• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Awkward Acid Moments Youve had

One time I was with a group of friends who I thought knew me and my buddy were tripping.

A little bit later I was alone with one of the more oblivious kids and I got to talking with him. I asked him "Did you know me and ______ were going to be tripping acid today?"

He gives me a really awkward look and says "...acid?"

I decided to just not talk anymore.

Apparently this kid had no idea we were tripping let alone what "acid" was. I don't know how this is possible; I laughed nonstop for 3 hours and kept talking about everything I saw. I guess he was just dumb.

Go into a shower in AC... its broken and keep beating me like a pressure washer... i feel as if im in a conceration camp getting pressure hosed down... i come out to a phone being handed to me. im butt naked and my boy is on the phone who took 6 hits of the same shit i took and his naked running around his house telling me he has never been this fucked up and thanking me for hooking him up...

<3 lsd

Exact Quotation

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD CHRIS"

the trip then seperated into different directions... *sigh*

Shlumpeet said:
Having a catheter shoved down my dick...

Good lord! Please tell me you didnt actually have a catheter put in while you were in Cidney....

That quite possibly could be the most awkward thing to happen on acid yikes!8o

The first time I ever did acid was with these really mean boys I'd just met. They took me to my first ever big rave (I was seventeen or eighteen) in Los Angelos and wanted me to help them sell some stuff so I had to stuff all this pot and e into my underwear to get it into the rave. Well after we were inside we all dropped acid, it was like two drops of some liquid stuff, I have no idea, I've never done it before or again after (not because I don't want to its just never been around). I also did a couple e pills.

Anyway, I have never done any psych before. I didn't know what to expect. I started feeling sort of funny, and then for some reason my so called "friends" were like Lets run! And just totally ditched me, standing there in the jungle tent, this big freakin gigantic blow up gorilla thing floating in the air over the dj. I remember trying to yell "Where are you goiiiinnnng!" to them but felt like I couldn't talk. So I stood there staring at this gorilla for a long time and began feeling scared and weird.

The e was kicking in too, and I was starting to totally trip balls. I didn't have a clue why they ran away from me and to this day I still don't. So I'm just walking through the crowd and it seems like everyone is stopping and staring at me like I was some sort of alien or something. I mean I think people were just glancing at me like normal when you walk by but it seemed like they were all gawking or something.

So I started just asking random people to be my friend and within 5 minutes I met this group of these cute little asian candy kids and they were all e puddled on the group. They adopted me and I proceeded to lay on the hard cement on my back tripping balls for the next 12 hours or so talking to some guy who was my best friend in the universe for one night.

When the sun came up we still laid there for a really long time until everyone was clearing out and by then I started feeling come down and I just looked at the dude and totally had no idea what had happened or anything we had talked about.

He looked at me the same way and there was this moment that was just sooooo weird lol..we were just like "Ok I gotta go bye." LOL!

I have another sort of funny one but this one is mushrooms not acid.

I was tripping hard with my friend (boyfriend at the time) and for some reason we thought we wanted to fuck but we had no condoms. I have no idea why I thought I wanted to fuck, seriously I wasn't in the mood at all and was tripping insanely, it was one of those momentary things but somehow we ended up in my car driving to the store to buy condoms. I don't remember getting into the car it seemed like it was like "hey lets fuck" and then a flash and we are suddenly driving to the store.

So we go to a gas station and I park and start freaking out. I'm like "OH MY GOD I CANT DO IT. I CANT GO IN." and I'm all terrified. I start grabbing him and saying he has to do it so he is like "ok I'm going in!"

He goes in and in this gas station the condoms are all behind the counter so he has to actually say words to the lady to get them. I'm all perped out in the car watching him and I'm like "What is he doing?" "Why is he just standing there!?" He was just standing there staring at the lady with his big retarded smile on his face for the longest time and I'm like "Ask for condoms. ASK FOR CONDOMS!" and I'm soooo scared that I'm gonna have to go in there and save him.

