• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom

bighooter

Bluelighter
Isit worth doing?

whats the buzz like?

before you say look on erowid/ google it I have but im asking for personal experiences.

It says you suffer a hangover the next day, how bad is it?

would it be worth doing it then going to a rave? how long does the effects last?

Some people get headache next day, it isn't bad, it goes away with taking more kratom.

I did it yesterday and plan on doing it again today. It's very much worth it and just as good as any other opiate. I've never experience a hangover from kratom.

I don't think opiates are the best party drugs. It'll make it more chill and stuff, but if you wanna dance, off then the desire to lay down and salivate as everyone else does it isn't going to help you. But it's very good for physical labor involving heavy lifting and all that stuff.

does it make you feel very relaxed and chilled out then?

isit a little bit like opium?

I've also never experienced a hangover from kratom. I think the main reason people get headaches the next day is from dehydration.

I never go out in public when I take kratom because it often gives me nausea/vomitting that comes on very suddenly, which obviously would suck pretty bad if it happened at a party or something. This is the only downside of kratom that I've experienced.

How long it lasts depends on how much you take. Small doses usually only last around 3-4 hours, but a couple days ago I took a huge dose of "full spectrum tincture" (a really strong extract) at 8:00 PM and I swear I was totally still feeling it the next morning at a 10:00 AM dentist appointment. My pupils were still pinpoint and everything.

Wicked, so you dont even get a hangover or comedown then.

Definatly going to try some, how much do I need for a starting dose?

bighooter said:
Wicked, so you dont even get a hangover or comedown then.

Definatly going to try some, how much do I need for a starting dose?

You will probably need more after you try some, so to be sure, order at least 100 grams for your first try

5-10 grams , maybe only 5 grams, will feel a bit

depends on where you get it. if its good 3-7 first time. also keep in mind there are different strains of kratom. thai- red vein, wild crafted (green), indo, bali, malay, and hawaian. i havent tried the hawaian myself but have seen it from a very reputable vendor. all have different affects ranging from sedating to euphoric.
if you want more info check out erowid.org or a kratomandethnoz.org.

[dont post sources]

4-5 grams of that will get you good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got 2grams of UEI Kratom.

What is the best method to take it?

Would it be ok to bomb all 2 grams for a first time dosage?

No!

0.5 grams first

I don't know how strong that shit is. Never really liked extracts.

bighooter said:
I just got 2grams of UEI Kratom.

What is the best method to take it?

Would it be ok to bomb all 2 grams for a first time dosage?

Do you have any opioid tolerance?

If not, then start out with .5 gram. If that doesn't really do much for you then eat the rest.

From what I believe I have no opiate tolerance as I dont do them.

Ive only ever done Morphine when I was in hospital for a couple of days and that was 2years ago.

Isit ok to bomb it then (orally in rizla)?

youve never done kratin and you bought uei???? i highly recommend buying plain non enhanced or extracts go with plain strains first. with that said as a common kratom user i start out with 1g since youve never done it before id say .5 bump it after 1.5 hours. it will take an hour at least to start kicking in. the effects should be euphoric in case you were wondering. as for digestion with such a small amount its easy. use the toss and wash method. i recommend putting a little bit of water in your mouth tilt head back dump kratom in. swish and swallow. or you can use tp or capsule it but its so small it doesnt matter.

also make sure you havent eaten in about 6 hours.

for more info on kratom go to a kratom forum. theres tons out there. i recommend kratomandethnoz.org very friendly and helpful.

Extracts suck. Enhanced leaf is where it's at. It absorbs better and not as much risk of overdose (which really sucks).

K I will take 0.5g then to be on the safe side.

Shall I do it on my own in my house, or round a mates house?

I didnt know you could OD on Kratom so theres a possibility if I did all 2g I could die?

Also why dont you advise on bombing it? I mean if it tastes fould surely drinking it will be rough.

"Bombing" it is fine.

I'm not overly familiar with UEI.....but I want to say it contians 15x in a standardized way.

So I doubt your getting more than say maybe about 20mg total of 7-HO-mitragynine in the entire two grams.

I've found 7-HO-M is slightly weaker than oxycodone and base my dosing off that.

So, OP, if 20mg of oxycodone isn't too much for you....then it's safe to say you can eat all two grams.

Start with a lower dose than is reccomended by most sites. 4-5g of whole leaf ground is plenty if you are new to it (or like me; a bit sensitive to it). As far as the effects go, I've had opiate style nods, overstimulation, and even mild visuals on different occasions from the same bag. Work up slow with it. My kratom is active @ 2g so be careful...