• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Achieve best coke high?

AquaBus

Bluelighter
I've dilied with coke here and there and the effects I feel are always minimal to what others say they are feeling. Any suggestions on how to maximize the effect? ie combinations, or methods of ingesting. thanks

ive never done it but from the information i ahve gathered this is your best bet:
do some with alcohol .. a slightly different high some say better
mix with alcohol and drink/eat it .. they say its a better rush than IV and it lasts longer too .. you may need an 8 ball for this tho

mix with alcohol and drink/eat it .. they say its a better rush than IV and it lasts longer too .. you may need an 8 ball for this tho
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
YOU FUCKING IDIOT, THAT IS THE MOST STUPID THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE

LOL yeah man its true its true i eat 8 ballz of freeze all the time.......lol im sure if you actually ate an 8 ball of coke the rush would be more intense than iv.....but its more gonna be like the RUSH TO THE HOSPITAL!! but im guessin u were just messin around so...
PLUR

Why comment on something you apperantly knoiw nothing about....let alone flame???
Aftermath is correct. A large oral dose is the closest thing you will get to an IV hit. And I mean damn close. The rush is more delayed but once it beogns to kick in (maybe a minute or so) your ears will ring and you;ll get the same euphoria associated with IVin...and yes it lasts alot longer. And 8 ball maybe a tad too much but you'll live. I'd suggest starting out with 2 grams.

Yeah I head if you put it in a glass of water or something it is pretty good, but ive never done it.. Ahh fuvk it, just bag away. BANG BANG BANG

Of course. Nothing is better than IV. Howver, if you have enough product to play and your slamming it, it's great to oral dose a large hit at some point during your party. It saves on the veins and slamming every 10 minutes or so, which is typical of IV binging with coke, starts to take a toll. The duration of an oral hit is so long. Take a big enough dose and you will put the needle down for a good half hour maybe even hour.
I learned about this here, btw.....I think.

smoke that shit, you'll get your buzz
i saw a amazing video show once, a guy swallowed a 1/4oz, ran from the pigs, jumped off a 5 story building, they put the camera on him, he was face down on concrete, when they went down he was gone, and bystanders said he ran off. no shit whatsoever.
mabye you are on to something, if conserving isn't a factor

I;ve thrown about 3 or so grams in a glass of water and downed it. It was definately way more than I needed to have a great high but it didnt feel at all like it was a dangerously high dose.

IVing coke makes wayyyyy much more sense than eating it. From a cost perspective, from how long it takes to kick in, etc...and yes the rush is better when you IV it. It just is.