• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

About Synaesthesia

i find ALOT of differences between LSD & phenethylamines in particular. not just a little, but a whole lot.

Yeah, absolutely, but in terms of toxicity (at normal doses, there are massive differences in overdose with pea's!!)

I can see words when on triflouromethylphenylpiperazine. Like as someone speaks, the words appear as letters in my closed eyes. (or even words I think of will do it)

PCP gives me all kinds of odd crosses... its never really predictiable or repeatable, but its usually cool.

I've only ever experienced synaesthesia once after taking 10 HBWR, I had my eyes closed and my friend was poking me in the back and each poke was a colour, was cool, I'd love to experience some full blown synaesthesia.

I am no expert, but I experienced what I think you're talking about after taking around 7 Flexeril a few years back.

Jamshyd said:

I can try giving you a tip: you say you're around music a lot. Sit on a subwoofer or beside a speaker with heavy bass. Do you feel it vibrating in your tummy (or anywhere else)? Take that vibration and go with it, empty your mind of rationalizations, and try to gain somekind of tactile "texture" out of the vibration. If you get there, go along with that texture and try to find patterns of shapes emerging from that texture.

I don't know if this would work, but it won't hurt to try, eh?

I have actually met a Japanese guy with a fascination just like yours. What he is doing about it is training for visualization (which is something that anyone can learn, synaesthete or not) by reproducing in his brain an accurate map of a huge landmark in Tokyo. He claims that visualization has helped him achieve synaesthetic states every now and then.

That's quite interesting - I never thought of trying it that way, it is definitely something I'll try.

As for taking it as far as meditation every day, I'm not going to go there. I just know I can't commit to something like that, so there's no point in trying.

Since I haven't eaten a lot of LSD, I'll try a bit of that and see where that takes me, and try to 'feel' sounds when I'm high.