• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What does an overdose feel like?

One night I took about 200mg of Aderall, a xanax bar, then shot 2 Oxycodone30's back to back. I felt like I had a fever and cold and itchy at the same time.. Being the genius that I am, I go straight to my car, get in and drive to wal-mart lol... I woke up in the wal-mart parking lot with the car door open and one leg out as if I had passed out as I was getting out of the car, and a police officer looking at me dead in the eyes with a creepy ear-to-ear grin on his face(I guess he was happy to see I was alive)(or maybe he malested me while I was out! lol) oh yeah, right before I left my house, I puked on myself and carpet...no idea why I was going to wal-mart, I guess I'll never know....be safe!%)

I once snorted 70 mg / phenazepam, thinking it was ketamine (I had some acquired benzo tolerance, 1 mg / alprazolam being a good dose) (everyone: perform an 'allergy test' even if you have confirmation from multiple reagents). I basically 'came to' 2.5 days later in my living room, feeling confused, dizzy, and really calm (heh, you don't say!). In the process, I messaged a few people on AIM with gibberish, fell over a computer monitor, breaking it, and spoke complete nonsense to a few people (or so I was told). I had balance issues lasting roughly 6 days. Thank god that I began my attempted ketamine 'trip' laying down in bed, and thank god the compound has such a wide therapeutic index. This could have been extremely ugly if the experience began in public.

ebola

hope you're okay.

posts like yours pop up all the time here and the only safe response anyone can give is go to ER/911.

In the past when I started to feel as you did I would force myself to stay awake for as long as possible. Helps to stand up/shower.

posts like yours pop up all the time here and the only safe response anyone can give is go to ER/911.

Heh...the problem is that I have no memory of the period where I would have been in danger, and I probably would have been too impaired to use a phone. This happened a few years ago, and there were no real negative consequences. I'm a bit surprised that my roommate did not seek medical attention on my behalf during the period.

ebola

hi I'm new to the forum and I have sort of an emergency. I have a moderate tolerance to opiawhichtes usually consists of hydrocodone usually up to 70 or 80 milligrams a day. I recently took 2 100mg morphine pills one about 7 hours ago which wass an extended release and then another about 2 hours ago but this time I crushed and dissolved in warm water in order to try and bypass the time release mechanism. I am feeling kind of out of it and am starting to become increasingly worried since I don't want to die. I am having a very hard time taking a deep breath and am starting to panic. I am wondering if I am simply having simple anxiety or should I be genuinely concerned? Please any responses would help. I don't know what to do I am close to calling an ambulance b/c I don't want to simply pass out (lose consciousness suddenly and then not wake up. Help please!!!!

There's not much we can do for you over the internet.. if you're able to sit down at the computer and craft a post.. you're probably okay.. but still, this is not an ER service there is nothing we can do for you if you're actually in danger and we are not going to know that. So, if you feel at risk, then always seek medical attention as the safe bet.

Good luck.

I once snorted 70 mg / phenazepam, thinking it was ketamine (I had some acquired benzo tolerance, 1 mg / alprazolam being a good dose) (everyone: perform an 'allergy test' even if you have confirmation from multiple reagents). I basically 'came to' 2.5 days later in my living room, feeling confused, dizzy, and really calm (heh, you don't say!). In the process, I messaged a few people on AIM with gibberish, fell over a computer monitor, breaking it, and spoke complete nonsense to a few people (or so I was told). I had balance issues lasting roughly 6 days. Thank god that I began my attempted ketamine 'trip' laying down in bed, and thank god the compound has such a wide therapeutic index. This could have been extremely ugly if the experience began in public.

ebola

Hah damn, man. That sounds crazy.

As far as opiates go, if you wake up from a nod gasping for air, its probably time to fight back at the nod and focus on breathing. And always try to fall asleep face down. I had a good friend with a moderate opiate tolerance die from taking 2 OP60s, because he choked on his puke while sleeping face up. When i feel like im really pushing the limit, I know that i can pop in a subox strip and go into PWD. It seems to stop the respiratory problems and you dont die, but its really not something u wanna have to go through

Heh...the problem is that I have no memory of the period where I would have been in danger, and I probably would have been too impaired to use a phone. This happened a few years ago, and there were no real negative consequences. I'm a bit surprised that my roommate did not seek medical attention on my behalf during the period.

ebola

It's an honor to have you reply to my post ebola even though it was intended for the guy asking for help.

I meant to quote his post but hit reply.

I know what it's like to lose a few days on benzo's..

It might have been--I don't remember. :p

ebola
I've eaten volumes of phenazepam before, so unforgiving. I remember pinning multiple pins(an actual pin....)in an attempt to regulate a totally out of control 4-AcO-DMT and 2c-E trip. After lying in agony feeling next to no relief, in fact, the visuals for instance just kept upping and upping. Anyways I eventually become frustrated, this was during the time phenazepam was available for like ten a gram on EBay, so ATM I had this shitty vial of phenazepam I knew was cut and maybe quite badly. Long story short after about three hours, maybe ten or so pins, I just took the vial, and side turned it into my mouth. After rationalization kicks in I realize it was easily possible I had taken hundreds of mgs considering there was at least one full gram in there if not one five or two. Anyways after awhile I for some reason decided to do the right thing and call EMS. Get to the hospital and I swear it felt like every ton of phenazepam that I took hits me, I chat up the doctor explaining that it was most likely a panic attack precipitated from taking a "5-HTP/valerian" to help sleep. I had told them I had consumed benzos on the phone though very vague. Coming up with that cover story and getting a young DB doctor who was in a hurry and hated anything the FDA hadn't jerked off apparently(can understand but....wait for this). He then begins to tell me that he believes I had taken high dose diph. , telling me about how these groups of people make fake supplements filled with weird things like anti-histamines. The only supporting things were my saying i felt a bit confused with dilated pupils. So fucking lame though that I dialed ems though, I know myself well enough to know I wouldn't have died and I'm the sort who would rather just take the lashing than other options. If I die I die, not going to spend the first portion of my adult life paying for hospital fees as well as college fees.

Whenever I would OD on opi's, I would just IM my dose(their clean powders...well clean as they can be), take a huge rip from my synthetic noid pipe, then light up a cig. Everytime the cig would be hanging in the ash tray, pretty clear I only hit it once or twice most likely.

You couldn't pay me most times to take a normal dose of a stimulant, so you won't catch me OD'ing on one, at least alone.

Chhh the popes just a child touching figure head who means as much to modern times as those inbred "Royal family" weirdos. Ebola is like an icon of modern times, the savior to the group of misguided misfits in the dystopian future storyline, pretty much a recognizable face in a sea of similarity. He could leave BL today forever and just like FnB his name would spread through fevered whispers of wisdom. ;)

A lot of these I have read do not sound like overdoses , in terms of using opiates nodding out is not considered overdosing, a good nod was what I tried to achieve when I used opiates , I have O'D once on heroin. I had been injecting some very good quality find very pure heroin for a couple weeks , I had figured out after those couple weeks a good enjoyable but fairly safe dose of heroin to inject but did not take into account that I had been taking adderall which is stimulant duringt those couple weeks of shooting H . I believe the adderall made me able to take a higher dose of H bc of its stimulant effect. , keeping me awake , my heart and respiratory system working a little faster than normal. When I had OD'd I had prepared the same out of heroin to inject that I normally do but had not taken adderall the previous day or day of and after I had shot it I felt much much of a bigger rush and higher that I normally did. I walked out of the bathroom to sitdown with my family and the last thing I remember I'd sitting down looking at my phone bc I was to high to make any eye contact with my famy surrounding me. The next thing I remember is waking up to a EMT slamming my chest with his fist to start the old ticker back up which also cracked my sternum in the process. Apparently I had sat down and just fell out right after my family was trying to wake me up but we're unable to and decided to call the EMT after my face , lips. Hand and toes became cold and blue and could no longer feel my pulse. I have no recollection of how long I fell out for or anything else after I had shotten up. I Awoke feeling still very very. High but not sick or nauseous , always take into account other drugs you have taken and know the effects of different combinations if you decide to mix and combine drugs of different classes like opiates/benzos/amphetamines/ which I don't recommend

Heroin.. NOTHING. It's like the moment you fall asleep, you don't know it happened.. Till you wake up in the ER with a goddamn catheter paralyzed from the neck down for two weeks while having a stroke simultaneously as the OD. (My story, at least). Oh, fell out from a speedball for 2 hours once, not dead, just completely unconscious. If they would have just shot me with moar coke I woulda woke up..

An OD from a combination of downers feels like falling asleep suddenly and waking up in a hospital bed.

An OD from a combination of downers feels like falling asleep suddenly and waking up in a hospital bed.
It's always fun waking up in a hospital bed via OD with your parents by your side.. Ugh. You INSTANTLY know what happened when you awaken..

Or vise versa:
Back in the early 2000`s both my parents and myself were each dealing with a pretty bad opiate addiction.
One day I came back from picking up a bundle and split it between the 3 of us.
After going to my room,I shot up and started to read a book. To this day, I clearly remember thinking how strong the dope was compared to what I normally got.
As I was reading/nodding I started to notice that I could hear my next door neighbor yelling at her dog. I started to focus on the yelling and came out of my haze a bit. I realized that what I was actually hearing was my mom frantically calling out for me to help her.
Being summer,her voice had traveled through her open bedroom window,echoed off the house next door and came in thru my window. Hence my mistaking her as my neighbor.
I came into my parents room finding my dad laying down,unresponsive and my mom standing over him calling his name. Being super high kept me calm during all of this(thankfully). I told my mom to call 911 and started to give my dad mouth to mouth. His lips were blue and slightly cool an his stubble scratched at my face while I breathed air into his lungs. It only took one breath from me before he gasped of air on his own.
We took him to the hospital and the doctor gave him a shot of narcan.
My dad woke up straight away to see his family standing all around him.
First thing he said:
" Fucking narcan just killed my high."

I love my dad dearly,but sometimes he could be a asshat.

When they hit me with narcan I felt like I had just been set on fire.. Anyone ever have that happen?

Yeah an opiate or opiate+benzo overdose isn't something you realize has happened until you wake, if you wake. I've woken at home a few times and the ambo twice.

Believe me it's embarrassing & something Noone needs to experience for themselves and of course their poor friends/relatives.

Now a stimulanth od is absolutely terrifying! A cocaine OD is probably the most terrifying ordeal I've had to endure in my life. I was sure I'd die that night. I've had mild meth OD's but there's no comparison to a coke OD. Heart problems run in my family & that night I wS 100%sure I was going to die.

Last edited:
Yeah an opiate or opiate+benzo overdose isn't something you realize has happened until you wake, if you wake. I've woken at home a few times and the ambo twice.

Believe me it's embarrassing & something Noone needs to experience for themselves and of course their poor friends/relatives.

Now a stimulanth od is absolutely terrifying! A cocaine OD is probably the most terrifying ordeal I've had to endure in my life. I was sure I'd die that night. I've had mild meth OD's but there's no comparison to a coke OD. Heart problems run in my family & that night I wS 100%sure I was going to die.
A coke OD is terrifying. I was pretty much deaf aside from the bell ringer. I just fell back onto my bed and clinched my heart. The bell ringer literally lasted 10-15 minutes, I was playing halo at a normal volume n I remember putting it at volume 6 n it seemed like I was going to wake the neighbors..