• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I want to move to Melbourne

sydneys nice - we got a rivalry goin' on :D
just 'cos neither of us won the capital city battle.. poor losers!
neither of us was good enough so they created a shithole called.. canberra.

Capital.

There's no comp.

As discuss is still a sport,
so is Melbro a City.

I've been in Melbourne for the better part of a week.
I'm never moving back here, ever.

What's the job market like there, specifically in the power industry? My girlfriend is talking about buying a place there but that would require me leaving my cushy government job in Sydney.

D'pends

PM ya skillz an' I'll tell ya.

Electrishon, Electrical Engineer, Nu-cue-lear Power Staten-Type?

Fo' serious....

:)

The first thing I am going to do is make my hair all spiky and anime like. Then I'll buy a colourful designer tee and some jeans with bells and shit stuck on them.

And then I shall be trendy and fit in with the rest of you hip, urban, melburrrrnites.

^ Again, it's melburrrnIANS!

And with that kind of kit, you'll need to be living south-side.

Hope it works out for you.

Thanks guys.

I wasnt planning to live on my own but as i dont knwo anyone in melbourne i dont know how things will pan oujt when i first get there. I saw a site dedicated to finding roomates in sydney and melbourne so il check that before i go and hopefully rent a room or share an apartment with someone around my age. It seems like a big change but i dont think iv heard anything negative yet.

^^^ I'l be able to do that once Im there but i doubt Il be able to get hold of Melbourne based papers in Perth. I could check their sites. Htey have the articles up but i doubt theyd put up the classifieds.

The only Melbourne paper i know is the Herald Sun, are there any other good ones?

^^^ I'l be able to do that once Im there but i doubt Il be able to get hold of Melbourne based papers in Perth. I could check their sites. Htey have the articles up but i doubt theyd put up the classifieds.

The only Melbourne paper i know is the Herald Sun, are there any other good ones?

the age