• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] Hybrid @ Brown Alley ~ Friday 6th June REVIEWS!!

The fact that it isnt a legal smoking area...and there was no where else to go after 2am to smoke. Sure i smoke...but there are limits.

Anyway...lets not make a mile out of a mole hill.

shit didn't know any bl's went to this event, should have check before hand, hybrid set was not what i was use to, and i can't say it was that good. Side room was kicking though.

That smoking room sucked balls, i told all the brown alley staff it was a fucking joke, they said they were still working on it

*starfalls69* said:
The fact that it isnt a legal smoking area...and there was no where else to go after 2am to smoke. Sure i smoke...but there are limits.

Anyway...lets not make a mile out of a mole hill.

you started it by reporting them.... I mean, don't you think it's hard enough for clubs with smoking bans AND 2am lockouts.?..
at least they were trying to give people the option. The room is de-licensed and classed as a private staff area so they can do it (sort of)....

but you'll be pleased to know that the roof is now gone from the garden bar "side room" for all you smokers :)

PS: since when did you care if things were "legal" or not?? hell, this whole forum is based around an illegal activity 8)