• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What does an overdose feel like?

OD'ed on ecstasy. I had taken 4 good pills (two of which were pure) the night before at a rave and the next morning I realized that every time I blazed it would bring back my roll. So I did, all next day. Forgetting that I had totally eaten and slept very little.

My last hit of the bong I took felt really hash on my heart, and I knew I was done for the night.
Quickly after that I began to collapse and had a hard time with my coordination. I had no energy but my heart was racing. Just all around felt higher than ever before in a scary way.

I felt nauseous because I hadn't eaten and when I ate I threw it all up. My heart felt like it jumped a couple of times. Felt like I was having an anxiety attack as well, because you and everyone around you is freaking out. Everything was tripping my out in the way to the hospital, the wind sounded like music, time was distorted.

When I got to the hospital and they put me on an IV, and the paranoia hit me full on, as well as the hallucinations. I heard conversations that were not there, everything and everyone was changing forms around me. Some voices were after me, so the doctors gave me medicine for my anxiety at one point. It felt just like that scene in Trainspotting after Renton ODs and he's going through withdrawal. Really surreal, like I was on a strong hallucinogenic. I didn't know who was on my side, and the doctors wouldn't even come and talk to me, so that just freaked me out even more.

I OD'd on Heroin and all I know is that I woke up in the hospital with a doctor standing over me after he hit me with narcan. Fuck was I sick from that shit, instant withdrals for like the next two or three hours, I actually just wanted to go do some more because of the narcan. Beyond that I remember setting up my shot and then blank nothin. I was in my car which was parked with the keys in it, I ended up with a dwi and possesion on top of almost dying. This I might add was on one bag and at the time had a crazy tolerance which is all the more reason to test a little bit of your shit first and be careful everyone this shit is serious.

Diphenhydramine, 1 gram, there was a lot of mind fuck but not to much to realize what was happening, felt like the worst nightmare of my life, scary shit going on all around, i thought i was awake the whole time but apparently i passed out for 12 hours...

I've OD'ed on heroin around 4-5 times. Most recent one I did a bundle of dope in a few shots and did some coke and I blacked out. My friend said I stopped breathing and started having seizures for a few minutes and then I just sorta woke up and my friend was standing over me freaking out.

ditto

I OD'd on Heroin and all I know is that I woke up in the hospital with a doctor standing over me after he hit me with narcan. Fuck was I sick from that shit, instant withdrals for like the next two or three hours, I actually just wanted to go do some more because of the narcan. Beyond that I remember setting up my shot and then blank nothin. I was in my car which was parked with the keys in it, I ended up with a dwi and possesion on top of almost dying. This I might add was on one bag and at the time had a crazy tolerance which is all the more reason to test a little bit of your shit first and be careful everyone this shit is serious.

they give you narcam or whateverits called, i was pissed off, who said anything about just using one lol, a nice g for the day would go down a treat thats equivalent to 6 or 7 bags, maybe 8 at a push if it good gear

dxm- felt 1.5g dxm coming up and blacked out, woke up in the hospital with the particular feeling that I fucked my life up

took 4 clean mdma/mda tab and could not stop my legs from jackhammering holes in the floor, and sweating pools--I was wreckless with my use at this period, eventually chilled out

another time on H, sometimes I feel like a good nod is a partial OD. Mixed a good shot- plungers down, felt the rush alot stronger than usual, woke up sweating with a syringe in my hand an hour and a half later---Would you all consider that a OD or a good nod?

OD'ing from heroin is such an awesome experience.. I know it sounds fucked up, but you just get this massive rush of ahhh.. The first time it happened to me I said, "I've never had a rush like this before.." and lied down to enjoy it. Next thing I know, I have people throwing water on my face and yelling at me. I kept telling them to "just let me sleep" because I felt so great. Although I know I ruined everyone else's buzz, because I've had other people OD in my house before.

If I ever decide to kill myself, you bet that's how I'll do it. I was going to one time, had enough of some really potent tar and was really about to do it, and for some reason I just decided not to, and did the tar a little bit at a time over a few days. But yeah..a very pleasant way to go out.

Amph overdose-hell
Benzo overdose-dont remember
Opiate overdose-passed out/peaceful

probably not rare, only have overdosed on alcohol
had who knows how many shots, puked, then went to a party, drank a bunch of jungle juice.
woke up in the hospital with a broken nose and blood all over my face. Having no idea what happened, and feeling no pain from the nose.

Recently had (what I think was) a minor OD on coke. Was doing lines with my dealer friend from 12am-7am after not having touched the stuff for almost 3 months so my tolerance was very low. Heart was pounding out of my chest, head was hurting, I was having hot flashes, was nauseous, and sometimes my foot and hand would tingle. Had to drive home feeling that way and it was horrible. Got home, my heart continued to pound rapidly for another 3 hrs. I finally was able to sleep after taking a shit load of 5-HTP and drinking this "sleepy tea" herbal stuff my mom had lying around. VERY scary moment, very.

last time i od'd i was a little bit more aware than the others. i took the shot and went, "whooo!" i switched seats and my knees felt rubbery, i fell into the chair and my gf commented that i was pale and lips were blue, she was worried and i should walk around. i said "i dont feel good, gimme a second" though i didt really feel that bad. i stretched my legs out and lit a cigarette. everything else is vague but i can recall alot of movement and hearing my gf telling me she is calling the emts. i think i said "no". it's like when a dream is fading from your memory. then they revived me without narcan, thank god. i got that before, cant say i liked it very much. she said at first i started drooling. she was smacking me and threw a cup of cold coffee in my face. she tried to pick me up to walk around but i was rigid and too heavy to boot. i did respond to her but it was utter nonsense. i called her by my neice's name and mumbled something about not wanting to go to jail.

she has remarked that watching me overdose 2 oe 3 times has scarred her for life and has made her want us to never get high again.

OD on heroin and klonopin. Didn't feel like anything was chillin one second, naked in a hospital the next..

It

is dependant on the substance overdosed on, but the one universal part of it is, shutdown of body functions, it will feel painful for a few seconds and then thats it, you either wake up feeling like shit in a hospital(if helped) or don't wake up.
thats it.

=lacey k;6577793 choking and gasping for air, feeling like u are dying, and waking up just in the nick of time like you were just swimming under water for 4 hours and finally got to come up for air..
this is dead on like you came out of water and just made it in time for air.

I od'd off of amphetamine with a bit of alcohol. I had this intense rushing feeling all over my body, the kind that usually makes you want to run around and jump up and down. At the same time I was tired, to tired to stand up. My bowled ached and it felt like I was going to explode from my anus every 5 minutes :(. I sat on the toilet naked and groaning some time past 3:30 in the morning in agony:!. Everything got hazy and dark and I just slumped down on the toilet seat unable to move or get up. I think I stayed there for a few hours. For the next two days every 15 minutes I would have an urgent, intense and painful (it hurt so much to crap but it hurt even more not to) need to make a bowl movement. I would sit there and push for a few agonizing minutes until a little red squirt (I don't know if it was blood or not, all I'd ingested for two days was d-amphetamine) came out and I could put my pants on for another 15 minutes until I had to run back to the toilet. I wasn't hospitalized because I didn't tell anyone I od'd. I just had to ride it out for two days and finally got back to 'normal' after a week or two.

I never had a straight up overdose but I came close to the edge while using poppy tea. I remember one night I drank the tea and got really high. I was nodding off for a while and was breathing pretty slowly. I kept on finding myself vaguely aware of the fact that I needed to breath and I would come partially conscious enough to take a breath. This happened off and on.

I also noticed that night that when I would take that gasp of air I was sort of like snoring/snorting when I breathed in. At no point did I feel that my life was in danger but I can tell that I was on the borderline. Had I dosed much higher I could have been in trouble.

I've never overdosed on anything but have been doing H so much recently I really don't mind overdosing on it. I expect it will be quite beautiful, poetic and peaceful.