• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to properly smoke coke?

the only proper way to smoke coke is Crack, or as the ravers say "FrEeBaSe"
Cocaine HCl, powdered cocaine has a vaporization temprature of like 400 degrees, making it impossible to smoke.

i've smoked it out of the end of cigarettes or through, i'm not sure what's it's called but where you shorten the filter, take some tabacoo out and suck a line of coke into it. and that's gotten my high before but it just seems wasteful.

it is.
capping a bowl, or lacing anything with it is pretty wasteful. All you are doing is sucking coke HCl into your lungs. Best to just cook that shit. (that, or give it to a stripper)
[ 17 February 2002: Message edited by: atlas*lit_up ]

It's possible, but wasteful and inefficient. To get the cocaine to that temparature, you're probably going to have to hold it in a direct flame. Paper burns at 451º, (hence the title of that one book), and cigarette lighters get hotter than that...
Still, you're wasting good coke. Put it up your nose or in a vein, or if you're one of those people that must smoke everything, purchase or make crack.

Yeah I know all about your experience "burning a coolie" or "toking a snowcap" - I know, you really did get high, anyone that says you didn't is full of shit, because your boy knows how to smoke coke!
If you want to actually GET HIGH smoking cocaine, you need to cook it to CRACK (or if your a candy raver that doesn't smopke 'crack', you can make 'freebase') .. you add bakiing soda and water, play with it untl you have some nice crack cocaine (or freebase) .. if you inhlae a line of coke into a 'New-powt' (as the brothas call them) then yeah, you will find your mouth slightly numbed - this is what MOST people confuse with "the high"... coke = numb so if you smoke cocaine HCl and it numbs you, then you must be getting high... no, not the case..
We have a REALLY GOOD THREAD on how to cook crack (or freebase for you CaNdY KidS) .. someone find the URL?

So why can't you smoke cocaineHCL? a High vaporization point shouldn't mean anything except you have to apply more flame...or is the breakdown tempature close to the vaporization tempature.
Secondly why would even non-vaporized (say atomized or lightly misted) coke HCL not be absorbed through the lungs. Or do the lungs have special protection other mucus membranes (which I don't know if the lungs are) to prevent the absorbtion of random dust and crap from the air?

is the breakdown tempature close to the vaporization tempature?Bingo. It's like trying to smoke table salt... you don't get NaCl vapor, you just get a gooey charred mess.
Atomized cocaine HCl works fine, AFAIK. I've never tried it, but plenty of people report mixing some coke into an inhaler works great.

It's simply in a form that doesn't lend itself to being smoked as-is... temperature isnt the big deal, the HCL structure simply burns better then it smokes, hnece the reason you break that HCl bond and blaze the freebase (which smokes good) ..

it's been said why you can't smoke strait coke, if you want to rock it up heres how. mix with 25%baking soda in spoon, add a few drops of water just enough to engulf it all, won't take much. then heat with lighter until you see a seperation of sorts(3-10sec) depending on ammount. an oil layer will form on top, you'll see it, be patient, but don't burn it(no smoke) this layer may appear yellow. then right away you need to cool the mixture, i add 10-20 drops of cold water, some place the spoon on a few ice cubes, then get a screwdriver or equilivent and touch the oil layer, all the good stuff will bond together, very well if you cooked it long enough. just mash the screwdriver around touching all the contents of the spoon. dry and enjoy

actually, we did end up IVing it and cooking it up. i didn't get much out of IVing it, (and yes i'm sure i hit it vein.) perhaps I just wasn't using enough. cooking it up worked very well though.