• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Opiate rage

^
I think codeine has a more complicated effect on the cns than most researchers think

the effects are quite different from morphine lot itchier for instance this has to do with the 90% that aren't metabolized into morphine and i think it influences the high in other ways too

No matter what the opiate is, if I'm not snapping at my friends / family, I'm secretly thinking about how much I hate them in my head...

Usually it's not that bad, but if someone is talking and they aren't really saying anything, that will set me off. Just leave me alone!

^^ yea same,ive never been bitchy or irritable on opiates, but some people do get very impatient and irritable on the stuff

Hmm, I work as a short order cook, and tonight was a good example of opiate rage. I must have looked miserable, cussing and slamming doors, trying to be nice to the boss, etc. It varies though, and im still trying to figure out what factors contribute to the irritation.
Some nights I'll be smiling, enjoying the fast pace, and bursting with energy; others...not so much.
I used to think it was due to a 'crash', so I started taking doses every 4 hours or so, and that sortof helped. It also got me quite addicted.
Today wasnt so surprising because Ive been going through w/d's for a few days and just got ahold of some methadone, which doesnt usually do much for my mood.

If this is just what happens while on and off opiates, then I am a bit pissed that Ive gotten myself addicted! :X

I get opiate rage when I am *on* heroin. Not right away, but about 2-3 hours afterwards. I am a calm and chill guy, but for some reason, I love opiate rage!

servitude said:
I get opiate rage when I am *on* heroin. Not right away, but about 2-3 hours afterwards. I am a calm and chill guy, but for some reason, I love opiate rage!

Really? How can u like the rage? I find it really upsetting..

The only opiate that makes me go into a rage is methadone. When I take that, I'm an entirely different guy. Thankfully I haven't touched the stuff in nearly 8 months.

i used to get irritable all the time when i was on oxy and i would notice it-- it would really hurt my friendship with my best friend who i used with, we would both just flip out on each other-- what i noticed though, is that after i moved on from oxy to black tar i don't get as irritable. on opiates i think i get the most pissed off while driving...other drivers really fucking piss me off, and so do stop sigs, traffic, and red lights :X

Opiates tend to make me irritable in general, I'm not really sure what sets it off.. but I'm thinking that it has sometime to do with being annoyed when I'm trying to stay chill. But when I don't have opiates I get upset cause I'm not in that chill mood... so it's a never ending cycle of bitchiness.

the only time i get irritable on opiates is when someone or something messes with my buzz. otherwise, im the nicest guy in the world. but i do agree with what the guy said above about enjoying being in a opiate rage, it can be fun cause im not normally like that.

Oxy's turned me into the biggest drama queen known to man.

(well, even worse than I usually am)

Codeine just made me irriated that I could never cop a buzz.