Bluelight

Thread: What does an overdose feel like?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

A 5-ht antagonist (4-aco-dipt) OD comes in electrical feeling waves accompanied by tremors and limb numbness, building to full seizures; at least when I fuck up...

felt similar to an old amphetamine + bad pill (pma) reaction.

2. Collapse Details

Overdosed on GHB before.

When i was coming close I felt so insanely high it was beyond amazing. However once it was starting to overtake me there was a total panic like 'I need help now' kind of feeling then 'nothing'. Woke up in the hospital wearing a diaper and feeling very embarrassed and sketchy. Definitely not my finest moment.

3. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    I aint gonna say my real answer to this question becuz it goes directly against what bluelight stands for.

4. Collapse Details

on what?

Opiates..diddnt feel much, I woke up feeling dizzy and lolwut and queasy.

barbs/benzos...minor overdose...I woke up on the subway and had no idea how I got there.

5ht2a agonist TFMPP....UGK! worst feeling ever! I was tripping balls for about 12-14 hours. I had that bugs crawling under your skin all OVER, I felt very queasy, I had crushing fatigue, yet I couldnt stand to not move. My head was spinning. DO NOT WANT

stimulants...minor overdose/getting too spun...just anxious and over heated and everything seemed too fast and too loud and too bright and I couldnt sit still.

5. Collapse Details

Opiate Od feels like a fucking waste of money!

6. Collapse Details

With opiate ODs (I only ODed on heroin) you don't remember shit from it, in my experience. Your friends just tell you what happened, and apparently I just stick in awkward positions for about 30 min, then move into another awkward position like half way hanging out of a bathtub or sitting or laying in a position where some bones should have broken.

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    bzp + tfmpp overdose: overheating, blue-ish purple creeping up my fingers from the nails and swelling around the nails, very shaky hands, rigid muscles, panic attack, extreme paranoia, extreme anxiety, feeling very dizzy and like i was gonna faint, feeling flushed,yawning a lot, very high blood pressure, very high pulse, heart beating very fast.
    so i must have gone into shock from it.

XTC pill overdose was simular to above but also had puking and dry heaving on it.

haven't overdosed on anything alse. however did get very sick off white sharks back in the day, i think it was MCPP in mine, as PMA would have probably killed me.

8. Collapse Details

North & South American Social & Drug Discussion
    I've overdosed twice on opiates, first time I knew something was wrong and tried to stay awake but ended up waking up in the ER. The second overdose I was at a party and then I woke up in ICU from a coma.

9. Collapse Details

i OD'd on ecstasy and ketmine (...and mushrooms) mixed....felt like a hot poker was burning into my upper back/chest.....shockwaves of pain up my spine and into my skull,...i was screaming and freakin out....NOT FUCKING PLEASANT lets just say that....my back literally felt like there was someone's hand digging into it and twisting my organs......horrible and I don't recommend it.

10. Collapse Details

I think I nearly od'ed on 10/500 watson brand hydrocodones a few times actually, back when my tolerance was still nice and low, I remember I was starting to feel depressed since I had forgotten I had not taken any vicodin for 4 hours, it was 11pm and I usually went to bed at midnite or so back then. Well I took 6 hydro's(60 milligrams), felt great and then went to bed, I remember shortly after I went to sleep fast, all of a sudden I remember dreaming that I was drowning in lake michigan in Chicago where I live in the burbs here.I vividly in clear color like digital tv remember seeing the greenish color of the water as I kept falling to the bottom, I saw tall beams etc for docks etc that were encrusted with algae, suddenly I fell to the muddy bottom and was scared and cold but then all of a sudden I felt warm. Suddenly I woke up gasping for air and was sweating alot, thinking damn that was kind of cool. Since I'm suicidal anyway, I suddenly thought to myself(damn why didn't I stop breathing and never wake up and die). The next time it happened, since I have dreams involving turtles or mainly water or being in water, since both are very reacurring dreams, I was at my brother's house one time sleeping in the nice warm water bed in his finished basement(man that room has nice drug memories to last forever). Again I had taken my usual 5 or 6 watsons but this time it was a half hour before I went to bed. This time I vaguely remember I was swimming in clear water off the florida keys and feeling great when suddenly I was running out of breath before I reached shore, I again woke up and this time I took a real deep breath and was sweating and felt like I must have stopped breathing for a while because it scared me this time and I felt mentally afraid I would do it again if I went back to sleep. That's about all the closest to overdosing I ever been so far, but I'm on methadone(damn liquid handcuffs)now, but getting off this shit.

11. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    All I know is i really fucking hate waking up hours later in the exact same position unable to move becuz my body is so fuckin stiff, locked into watever position i was sitting in, and sit there with my eyes opening like wat the fuck just happened? I did that shot at 10 pm and its 6 in the morning now where did the time go? And freezing cold and all numb pins and needles, feeling extreme chest pains so hard that I cant even move from watever spot im in...I dont think that is a OD but I get one of those killer nods every so often and it feels like shit when its over. Ive definately experienced the slightly farther along version of wat i just described tho ...and that is most definately a OD. take everything i described and just add sweating, floppy arms and legs like you are a big rag doll, choking and gasping for air, feeling like u are dying, and waking up just in the nick of time like you were just swimming under water for 4 hours and finally got to come up for air. Its happened to me more than once or twice. it kinda gets blurred and lost in the memorys cuz its all a haze.

