• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom

So you reckon I should do a gram then?

Also is best to do it on your own or with friends? Bearing in mind they wont be having any

hmm, kratom made me actually more social , but it is very nice to enjoy alone too.

You can drink alcohol safely with kratom, but there is a risk that you end up nauseous and vomiting.

If you have to drink, in the eye of the others, couple beers should be just ok :)

Kratom overdose doesn't cause respitory failure, it is completely safe when compared to tradiotional opioids.

Im currently coming up off it now I decided to take 2gs because I dont see the point in pussying around.

Where can I post up my kratom experience? Or shall I put it up here, at the moment im feeling content, light headed and itchy. took it an hour ago

Someone once told me that some countries are trying to get there governments to allow kratom to be a prescription drug.

No experience with kratom here.

holy crap 2gs???? omg thats alot for a first time kratom and even frequent use. why ask for dosing if you arent going to listen. .5 is all you needed at most. 1g for frequent users. uei btw has 1250mg alkaloids / 25g leaf. it is probably the strongest extract out there, other than maybe kratom essences.

kudos for blowing 3 extra doses.

egor what type of kratom do you buy? 2gs is very good for kratom. is it an extract or maeng da?

StayinAwake said:
Someone once told me that some countries are trying to get there governments to allow kratom to be a prescription drug.

No experience with kratom here.
In Finland it is already only with Rx , otherwise illegal.

mate its ultra enhanced indo

I dont treat this as a competition im a big guy for my size im into bodybuilding and eat a rediculous amount of food and do cardio.

Anyway my point is I didnt want to fairy around with a crap dose because I wanted to feel it at its best and tbh...

I am thoroughly disappointed it never got passed the feeling of a light head and the feeling of being content stayed but was overpowered by a stimulant effect which I hate. My mind was just buzzzing so much and still is so much so Ive been laying into my punchbag allday and am still buzzing in a crap way because I cant relax and hate stimulants.

Also my knob has been flaccid and even tugging didnt make it flinch, to top it off my whole experience I just felt so uncomfortable itching so much beyond belief and I still am now.

Never doing Kratom again well and truly awful stuff oh well at least ive tried it, I mean I will give everything a try.

funny though you want the sedative affects and get the most extreme opposite and get the hyperspeed euphoria with uei and quadruple the recommended dose.

if you wanted the sedative effects you wouldve read above and got the powdered bali or malaysian. good to see our posts helped. lol.

no I read somewhere that UEI has a sedative effect at a high dose and im pretty sure that was a high dose.

At first I thought the feeling was good after an hour but it never improved or got stronger only the buzz became more irritable.

Wont be trying this again, way too pricey.

Lol... Extract easily have the stimulative effects. You seem to give up so easily, maybe drugs aren't what you need.

Try Bali powdered leaves, they are mostly downers, 10-12 grams of that , or even 16-18 grams

bighooter said:
no I read somewhere that UEI has a sedative effect at a high dose and im pretty sure that was a high dose.

At first I thought the feeling was good after an hour but it never improved or got stronger only the buzz became more irritable.

Wont be trying this again, way too pricey.

yea i see kind of like how you read this thread huh? lol. you were way off on that. uei is solely euphoric. the kratom at higher doses is sedative if its bali or malayaisian. and yea its way to pricey because you got the strongest powdered extract and took 4x the starting dose. DUH!!!!!!!!!

if you read what we wrote you couldve bought an oz of bali for under $10 use 4-7g per use and get 6-7 doses but as i see here and your other source of info for uei your reading comprehension is great, if youre in bizarro world lol.

Last edited:
I don't really want to start a new thread, but I was wondering how this stuff is still legal in most countries. I've seen people describe it all sorts of wonderfully, but I feel like it can't be that great if people aren't getting addicted to it. I've never done it of course, is kratom just not that addicting? Or did it never catch on in "the streets" for some reason...

I'm thinking about using this stuff to stay off of opiates for like 6 months or so.

Bighooter, could you stop blaming the drugs.

If they don't work for your tastes, stop using them and pursue your career else where. Stop flaming and trolling in here. Please.

spaceyourbass said:
I don't really want to start a new thread, but I was wondering how this stuff is still legal in most countries. I've seen people describe it all sorts of wonderfully, but I feel like it can't be that great if people aren't getting addicted to it. I've never done it of course, is kratom just not that addicting? Or did it never catch on in "the streets" for some reason...

I'm thinking about using this stuff to stay off of opiates for like 6 months or so.

its sold in some head shops and alot online. mass is trying to make it illegal as we speak.

mogle42 said:
holy crap 2gs???? omg thats alot for a first time kratom and even frequent use. why ask for dosing if you arent going to listen. .5 is all you needed at most. 1g for frequent users. uei btw has 1250mg alkaloids / 25g leaf. it is probably the strongest extract out there, other than maybe kratom essences.

kudos for blowing 3 extra doses.

egor what type of kratom do you buy? 2gs is very good for kratom. is it an extract or maeng da?

Its a newer strain (whole leaf, not extracted in any way) that to my knowledge has yet to become comercially available. I talk with the owner of a very reputable ethno shop and often get samples of new stuff before it becomes available. I'll contact him tommorrow and see if it will make it to the market or not.

spaceyourbass said:

Kratom is a controlled substance in Thailand, Australia, Finland, Malaysia and Burma. in US kratom is un-scheduled, and completely legal, but DEA has added it to their list of "Drugs and Chemicals of Concern".

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drugs_concern/index.html

it's often sold online as a inscent.

MA is in the process of banning it along with salvia due to the purply sticky fucks:!