• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Awkward Acid Moments Youve had

my first LSD trip was at a club (rip- we got closed) and in the moments where my hallucinations werent taking over, i swore that a) everyone was messing with me as a hazing ritual and that b) i was seeing peoples souls around me. oh and a lot of the people mentioned werent even at the club at the time. but the hazing thing made me feel so happy to be accepted into something higher. like happier than id ever been, literally in tears happy

Me and a friend get in my car, drop a few buddhas, then drive "downtown", about 20 minutes from where I live, with the intention of making a journey elsewhere once we're settled into our trips. There's this huge festival going on centered on the main street of this "quasi-city". The street is laid with red brick and closed off to traffic, i.e. full of people. We're sitting on a curb-type thing, chain smoking and watching dirty jesters make menacing glances towards frightened small children and their laughing parents. You know, just soaking in the atmosphere.

So we decide to get up and leave and go down to the waterfront in a hurry. We get about 35 feet from where we were sitting when I realize, "OH SHIT I LEFT MY KEYS AND WALLET ON THE CURB-TYPE THING". We run back there, and sure enough, my car/house keys and my wallet with my license, passport card, $100 etc are gone.

Now I'm in panic mode and my friend is targeting random dirty hippies in the area, believing that he can use his large, righteous fists to reclaim my lost items from the vagabonds who obviously stole them. This doesn't pan out however, and I'm left with only the worst possible options: let my parents know I lost my wallet and my keys (they think I'm a smart, responsible kid, you know?!?), and hope one of my other friends can come pick us up.

While I'm about to resign myself to this sad, sad fate, another thought jumps in my head: go to the cops (???). There's always a contingent of cops stationed somewhere on this street, especially with the festival going on, so it doesn't take us long to find a group of the fuckers. One of them is wearing leather cowboy/S&M boots that go up past his knees and the other has bugs bunny teeth. Lol.

So we make our way over and ask them, with the appropriate amount of swagger, "xxxxcuze me officer, but I would like to report a case of stolen keys and wallet also, if you please." It's 98 degrees out, I've almost been arrested twice in the past year, and the fact that I have a ten strip and 4 handle bars in my pocket now seems like a much bigger deal than ever before. This combined with the fractals that the cops' heads seem to be morphing into results in truly unnatural amounts of sweat pouring off of me. Thankfully the cops mistake this for anxiety and stress at my current situation and give me some truly heart-warming smiles. They ask me my name, I oblige. Their smiles grow even wider and EVEN MORE HEART-WARMING.

"Here you go, son"
And the fetish-cop hands me my keys and wallet, full of cards, full of cash. Someone had picked them up and immediately given them to the police.

#fuckyeahgoodsamaritans

Last edited:
I was on my first dose at electric forest last year...about 300mics. Was sitting by a tree with my good friend (he's in lala land) and I start to freak out and call my buddy back home to make sure I was still in reality. Bad idea..my friend knows I'm tripping balls and tells me some fake, completely unbelievable story like "Dude me and my soccer team walked in to our locker room and there a bunch of girls in there and we all got laid!". I somehow instantly believed him and yell out "NOOO WAYY!!"...at this point my friend sitting next to me doesn't even know I'm on the phone and the first thing he hears of my conversation is me yelling no way. So he thinks I'm yelling that at him, and I realize this and try to explain to him that I'm talking to my friend on the phone and not to him, and he just looks at me dumbfounded with confusion, probably because I was talking in straight up gibberish. From that point on we did not say 1 word until our trip ended at 8am the next morning. Despite the brief freakout and awkwardness it turned out to be an awesome trip (saw string cheese and tiesto) even though it was a pretty high first dose. But that communication breakdown was awkward as fuckkk

Ok, This story is about the first tme my friend dropped what we thought were just e's but turned out they had something else in them apart from mdma something HIGHLY HALLUCINOGENIC, we gave so many of them to so many people just to see if they could tell us what it was, and the most answers we got were LSD ive never knowingly taken LSD so i wouldn't know, but it sure was alot more intense than a strong shrooms trip.

So theres about 6 of us and we have a shitload of these pills, we get nice and drunk and then drop em ( 1 each).
My friend j says he thinks hes ready for it so i give him a half, we all come up and realize they are very trippy so we do what we usually do on a full moon when wer trippin roam the country side all night (we lived in a very small village in the middle of nowhere).
so were in this grave yard and were all seeing the grave stone as different things like creatures, people etc,
by this time ive already given j his second half and another one for later if he felt like it(little did i know he just ate it all at once and then proceded to go to everyone else seperately and ask for one 8o ).

My mate v is trying to show me a big gorilla with a baby gorilla on its back (gravestone) and the more he explained it the more it came to life-VERY REAL-, then were like wheres j ?

We walk around the church and see him in the shadows doing something but all we can hear is this ripping sound, we go up to him and see he has made this massive pile of pulled up stinging nettels we say "you ok man? what you doing"? and hes says im making a chair, his hands and arms are completely covered in stings.

Any way skip about 5 hours cause ill just go on for ever otherwise,
after hed had a stange disturbing encounter with a naked crying girl crouched in the hawthorn hedge we went under this massive oak to watch the sunrise with a joint ,now, 3 of us rolled a joint and while we were doing this j was tidying up his house or something he was just picking up invisble things and putting them away in invisible places (hed had 5 pills by this point!) and then he plonked himself on the floor and started rolling a huge joint with very intense consentration, the thing was he didnt have any skins or bud, so theres 4 of us stood there(d went home) staring in complete awe and grinning for about 15 minutes, so when hes just rolled the "joint" he taps it and like rubs it abit so it will pull nice and then you could almost see it dissapear because of his eyes it seemed to all of us that as soon as his joint dissapeared he sort of stopped trippin a bit, so hes lookin every where for this joint and were trying to explain to him without being patronizing that it never existed and hes glareing at us as if to say "do you think im fuking retarded or something" so of course we dosed him up on a few joints but untill it was time for bed you could feel his paranoia literaly oozing from him it was like every time we sparked a joint hed study it to check if it was the beast he "rolled", we didnt want to tell him he didnt have any bud or skins cos he seemed so confused.
The next day though when we expained the story to him he didnt even remember rolling a joint! he only rememberd the naked girl and a massive tree trunk in the middle of the road.

I might post some more stories about these stange pills, got quite a few-----------Toodaloo

Ok, This story is about the first tme my friend dropped what we thought were just e's but turned out they had something else in them apart from mdma something HIGHLY HALLUCINOGENIC, we gave so many of them to so many people just to see if they could tell us what it was, and the most answers we got were LSD ive never knowingly taken LSD so i wouldn't know, but it sure was alot more intense than a strong shrooms trip.

So theres about 6 of us and we have a shitload of these pills, we get nice and drunk and then drop em ( 1 each).
My friend j says he thinks hes ready for it so i give him a half, we all come up and realize they are very trippy so we do what we usually do on a full moon when wer trippin roam the country side all night (we lived in a very small village in the middle of nowhere).
so were in this grave yard and were all seeing the grave stone as different things like creatures, people etc,
by this time ive already given j his second half and another one for later if he felt like it(little did i know he just ate it all at once and then proceded to go to everyone else seperately and ask for one 8o ).

My mate v is trying to show me a big gorilla with a baby gorilla on its back (gravestone) and the more he explained it the more it came to life-VERY REAL-, then were like wheres j ?

We walk around the church and see him in the shadows doing something but all we can hear is this ripping sound, we go up to him and see he has made this massive pile of pulled up stinging nettels we say "you ok man? what you doing"? and hes says im making a chair, his hands and arms are completely covered in stings.

Any way skip about 5 hours cause ill just go on for ever otherwise,
after hed had a stange disturbing encounter with a naked crying girl crouched in the hawthorn hedge we went under this massive oak to watch the sunrise with a joint ,now, 3 of us rolled a joint and while we were doing this j was tidying up his house or something he was just picking up invisble things and putting them away in invisible places (hed had 5 pills by this point!) and then he plonked himself on the floor and started rolling a huge joint with very intense consentration, the thing was he didnt have any skins or bud, so theres 4 of us stood there(d went home) staring in complete awe and grinning for about 15 minutes, so when hes just rolled the "joint" he taps it and like rubs it abit so it will pull nice and then you could almost see it dissapear because of his eyes it seemed to all of us that as soon as his joint dissapeared he sort of stopped trippin a bit, so hes lookin every where for this joint and were trying to explain to him without being patronizing that it never existed and hes glareing at us as if to say "do you think im fuking retarded or something" so of course we dosed him up on a few joints but untill it was time for bed you could feel his paranoia literaly oozing from him it was like every time we sparked a joint hed study it to check if it was the beast he "rolled", we didnt want to tell him he didnt have any bud or skins cos he seemed so confused.
The next day though when we expained the story to him he didnt even remember rolling a joint! he only rememberd the naked girl and a massive tree trunk in the middle of the road.

I might post some more stories about these stange pills, got quite a few-----------Toodaloo

sounds like 2ce...had some 2ce caps sold as molly round here (wtf right) and sounds similar.

Like someone said early, LSD is basically an adventure into the awkward, but here's something recent that happened to me. I was at a 24 hour bass music party for New Years and decided to eat some doses. The kid i got them from warned me they were potent but i for some reason did not take his word for it because usually people just say that anyways even if they are just decent. I ate the doses at around 10pm so i could be peaking at midnight for the new year count down. My plan was successful and i ended up standing in the same place for about 3 hours tripping pretty hard leaning against my walking stick just listening to loud abrasive music that put me in this strange head nodding trance. After a while i came out of it and decided to walk back to my car to grab another beer with my friend. I'm laughing my ass off at nothing and all of sudden some gangster looking dude walks up to me and says something like "Yo homieee what are you on, you like your on some gooooood shit, gimme some of that". and i get startled because he literally came out of nowhere and i say something like "What, i cant even, no, never mind" while still laughing hysterically probably looking spun as hell. I end up kinda running away from this guy and i completely trip and fall over someones tent. I start trying and failing to put the tent back up and then i get super worried thinking i just tripped over someone sleeping inside their tent and injured them. I keep trying to check if there were people in the tent and my friend says "C'mon man lets just get out of here". so were walking/running away and my friend says "i think that scary gangster guy was a cop" which made the vibes of the moment get even weirder even though i was pretty positive the guy just wanted some drugs and was definitely not an undercover. After i grab a beer and relax for a second my friend says something like "I think all these people are trying to make this way cooler than it really is". That statement rang extremely true to me since i was thinking the exact same thing moments early and i starting screaming with laughter and bolting away for some reason. I crashed into one of my camping chairs and it closed on my leg and i fell right on my face and starting bleeding pretty bad from my chin. I also broke my walking stick i travel everywhere with and went into some strange thought loop just staring at the only material object i actually care about smashed into pieces. Long story short, I learned a lot that night.
mtugwo.jpg

Nothing some wood glue and love can't fix though.

Last edited:
HAHA,^^ got a good one, my friends used to have a house where everyone partied pretty much every day,....one night we all dropped L and were drinking...it was the first time for one of my friends and she decided to go for a ride with another friend, while they were gone we basically tore the house apart rearanged the couches and everything .....my buddy had this idea for stadium seeting and we stacked three couches on top of each other.......the house was a messs than the two who left came back and the owner of the house freaked out and we were robbed...and while i was trying to explain to her what we did and it was a no big deal, she starts cryin because we killed the cat.....welll she cnvinced me that we killed it but than when i looked closer it was a shoe and pretty much had the biggest laugh of our livess......white on white baby!

Theres always those moments, where everything goes completely normal. Awkward to say the least...

and its not acid per say, but the first time I did mushrooms it was halloween and I was headed to 7-11 to get some OJ. I get there and get the juice, and as I go to pay the guy I look up and hes fucking got bolts in his neck and is all painted up like an Iraqi Frankenstein, I jumped the fuck back and had my friend pay for me lol

Ondine, great story.

IMOTP, I can totally relate to that mindspace lol.

I don't remember any of this, but I got butt naked in front of 3 female friends of mine (keep in mind it was cold outside...) ended up getting arrested after vandalizing a car (which ended up belonging to the parents of my sisters best childhood friend!). Oops!

This thread is freakin hilarious! When I usually think about my acid trips I just get a huge smile on my face :D but now I'm remembering some pretty awkward situations.

My first trip I took 2 strong hits and for some retarded reason I listened to my sister and took it just as the sun came up after a night of "being where we shouldn't be." by the time the cab came to pick us up I was on another planet, we were scared as shit to go home so we went to meijers first (??wtf???) literally everyone was staring at me I was feeling up on the fruit and trying to be friendly and asking how everyone's doing. Now for the awkward part, we came home and both our parents were standing by the door they hadn't slept all night. I don't know about u guys but my parents faces look fuckin scary on acid. My sister then ditched me and went to bed and for some reason I ended up driving for what seemed like an eternity in the car with my dad and it was totally silent. Idk if he knew I was on drugs cus then he took me to my grandmas house, of all places! then my grandma started talking to me about some shit I can't remember and spent the rest of the afternoon crying on my shoulder. Definitely learned my lesson lol.

Another time I was with my sister again (we love tripping together) and her friend and I took 3 tabs. While we were waiting for it to kick in we got hungry and went to Panchero's (Mexican food). They told the guys what they wanted and ran off to the bathroom (they each only took one hit). So I'm just standing there in front of the counter, staring off into space cus it just hit me and it hit hard. I'm thinking to myself where the hell am I why am I hearing Mexican people. I then snap out of my trance and realized I've been talking to myself out loud this whole time and just standing in front of the counter all the workers were trying to figure out what I wanted in my burrito and then it got really quiet we just stared at eachother while I'm grinning like a fool. I finally finished my order but in the end didn't get to eat my burrito, anyone else feel like your swallowing your throat when u try to eat early in ur trip?

It got even more awkward later that night when we got a cab to take us home. This cab driver is a chubby old man who calls himself "cat in the hat." things were going pretty chill then we got to our parking lot but no one was getting out, I was sitting in the back seat and still tripping my ass off. Then this old ass guy turns around and starts talking about his sexual adventures. For, and I checked, an hour and a half this guy was just going on about sex clubs and how he likes watching his wife getting f***ed by three guys at the same time. My sister and here friend didn't say anything just nodded the whole time and looked completely spaced out. I'm sitting there staring bewildered at them thinking WTF?! then this guy starts telling us we shud masturbate and about how he won first place in a "p**** eating contest"..........why we didn't run and get the hell out of there I'll never know. I have never felt so uncomfortable.

I once locked myself in the bathroom on lsd and a whole lot of ketamine in the dark :D I completely forgot where I was and was thinking I accidently got outside reality.
My tripmates had to break the lock to save me, the idea of opening a lock escaped me...

After seeing Umphreys Mcgee for the second consecutive night some buddies and I under the influence of way to much
LSD(15..20 hits mabye? and some vialwash) decided it'd be a good idea to score a Nitrous tank off some crackhead
working with the Mafia. Needless to say we were all fishing intensely throughout the night, We ended up throwing a party
(so we wouldn't kill the tank ourselves) and all the Nitrous was really affecting my Diction. I could hardly form a sentence
all night. The night was filled with awkward interactions and introductions and my buddies and i stumbling around the room
trying to run a tank and maintain a highschool party.

I once locked myself in the bathroom on lsd and a whole lot of ketamine in the dark :D I completely forgot where I was and was thinking I accidently got outside reality.
My tripmates had to break the lock to save me, the idea of opening a lock escaped me...

^^^thats fuckin awesome,hhahaah. I love how you (at least you made it sound like) you just calmly thought "Aww fuck I took too many drugs and fucked up reality... oops." hahaha

Well one would be when I was swimming in my backyard but not in the pool but my grass.... My friends were too so it wasn't that awkward I guess but my neighbors were like wtf... And then later that night we went to the woods that were near my house (I don't live there anymore though) and we walked throughout the woods. I ended up having an indepth conversation with a tree and my friend and I hugged it lol..

Not quite acid, but while on ~3mg DOC, which I think is pretty similar, besides the whole 20 hour duration thing:

Smoking a bowl with two friends, one which is tripping on the DOC with me, the other is not. In fact, she's a pretty awkward person to begin with, and before this she has only smoked once (with me). I should also mention that we weren't that close or anything, just someone I would randomly hang out with at school every now and then. I enjoyed corrupting her, haha. So we smoke, and we're chatting. I look over at her and the way she's tilting her head, her hair cascades down, and for some reason, just looks really striking to me. Before I even realize what I'm saying, I blurt out: "You're the image of sexual seduction." She stares at me, my other friend is cracking up. I realize what I said and get all embarrassed. I don't think our friendship has been the same since.

Oh, and we're both straight girls. Drugs make me so silly 8(

one of my college mates used to wear a watch that didnt work [ sentimental reasons ]
he was part of a group that had happily sat in my house and smoked my housemates weed.
my house mate comes in and opens his stash box, although he didnt even really need to - the house stank.

Awkward moment as we all digest the fact that we've been caught stealing.

My house mate didnt mention the weed, but he did ask what the time was. My friend with the watch that didnt work just said 'no' and pulled his sleeve over the watch. House mate just walked out disgusted at that point

So not only did we smoke this guy's weed we wouldnt even give him the time of day. Guilty feelings...soon turned to laughter once he'd left, but was intense at the time

as an afterthought - tripped with the same group agaib a few weeks later and we lost, or smoked some weed we'd actually paid for.
We suspected each other of ripping each other off got very tense..the friendships were never the same.

Like someone said early, LSD is basically an adventure into the awkward, but here's something recent that happened to me. I was at a 24 hour bass music party for New Years and decided to eat some doses. The kid i got them from warned me they were potent but i for some reason did not take his word for it because usually people just say that anyways even if they are just decent. I ate the doses at around 10pm so i could be peaking at midnight for the new year count down. My plan was successful and i ended up standing in the same place for about 3 hours tripping pretty hard leaning against my walking stick just listening to loud abrasive music that put me in this strange head nodding trance. After a while i came out of it and decided to walk back to my car to grab another beer with my friend. I'm laughing my ass off at nothing and all of sudden some gangster looking dude walks up to me and says something like "Yo homieee what are you on, you like your on some gooooood shit, gimme some of that". and i get startled because he literally came out of nowhere and i say something like "What, i cant even, no, never mind" while still laughing hysterically probably looking spun as hell. I end up kinda running away from this guy and i completely trip and fall over someones tent. I start trying and failing to put the tent back up and then i get super worried thinking i just tripped over someone sleeping inside their tent and injured them. I keep trying to check if there were people in the tent and my friend says "C'mon man lets just get out of here". so were walking/running away and my friend says "i think that scary gangster guy was a cop" which made the vibes of the moment get even weirder even though i was pretty positive the guy just wanted some drugs and was definitely not an undercover. After i grab a beer and relax for a second my friend says something like "I think all these people are trying to make this way cooler than it really is". That statement rang extremely true to me since i was thinking the exact same thing moments early and i starting screaming with laughter and bolting away for some reason. I crashed into one of my camping chairs and it closed on my leg and i fell right on my face and starting bleeding pretty bad from my chin. I also broke my walking stick i travel everywhere with and went into some strange thought loop just staring at the only material object i actually care about smashed into pieces. Long story short, I learned a lot that night.
mtugwo.jpg

Nothing some wood glue and love can't fix though.
I talked to my friend recently and i asked him about this evening and how long i actually stared at my broken staff for because there is a big chunk of time which i cant really place. turns out i stared at the staff for about an hour or two completely gone in my own head. thought it was only 15 minutes or so......i must of been really distressed. funny thing is the stick only took about 15 minutes to fix haha.