• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What does an overdose feel like?

Once you've 'gone over' then if you don't wake up and you die then fine, however, say you wake up and you've been on your side for a day and the blood has stopped moving. Or you wake up after you've not been breathing properly and have got brain damage

I know a guy who lost the use of his left arm for about twelve months after falling asleep on hs side.

Also, as said above, caring for someone who's gone over is goddamn awful.

I got left by a ''mate'' when I went over, luckily I just woke up on my bedroom floor. The last thing I remember was my legs buckling and him telling me my lips had gone blue.

Everyone is explaining what happens if you OD on H but looking at someone ODing and Oding yourself is very different from what I've seen.

My last friend to OD on H shot up and said "this is really going to fuck me up" he was laying on my bed with me and another friend. All of a sudden we hear a loud gasp of air/snore weird sound come from him a minute after he did his last shot. We slapped him a few times to see if he would wake up but just kept falling over. He would randomly stop breathing so we would give him mouth to mouth and right after we did you could hear him gasp for air then make that weird sound again. His mouth started to drool and his eyes were halfway rolled back in his head. His body was stiff and hard to move. After trying to wake him up with a cold shower and trying to stop his loud moans so he wouldn't wake up my mom we tried to carry him to my front patio and get him in the car. He was on his back while my friend went to go get the car and he started dry heaving and sounded like he was going to vomit. I rolled him over on his side, he did this for 3 or 4 minutes. It took us over 10 minutes to get him in the car because he was dead weight and wet. When we arrived at another one of my friends house he woke up as we pulled up and started talking incoherently. Then 1 of my friends decided to shoot him up with salt water a few times and he woke up more and was talking but kept saying he couldn't hear anything even though he was responding to me. He then became angry and started cussing me out because I wouldn't answer his questions since every time I would he would just say he can't hear anything. When we got him home he was depressed the rest of the night and kept saying he hated his life. He acted distant towards everyone then eventually went to bed. He didn't remember anything the next day. It definitely ruined my high though for the night and the girl who was with us was crying the whole time and freaking out so I had to babysit both until he came out of it.

so your friend stopped breathing periodically.... and you think that dosnt warrant an ambulance? either your making it up or your INCREDIBLY fucking stupid

i od'd on dextromethorphan, i was smokin hella blunts with it, and me && my friend stood up because her dad came out side. so we went to sit with him. all of a sudden when we got by him. i felt terrible. so i went to go in side so her dad didnt no i was trippin ze balls. and when i went to walk, every thing was spinning, and was blood red. then i just collapsed. i hit my head on a big rock realy hard(it was dead weight) and couldnt even feel it. then every thing in me got quiet an it was like, i could see my self. then i rememberd her dad was there so i kinda "found" my bodie again. and told her dad i just tripped and that i black out all the time and that i was fine lol.

i also get rely hot, like i was on the sun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never overdosed on anything but have been doing H so much recently I really don't mind overdosing on it. I expect it will be quite beautiful, poetic and peaceful.

What a stupid fucking thing to say. Tell that to one of the many who have overdosed only to have suffered long term nerve damage, brain damage, or some other kind of irreversible consequence. Or the families and loved ones of those who weren't lucky enough to have been revived.

Glamorizing an overdose is so fucking naive, and it's so typical of active addicts. It's all fun and games until you see one, or until (god forbid) it actually happens to you.

I recommend that you gain some perspective now, before reality forces one upon you.

Last edited:
^^ straight up man. that shit is not a joke.

I OD'd 3 days ago....Me and my girl got the dope, we shot it, and shit went down.

After I shot, I felt it creepin' up. I remember thinkin' "I wonder if I'm gonna overdose?" Last thing I remember is lighting a smoke. I wake up on the floor dizzy as hell with a hole in my shirt and a nasty ass burn on my chest from the cigarette. The emt's standing over me, tryin to get me to respond. The weird thing is I never got narcan or anything just CPR from whatever gadget that cops use to resuscitate people.

Before I went down, my girl went to her car for like 3 minutes then comes back and finds me layin' on the bed. She starts freakin - I must have been blue as shit because the first guy that got here was a cop - never met him but much love man, he even saw the dirty needles sittin out and didn't give a shit - and he told my brother that I was dead, couldn't find a pulse or breathing. Luckily, I'm not. unlike the last time I od'd, i didn't get narcan so i was still high as shit at the hospital - weird feeling.

Edit: now that I reread DamagedLemon's post, it sounds like a cry for help. Fantasizing about death is something people do when they're depressed, from my experience. If you're feeling depressed or suicidal you should tell someone you love and know very well, try to talk it out and get some help. The world is a beautiful place; death is an emptiness.

Last edited:
a half dozen times on hong kong heroin. all's real well when the plunger is being shoved but with strong stuff as that was, you can not get it into the mainline before central nervous shuts down most motor action.
after some fucking period of time ya awake and take the bent works out. that sort of behavior has defined what is my lowest moments. alone, fuck off mankind, chemicals for everyfucking thing.
i'm 63 living well way out in the forest and still i want chemicals-well, i mostly stick with ethyl or cannabis
not to wax poetic but the fact is that we takers of all these poisons, do not seem to me to be anywhere as complacent with life as those other folk that can only wonder at the supreme fuckedupedness of junkies.

overdosing isn't bad till they they hit you with narc-an at the hospital, this shit the worst feeling of your life, i will guarantee! As soon as the inject you with the liquid, your body goes into immediate withdrawals. I started vomiting green bile and pissing myself in-front of the staff and my mother! :(

Last edited:
Fgm_more.jpg

when I got hit with narcan it honestly felt like what I imagine it feels like getting shot up with anti-freeze. No fucking joke.

when I got hit with narcan it honestly felt like what I imagine it feels like getting shot up with anti-freeze. No fucking joke.
anti-freeze mixed with thethe worst kind of chemicals the hospital can get their hands on. I sincerely believe they do it to teach you a lesson!

overdosing isn't bad till they they hit you with narc-an at the hospital, this shit the worst feeling of your life, i will guarantee! As soon as the inject you with the liquid, your body goes into immediate withdrawals. I started vomiting green bile and pissing myself in-front of the staff and my mother! :(

overdosing is pretty bad either way. narcs and narcan definatly takes the upper level though

any stimulant (meth, amp, cola to be more specific) overdose i read on this thread sounds like excruciating hell

Well I did 16 CCC (DXM) with 1/3 bottle of Vodka...
How did I feel......like I was going to die.
My temperature started constantly fluctuating.
I was rolling back and forth and wouldn't stop.
I blacked out. Lost memory. There was evidence that I ran to a trash can to throw up and some vomit was in the trashcan and some.....well, all over the floor. I woke up on the side of the bed with the vile smell and didn't remember anything. I was scarred to death on what else I may have done and didn't remember. I was also splurging a lot. Didn't even know what I was saying. And I was hallucinating with my eyes closed. I was like "dreaming" but I wasn't sleep, opened my eyes and would panic.

The only good part was my father having to cleaning up the massive amount of vomit. =D

ahh the dreded Trip C's. :\

There wasnt enough DXM in there to make you overdose, but the amount of coricidin was enough.

In the future if you ever plan on using DXM again i suggest going with robo gels, or lab DXM HCl

Everyone is explaining what happens if you OD on H but looking at someone ODing and Oding yourself is very different from what I've seen.

My last friend to OD on H shot up and said "this is really going to fuck me up" he was laying on my bed with me and another friend. All of a sudden we hear a loud gasp of air/snore weird sound come from him a minute after he did his last shot. We slapped him a few times to see if he would wake up but just kept falling over. He would randomly stop breathing so we would give him mouth to mouth and right after we did you could hear him gasp for air then make that weird sound again. His mouth started to drool and his eyes were halfway rolled back in his head. His body was stiff and hard to move. After trying to wake him up with a cold shower and trying to stop his loud moans so he wouldn't wake up my mom we tried to carry him to my front patio and get him in the car. He was on his back while my friend went to go get the car and he started dry heaving and sounded like he was going to vomit. I rolled him over on his side, he did this for 3 or 4 minutes. It took us over 10 minutes to get him in the car because he was dead weight and wet. When we arrived at another one of my friends house he woke up as we pulled up and started talking incoherently. Then 1 of my friends decided to shoot him up with salt water a few times and he woke up more and was talking but kept saying he couldn't hear anything even though he was responding to me. He then became angry and started cussing me out because I wouldn't answer his questions since every time I would he would just say he can't hear anything. When we got him home he was depressed the rest of the night and kept saying he hated his life. He acted distant towards everyone then eventually went to bed. He didn't remember anything the next day. It definitely ruined my high though for the night and the girl who was with us was crying the whole time and freaking out so I had to babysit both until he came out of it.

same thing happened to a friend of mine a couple days ago except there was no dry heaving but i found weird that after he came out of it after me giving cpr for like 30 he also got really depressed and he started crying and talking about how he hated his life

I have Oded on heroin a couple times basically I did the shot pulled it out of my arm felt a really intense pins and needle feeling in my face and head then woke up in the shower/being slapped never had to go to ER thankfully. but basically I didnt know WTF happened definatly the way I wanna die