So right then I see this two girls I know walking up to the store and I get really horrified that they are going to see me tripping so I try to hide by leaning down..then I realize they CAN see me and I'm like "Oh no! They KNOW IM HIDING FROM THEM!" (lolololol) so I sort of stand back up and wave and mutter something and I think that was the moment I realized I had sunglasses on and it was nighttime and I was driving with them on too..I remember it amazing me how good my vision was to be able to see like that.

So my friend is STILL standing there for what seems like forever but now those girls are in the store too and I guess it prompted him to move or something because finally I see him getting out his wallet. He comes back out and I'm like OH THANK GOD! And I asked him what took so long, and he said when he went in all he could manage to say to the lady was "condoms" and she asked "which ones?" and he froze for another few minutes totally just stood there while she smiled at him like WTF? Then he said "condoms" again and she finally was like "ok Ill just give you these ones".

So then we drove back home (sunglasses off) and smoked weed and watched The Princess Bride It blew my fucking mind watching it. I was completely enthralled (omg the fire swamp!). Every time I've watched it since then it gives me a bit of that same trip fascinated feeling even though I'm sober.

P.S. We never had sex.

:)

P.P.S. This thread is funny and makes me super happy. The pizza delivery guy and the deserted house was so great!

Last edited:
on the only acid trip i had my friend was the 1 with miscomunication, he thought the reason that we kept going diff places was that he was being bait( getting noticed 4 being on acid) and kept have panic attacks and i when i would reasure him he would get think that he hallucinated me tell him that it was all ok.

i got into the wrong car twice this week. once at the gas station and once in front of my house.the scene was very E.T.-esque when gert walks in on E.T. in the closet with a wig on and they both scream

W-R-Xtacy said:
Good lord! Please tell me you didnt actually have a catheter put in while you were in Cidney....

That quite possibly could be the most awkward thing to happen on acid yikes!8o

Believe it my friend. 4 hits of super strong acid, a bad trip, and a heart rate of 183. And on top of that we were a hair away from getting in a wreck in the ambulance.

this first story i had to include because it was pretty damn akward, i wasnt tripping on anything, but i was about as high as i can get without passing out. it was also on the same road trip so just read it ne ways.

so one time i was on a road trip up to the panhandle (destin, if any of you know where that is). its about six hours away from where i live. i had rolled a blunt of some flame (about a quarter was rolled up in there). i smoked it to the face because the only other person with me didnt smoke.

we were driving this peice of shit old mustang that sounded like a fucking sesna because of a sawed off catalitic converter and cracked tail pipe. so were about 3 miles from the hotel were meeting a freind at, i had just put out the blunt (yes it was still lit six hours later, and about two and a half inches long), and we get pulled over.

now my freind decides to tell me he has a suspended liscence. i also realized there are no back seats of this car, there are just random court papers covering everything, there are literaly thousands.
the cop is about to arest him and im going to have to find a way home, when he tells them that the judge issued a paper telling him that he can drive to and from work.

so we make up this story about how this is our last ditch effort at life and our friends dad offered us a job as electricians up in destin. (i kept fucking up the story so we just had to go with the flow and change it). see first we were meeting a freind then we were going to work. good thing i could connect the two.

so hours go by trying to find this paper, the cops are just looking at all the other court papers, which cant be good for us. i then remember that under all of these random papers is a half ounce of bud and three hits of acid. thankfuly we find the paper before that happens. cop goes back to check out the paper. the other cop just stands over me, staring at me with this creepy ass circle mouth. cop comes back tellling us that the paper said that it permits him to go to get a liscence to go from work and back but that the paper dosnt actualy say that. so i get out of the car and start to freak trying to get a ride and call my freind.

here comes the akward part (if it isnt already). the cop decides to tell us that i should drive the car out of here and that my freind cant. 1. i dont have a liscence. 2. im stoned as fuck. 3. i cant drive stickshift. a cop just told me to drive out of here. WOW.

i learnt how to drive stick in about 20 seconds.

ok now for the akward acid moment. i ate one and a half of the tabs we had and traded the freind for a hit of his (2.5) ish total.

we go from the beach to the hotel to the beach to the hotel to back and forth cuz we cant make up our minds. my freinds mom smokes tree so we were strait smoking and stuff (lol we actualy rolled a blunt with tampon paper because we ran out of blunts while up there too, fine smoke btw) but she isnt strait with other drugs.

