• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne drinks... this Friday (see Page 2)

doofqueen

Bluelighter
My partner and I will be visiting Melbourne from the 23rd – 28th July. Was hoping to maybe have a drinks/dinner night or maybe a lunch or something? It’s not often I visit Melbourne and would like to meet some Melbourne bluers. I’m thinking the Friday the 25th would suit us as we have Saturday night plans already and a Friday maybe works best for people that work etc? What do you guys think? And should this be in another thread? I couldn’t remember what the Melbourne meet up thread was called so feel free to add my post to that thread and delete this one if this thread is too narcissistic :p

wow ok just one reply? After posting for 6years or so on this place i would think more people would want to go out for drinks but i guess i've ruffled too many feathers? *shrugs* I was gonna have a rant about it but fuck it's BL and this place has changed and as sensitive as i am i cant be fucked being upset about it :)

I'm having a private meet up with a few people psycho so i'll pm you the details when i know. Thanks for the interest :)

As for the rest of you i am rather disapointed in a couple of you in particular as i thought i had made some connecting online friendships on this place (and especially via my journal) but i guess i was wrong and have to re evaluate who i thought actually gave a shit - this is a good thing... *skips off*

;) =D

You posted this 2 months in advance though! Most people can't even plan a week in advance.

So? I could have gotten some "maybes" or something... like i said... doesnt matter. I guess i'm not "popular" enough to organise a meet up with BL melb folks ;)

well i didnt even see this thread. i would love to meet up sometime if you are in melbs...

I haven't been in here much at all the last 2 months doofqueen. That weekends actually busy for me but i'd love to meet you so keep this updated (or pm) with details and il try and make it for drinkies if i can :)

Friday the 25th is football :D :D :D

(That actually means I'll be in the Richmond/CBD area from about 10:30 onwards, if there are drinks.)

Refresh.

edit: What I meant to say was it's so refreshing to see a BL meetup being organised.

Last edited:
doofqueen said:
wow ok just one reply? After posting for 6years or so on this place i would think more people would want to go out for drinks but i guess i've ruffled too many feathers? *shrugs* I was gonna have a rant about it but fuck it's BL and this place has changed and as sensitive as i am i cant be fucked being upset about it :)

I'm having a private meet up with a few people psycho so i'll pm you the details when i know. Thanks for the interest :)

As for the rest of you i am rather disapointed in a couple of you in particular as i thought i had made some connecting online friendships on this place (and especially via my journal) but i guess i was wrong and have to re evaluate who i thought actually gave a shit - this is a good thing... *skips off*

;) =D

hey fucko,

welcome to realityland- if your'e only disappointed in a couple of people here, you're doing pretty well!

Fucko!

Ill meet up with you, Ill try to get over there anyway.

You're alright, you really do have your expectations of intenet twats a little too high though, we are on here for a reason. ;)

ick, get me outta here men in white coats!

doofqueen said:

;) =D

fit me in at some other non meet up time tho plz, non interest in bl cliques does not mean non interest in you, Syl.

yeah im down july 9-13 for an addictions conference, would be good to see you kat

DQ: if there is time in my schedule i can try to squeeze you two in....being so busy and all with everything that goes on i only have time for important peoples...

OF COURSE I HAVE TIME TO CATCH UP WITH YOU TWO!!!! <3 I work in the CBD so just let me know.

I'm going to be very, very stretched that weekend so I'm not sure I'll be able to make anything, but please let me know what's finalised and I'll try my darndest. Been wanting to meet you for forever. :)<3

Last edited: