happen in slow motion. I managed to go to my moms room and was awkwardly staring at her sleeping for a while then she woke up and asked me something about turning on the heater. I didn't say anything but put her hand on my heart and she immediately called an ambulance. Rest of night was shitty. Extremely dumb ass idea on my end.

^Pengwin: It is possible to OD from heroin snorting it, but it's uncommon. IVing is so effective coz you get a lot of heroin to your brain very quickly, that's the rush. Once you've 'gone over' then if you don't wake up and you die then fine, however, say you wake up and you've been on your side for a day and the blood has stopped moving. Or you wake up after you've not been breathing properly and have got brain damage. All these things happen, so, no doing heroin to commit suicide is about as reliable as jumping off a building. Also, as said above, caring for someone who's gone over is goddamn awful.

A 5-ht antagonist (4-aco-dipt) OD comes in electrical feeling waves accompanied by tremors and limb numbness, building to full seizures; at least when I fuck up...

felt similar to an old amphetamine + bad pill (pma) reaction.

Overdosed on GHB before.

When i was coming close I felt so insanely high it was beyond amazing. However once it was starting to overtake me there was a total panic like 'I need help now' kind of feeling then 'nothing'. Woke up in the hospital wearing a diaper and feeling very embarrassed and sketchy. Definitely not my finest moment.

I aint gonna say my real answer to this question becuz it goes directly against what bluelight stands for.

on what?

Opiates..diddnt feel much, I woke up feeling dizzy and lolwut and queasy.

barbs/benzos...minor overdose...I woke up on the subway and had no idea how I got there.

5ht2a agonist TFMPP....UGK! worst feeling ever! I was tripping balls for about 12-14 hours. I had that bugs crawling under your skin all OVER, I felt very queasy, I had crushing fatigue, yet I couldnt stand to not move. My head was spinning. DO NOT WANT

stimulants...minor overdose/getting too spun...just anxious and over heated and everything seemed too fast and too loud and too bright and I couldnt sit still.

With opiate ODs (I only ODed on heroin) you don't remember shit from it, in my experience. Your friends just tell you what happened, and apparently I just stick in awkward positions for about 30 min, then move into another awkward position like half way hanging out of a bathtub or sitting or laying in a position where some bones should have broken.

bzp + tfmpp overdose: overheating, blue-ish purple creeping up my fingers from the nails and swelling around the nails, very shaky hands, rigid muscles, panic attack, extreme paranoia, extreme anxiety, feeling very dizzy and like i was gonna faint, feeling flushed,yawning a lot, very high blood pressure, very high pulse, heart beating very fast.
so i must have gone into shock from it.

XTC pill overdose was simular to above but also had puking and dry heaving on it.

haven't overdosed on anything alse. however did get very sick off white sharks back in the day, i think it was MCPP in mine, as PMA would have probably killed me.

I've overdosed twice on opiates, first time I knew something was wrong and tried to stay awake but ended up waking up in the ER. The second overdose I was at a party and then I woke up in ICU from a coma.

i OD'd on ecstasy and ketmine (...and mushrooms) mixed....felt like a hot poker was burning into my upper back/chest.....shockwaves of pain up my spine and into my skull,...i was screaming and freakin out....NOT FUCKING PLEASANT lets just say that....my back literally felt like there was someone's hand digging into it and twisting my organs......horrible and I don't recommend it.

I think I nearly od'ed on 10/500 watson brand hydrocodones a few times actually, back when my tolerance was still nice and low, I remember I was starting to feel depressed since I had forgotten I had not taken any vicodin for 4 hours, it was 11pm and I usually went to bed at midnite or so back then. Well I took 6 hydro's(60 milligrams), felt great and then went to bed, I remember shortly after I went to sleep fast, all of a sudden I remember dreaming that I was drowning in lake michigan in Chicago where I live in the burbs here.I vividly in clear color like digital tv remember seeing the greenish color of the water as I kept falling to the bottom, I saw tall beams etc for docks etc that were encrusted with algae, suddenly I fell to the muddy bottom and was scared and cold but then all of a sudden I felt warm. Suddenly I woke up gasping for air and was sweating alot, thinking damn that was kind of cool. Since I'm suicidal anyway, I suddenly thought to myself(damn why didn't I stop breathing and never wake up and die). The next time it happened, since I have dreams involving turtles or mainly water or being in water, since both are very reacurring dreams, I was at my brother's house one time sleeping in the nice warm water bed in his finished basement(man that room has nice drug memories to last forever). Again I had taken my usual 5 or 6 watsons but this time it was a half hour before I went to bed. This time I vaguely remember I was swimming in clear water off the florida keys and feeling great when suddenly I was running out of breath before I reached shore, I again woke up and this time I took a real deep breath and was sweating and felt like I must have stopped breathing for a while because it scared me this time and I felt mentally afraid I would do it again if I went back to sleep. That's about all the closest to overdosing I ever been so far, but I'm on methadone(damn liquid handcuffs)now, but getting off this shit.

All I know is i really fucking hate waking up hours later in the exact same position unable to move becuz my body is so fuckin stiff, locked into watever position i was sitting in, and sit there with my eyes opening like wat the fuck just happened? I did that shot at 10 pm and its 6 in the morning now where did the time go? And freezing cold and all numb pins and needles, feeling extreme chest pains so hard that I cant even move from watever spot im in...I dont think that is a OD but I get one of those killer nods every so often and it feels like shit when its over. Ive definately experienced the slightly farther along version of wat i just described tho ...and that is most definately a OD. take everything i described and just add sweating, floppy arms and legs like you are a big rag doll, choking and gasping for air, feeling like u are dying, and waking up just in the nick of time like you were just swimming under water for 4 hours and finally got to come up for air. Its happened to me more than once or twice. it kinda gets blurred and lost in the memorys cuz its all a haze.

Ive OD'd on oxycontin and xanax, I just nodded out on my bed and woke up hours later with no memory of anything really. And a really bad headache. Im just glad even though I probably needed a hospital I didnt go and I was fine in the end.

Ive also had a bad experience with DXM but I dont know if it was an adverse reaction or an OD but I think it was an OD coz I did DXM so many times beforehand and nothing ever went wrong. I just ended up with unbelievably bad tremors, so bad that I thought it was seizures, this laster for about 5-8 hours plus all the hallucination, delusions, vomiting, headache, inability to walk and a general shitty feeling.

This last one is the closest ive been to actually going to hospital, I shot some ritalin IV, might have been mixed with oxycontin and/or xanax, cant remember but my heart was skipping beats and doing all kinds of weird stuff that was very unnerving.

I dont plan to ever OD again, obviously but im sure it wont happen, at least I hope not.

this last time that i OD'ed it didnt feel like anything at all. i dont even remember doing the shot, just preppin it.

Ive OD'd on oxycontin and xanax, I just nodded out on my bed and woke up hours later with no memory of anything really. And a really bad headache. Im just glad even though I probably needed a hospital I didnt go and I was fine in the end.

same thing happened to me
i asked my doctor about it when i felt comfortable enough to ask and he said it was a "mild OD"
i was like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahahahah

I couldn't believe how heavy the victim was and could hardly lift his head up.

When someone overdosed on me I couldn't believe how heavy they were either! It's like the most memorable thing ever, you try to drag their body and it's like fuck how'd this 4foot10 motherfucker get so heavy?

I overdosed on Xanax before and just don't remember the experience at all, I don't even remember dosing the Xanax (quite scary actually).