• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I want to move to Melbourne

When I moved out of my last apartment the real estate was keen to get new tennants ASAP and we allowed them to show people through on the weekend before we where out.

The day of the open inspection there where people lining up a good hour before the due time. The agent finally came and lead all of these people around out tiny 2 bedder, I counted 46 different people

Well this will soon be a reality in (hopefully) the next couple of months.

I look forward to meeting some of you. Others... not so much.

TTFN.

I've been wanting to move back to Melbourne for the last 12 years but alas......
s.

^You be nice to this one QR- Perthies are not quite the same species of human, its hard to explain to a Victorian what the difference is, but as Perth is the most isolated city in the world so are its inhabitants.

You can pick a Melbournian out of a crowd in Perth easily- not just the general style "spent 3 hours to look bedraggled" hair and pheremones they emit from their anal scent glands- its from the general "I'm just naturally better than you lowly country hicks" attitude.

*Above paragraph may be 100% inaccurate for 90% of the population of icky icky Melbournians :D

Having said that, I love that city, especially Brunswick St, the Leincster Hotel Collingwood, and the Pinot Gris I cant find anywhere in Brisbane! :(

Well, I've been an official Melbournian for a few weeks now, the place is great - and it feels so different to being here on holiday (obviously). Having said that, I was born here, so it's like i've been on an extremely long holiday, and now i've come home. ;)

I've not had a chance to get out and about, as setting up life has taken a priority, but tonight is the first night i'm heading out on the town. :D

Sydney 4 EVA

*sits back and waits for interstate rivalry*

quiet roar said:
No need to apologise: I just thought I should point that out seeing you will be becoming one of us, soon.

I would like a contingent of Melbourne BLers to meet me at the airport and start chanting "one of us, one of us, gooble gobble gooble gobble one of us, one of us".

Sigh. I can dream.

Why is the rental market in Melbourne so crazy now? What happened to make it that way?

I can't imagine so many 'crowds' at a rental property viewing.............

Melbourne got voted the worlds most livable city and everyone moved here.

Who gives a shit, everyone in Melbourne is a mad cunt and all the other cities suck.

Who gives a shit
I do. I'd like to know why the population is so over crowded. Since no one answered my original question I will assume this is the case.

Whats so great about it that everyone and their brother are moving there?

Dunno. Rent market everywhere is insane , but then again so is renting. Its actually not so bad in Melb finding a place to rent compared to shit hole Perth.

getreal said:
I do. I'd like to know why the population is so over crowded. Since no one answered my original question I will assume this is the case.

Whats so great about it that everyone and their brother are moving there?

Was i referring to you?

^Only you can answer that question. I am referring that to you, or the person who you could be referring to, who is listed as nobody.

<3 I like you. You are funny :)