so im up there with my two freinds trippin face. the walls are melting neonic rainbows and my freind is wet so his face is dribbling to the floor.

she asks me if im on X T C. you sure are on something eles" is your freind trippin" do you need some glowww stickssss" "no maam im just rele stoned" your pupils are huge"

just then i look over at my freind who was wet. and i said "HIS face is melting and your saying IM the one tripping"

badddddd

first and only time i did acid (hopefully not the last :)) me and the three other ppl walked into a macdonalds, wanting to order something.

just our luck there were about 70 ppl when we got in there so we just took a seat and started staring at each other in the shiftyest possible way.

after about 30 seconds we started whispering cuz we were all getting anxious and just left. it was so akward i thot someone was gonna call the cops for SURE :\.

must have been so weird for the other ppl lol.

edit: lol i just noticed blazin_riddim posted about the same trip....dunno how he forgot about the whole macdonalds thing...that was a trip and a half :p

Last edited:
Second time on acid, took 2 1/2 hits.

Had a few Awkward moments lol.

Was at a Bush Doof (Rave) and i was talking to one of my friends who had taken a bunch of drugs, after i asked her what she took.. her cheeks started to go black and melting.. so i was just staring at her and laughing, she got mad and yelled "Stop It" too me, i then got scared and ran off.

Another one was where a stranger came upto me and asked how i was going, i just said 'yeah' and stared off too the side of me, he then bumped me again and said "i said how you doing, but you dont bother to ask how i am?" i got really nervous and worried at this point cause i forgot who he was or why he was talking too me, all i could mutter was "uhh im tripping" he says "so am i" and we both walked off in different directions lol.

Once i said someone oh hi nice to meet you my name is such and such..

And i already known them for a long time i was just tripping so hard i didn't recognise them, i realised straight after i said it.. was pretty embarasing aha.

Somehow I once convinced myself that I had pissed myself (totally not true), and felt all the embarrasment one might expect to feel... not fun... later, though, I looked back and laughed.

We all were chilling in the kitchen and suddenly i felt like something happened to my foot. Like I just sensed it. I looked down and my friends dog spit up all over my shoe. I felt like I had a connection with the dog, but maybe not.

Also that same night when we were going to hit the sack because I had a plane to catch in 5 hours, I set up a awesome sleeping spot, then went to the bathroom to take out my contacts. When I came back the dog was in my spot. We ended up getting him out after much trouble. I realized I need my jacket for something so I got up to go get it. I turned around and the dog was in my spot again. Once again we had trouble getting him off my spot. A few minutes later I sat up and the dog just ran and sat were my feet went. It basically just became a crazy night of the dog stealing my spot.

^Lol! Thats funny. My cat likes to steal my spot often, I imagine it would be pretty maddening if he did it over and over while I was tripping.

lol, it was frustrating because I felt like it would have been very wrong for me to be mad at him because he is an old dog and not mine. He really just wanted to chill so I tried to keep that in mind.

I have a recurring awkward moment. It goes something like this.

Step 1: Begin laughing fit about some random minutia.

Step 2: Forget the reason that I am laughing, by this time already incredibly worked up by the whole thing.

Step 3: Find self unable to stop laughing despite not knowing why I am laughing. By this time, the laughter is uncontrollable and begins to sound dark and satanic.

Step 4: Seriously question whether I am still sane or not.

It can be seriously unsettling to say the least.

^ Haha yeah, i've had a few moments, where someone will say something normally.. and it just sounds absolutely hilarious

Like when one of my friends said "We're gonna need bulk weed for sure, we're SO fucked up"

And i just lost it with his emphasis on 'fucked up' and couldn't stop laughing for 5-10mins.

Awkward moments are the worst part of acid, I think.

Sometimes words just come out, or I get paranoid I'm insulting a person unintentionaly, or they're insulting me.

One of the worst times was when my friends kept asking me if I was having a bad trip (I wasn't, the acid was just stronger than I was used to and caught me by supprise), but I started to get really paranoid they thought I was having a bad trip (what was I doing to make them think that?!) that I just sat there silently looking like I was having a bad trip.