• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I'm Frightened I'm Fucked I'm Soulless

We don't delete threads.

As far as a taper goes start taking 2 small tablespoons 4 times a day or 3 small tablespoons 3 times a day. Your on a really low dose so I don't think you will have any terrible withdrawal

Hey man, you only have to feel this hell ONE last time. Its crippling and dooming but if you have a good run through you never have to feel the death of WD ever again. If you slip up we both know it's going to be many more times, its the way opiates are.

Getmeoutofthis, you're so right bro. Your perspective really helps. Giving up the Kratom and being fully sober without an opiate for the first time in 12 years scares me. I have some ativan and Gabapentin available to help soften the blow.

Reading your story has made me have a fully new perspective. I'm glad to see you're doing well.

Hey downward, there is a great subreddit called quittingkratom that gets a ton of traffic and has lots and lots of active users quitting and lots of success stories.

I successfully quit kratom using oxycodone!

(Hopefully that made you smile.)

Wow...I guess that it goes this way for most of us. I have a semi - similar story. Except, my true love was smoking fentanyl. Lost everything! My wife of 17 years and mother of my 4 kids, bailed with the landlord. And a lot of other stuff. But, I am glad that you are doing better. And really enjoyed your story.