• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne drinks... this Friday (see Page 2)

madmick19 said:
wow im thinking i should hijack this thread for next weekend???

Well If mick has already hijacked the thread, I'll have my 5 mins of fame 2 :D

I'll be down August 22nd-24th :)

Hey biffo! :D

I only just saw this thread....meetup yay, it HAS been ages since we had a meetup....I am up for it! I ain't seen you for ages anyway dq so lemme know regardless when you're down so we can catch up! :)

Yeah I agree, except I'm busy pretty much every weekend from this one coming til the 25th etc... :(

Haven't been to a meetup since Goon and Coon in 07! Would be nice to see a few old familar faces and meet some new ones.

cool, so a meetup we shall have then? :)

Anyway.... so where and when? what time? dinner? dinner and drinks? just drinks? We have a hotel in the city so somewhere in the city would be good. A time that suits most? I'm happy to have a late night. It's friday after all! =D

pm me your mobiles if you want so i have your number if i don't have it? I'm happy to meet up with people by themselves if they cant or dont want to make the group meetup :)

ps - i asked in another thread but no one answred - whats some good things to do in Melb?

pps - Anyone wanting to organise another meetup on another day feel free to use this thread. Like i said i couldnt find the old one and was happy to have it merged so i dont care who uses it =D

I will be unable to attend now as i have my best friends engagement party on the Saturday night and i have to work late on Friday :(

May be able to come out late friday if you all are still going by the time im finished work, let me know what the plans are and ill try my darndest to make it there - otherwise have fun kids!!! Hope you enjoy your time in melbs DQ!

I can come do something in the city straight from work on friday, though I've been sick so not up for a bit night. Maybe if you just make it drinks somewhere from 5.30? That way people in the city could come along after work and others later if they want.

:)

Attenzione Bluelighters Of Melbourne And Beyond!

I am the lucky bitch who has been made Chief Regal Venue-Picking Assistant Person of the regalicious doofqueen, so here is the plan, Stan and Jan! :D

DATE: Friday 25th July 2008 in the year of our lord Xenu

TIME: 7 - 7.30 till the wee hours

VENUE: Neverwhere, 185 Smith Street Fitzroy. Anybody who is familiar with the area may know it as the place which used to be called Scarlett, but it now has a new owner, it is chock-full of sexy couches and decors, and we will be there the night before it's official opening to remove its virginity in a loving and tender manner (until the speed kicks in and then it's rough sex all the way baby RAWRR!!!)

BUT RAZ, HOW DO I GET THERE:
If you are catching public transport, it's as easy as getting on the 86 tram in Bourke Street in the city, then get off at the stop straight after the corner of Gertrude and Smith Street. If you're driving, google maps is your friend.

WHY ISN'T IT IN THE CITY OMG I HATE SMITH STREET SMACKIES WHIIIIIIINE etc: Because of aforementioned comfy couches and I predict that it will be more conducive to happy conversation than any of the lovely bars in the city which will nonetheless probably be pretty packed because it's Friday night and such.

BUT I LOVE SMACK:
Well it's Smith Street, you'll be right at home. ;)

Ummm what else.....they don't actually open till approximately 7, so if you get there early you will need to keep yourself entertained at one of Fitzroy's many other fine establishments until that time.

Oh, and maybe a nice mod person could modify the first post and the title to let people know that this is definitely planned now and stuff? And I dunno if these things are meant to go in Events or what, but if it does need to be moved, can y'all please leave a redirect in Aus Social so peeps know what's goin' on?

Ta cheers thanks a lot!

Seeyez Friday peoples! :D

Bah being stuck at work until late, i didnt get a chance to make it - SO SORRY DQ!!!
Hope you had an awesome time in Melbs!

Melbourne bluelighters always seem to have the fun timez

whatever happened to sydney BL meetups?

Or are we all too snobby? :-(

DQ: im sorry i didnt get to the drinks :( My weekend was pretty hectic..hopefully be up your neck of the woods later this yr <3

IXinx - I wouldn't be too jealous. It looks like no-one turned up anyway.

Woooo meetups!

only just saw this, that's a shame :(
i should lurk BL more again
truth be told I had to think real hard just then to rememeber what I did that night.. That's right- I had a quiet nanna night it, I coulda come out n joined you kats! [tho the nanna nite was well due]
hope yaz had (trashy) fun :)

this reminds me we need another Melb Foodie thing to happen also =D