12. Collapse Details

Ive OD'd on oxycontin and xanax, I just nodded out on my bed and woke up hours later with no memory of anything really. And a really bad headache. Im just glad even though I probably needed a hospital I didnt go and I was fine in the end.

Ive also had a bad experience with DXM but I dont know if it was an adverse reaction or an OD but I think it was an OD coz I did DXM so many times beforehand and nothing ever went wrong. I just ended up with unbelievably bad tremors, so bad that I thought it was seizures, this laster for about 5-8 hours plus all the hallucination, delusions, vomiting, headache, inability to walk and a general shitty feeling.

This last one is the closest ive been to actually going to hospital, I shot some ritalin IV, might have been mixed with oxycontin and/or xanax, cant remember but my heart was skipping beats and doing all kinds of weird stuff that was very unnerving.

I dont plan to ever OD again, obviously but im sure it wont happen, at least I hope not.

13. Collapse Details

this last time that i OD'ed it didnt feel like anything at all. i dont even remember doing the shot, just preppin it.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by the_ketaman View Post
    Ive OD'd on oxycontin and xanax, I just nodded out on my bed and woke up hours later with no memory of anything really. And a really bad headache. Im just glad even though I probably needed a hospital I didnt go and I was fine in the end.
    same thing happened to me
    i asked my doctor about it when i felt comfortable enough to ask and he said it was a "mild OD"
    i was like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahahahah

15. Collapse Details

I couldn't believe how heavy the victim was and could hardly lift his head up.
    When someone overdosed on me I couldn't believe how heavy they were either! It's like the most memorable thing ever, you try to drag their body and it's like fuck how'd this 4foot10 motherfucker get so heavy?

I overdosed on Xanax before and just don't remember the experience at all, I don't even remember dosing the Xanax (quite scary actually).

16. Collapse Details

The first time I did heroin I snorted it, it was a very subtle feeling and I only remember throwing up once and being fairly pleasant for the next 6 hours. After that I went to bed and aspirated, then found about 5 hours later, unconcious of course. Has anyone else had an experience like this? I am still fairly confused if this was even an "overdose."

17. Collapse Details

I dunno if its really an OD but i smoked a shit lot of skunk one time and had a blackout. It was fucking horrible, my heart was bursting out of my chest, my limbs tingling, i couldnt move, i was terrified then i blacked out thinking i was gonna die. Then i woke up feeling like shit

18. Collapse Details

no, you din't od on weed. just got too high and passed out. maybe some paranoia thrown in there from not knowing what was happening

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    just reading these makes me tremble!

coke and e... copius amounts of both... total panic attack/heart pound/black out 101... scariest experience hands down...

thinking about it makes me wonder why id ever try drugs again...

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
    no, you din't od on weed. just got too high and passed out. maybe some paranoia thrown in there from not knowing what was happening
    It was a full on anxiety attack. Havent hardly smoked since due to fear.

21. Collapse Details

I'd imagine if you were an addict, and you ODed and got a shot of narcan.... that would hurt like a bitch right?

22. Collapse Details

I've only OD'd on SSRI's.. I felt dazed, very nauseous, bigggggggg headache, blurry vision etc.
    not too fun, but it was deliberate

23. Collapse Details

^ thats so sad, Pill. You make me so sad. I see so much more in you, and you'll never get to see through my eyes.

24. Collapse Details

falling out and OD'in is a bit different ,i was once really high but i wanted to feel a strong rush ,so i added about 2 points of some rather good shit ,did it then i was like OMG what did i just do i felt pretty good bu scared so i walked to the living rrom my mom would be home within an hour so if somthing happed she would see me hopefully still breathing ,i walk to the arm of the sofa bent over to pet the cat ,then i woke up literally seconds before my mom walked in ,i was laying over the arm of the chair drooling and the cat was sitting down in front of me breathing hard looking at me...it scared me ...i was out for like and hour at least

one time i had a tolerance of 20mg-30mg and i did a half an 80 ,but then 10 min later did the other 40mg and could not stay awake and i wanted some rock to wake me up and i went to go go get some and nodded out in the car going around a curve and hit a car ,my head hit the sail of the window ,they took me to the ER and i wouldnt wake up so they couldnt figure out what was going on so they did test after test but found NO drugs i slept all night and half the day

i finally woke up with my dad sittin there and i had to piss i sat up to use the bed pan and the young pretty nurse said you want help and i was like NO,are u sure yea im sure ...she kept walking over but i said no...i was so embarressed

25. Collapse Details

I think you people who are saying "heroin is as reliable as jumping off a building" re suicide are failing to take into account the fact that someone trying to kill themselves is going to do a shitton more than someone trying to get really high, am I wrong?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast