• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom

I might give the bali a shot then, I mean if its as good as people make out then im willing to give it a shot.

How much will I need to get a sedative effect?

^ hell yea, that stuff is fucking awful. One time i tried adding some calamus to the kratom tea. It was a really dumbfucking idea since it made it 100x worse. I still downed it though with some cringing. I'm not a pussy.

look i have a very high tolerance i can pop 20 10 mg percs and hardly feel it vicodin no effect i orderd two grams of Kratom is it gonna do anything and how to prepare it
thx you all

bighooter said:
I might give the bali a shot then, I mean if its as good as people make out then im willing to give it a shot.

How much will I need to get a sedative effect?

I don't know how prone youre vomiting.

If you can raise a bit by tolerance your kratom dose, try 16-20 grams of quality leaf made into tea, and take APAP or ibuprofen with it, to work against headache which occurs easily on high doses.

Over 30 g make me nauseus and sick

How the hell can you take so much of that shit? Either you've been pounding sludgy tea for the past 6 months or you don't have the good stuff (Bali leaf)

NagasakiNightmare said:
How the hell can you take so much of that shit? Either you've been pounding sludgy tea for the past 6 months or you don't have the good stuff (Bali leaf)
I got some tolerance

drproggy said:
look i have a very high tolerance i can pop 20 10 mg percs and hardly feel it vicodin no effect i orderd two grams of Kratom is it gonna do anything and how to prepare it
thx you all

2gs of what? if its bali probably not if its uei read above.is it an extract? 2gs of plain leaf of any strain probably wont feel anything no matter what you do to potentiate it. why order stuff that you dont know how to use? parachute it or make a tea.

i love the taste of kratom but if you try to swallow it it can be irritating.

if you go to erowid they have a dose guide for premium, super, and enhanced extracts.

When I first started taking the uei kratom 1 gram was enough for me to come close to nodding with euphoria. Now it takes 2 grams. I've since tapered back over the past week with red vein thai and I am almost off kratom. I plan to dose uei this weekend @ 2 grams. I love the stuff. Totally euphoric. Very similar to opium.

I recently started experimenting with Kratom and I find it very pleasant. It has a very similar effect that opiates do. Warm and fuzzy, but still able to function normally. I find that about 5 grams of crushed Bali leaf gets me right. But careful because the bad effects it can cause will sneak up on you! I took 4 grams one afternoon and wasn't feeling enough of a nice buzz after about 90 minutes, so I took another 4 grams. Well, that was the wrong thing to do. About 3 hours had passed since the second dose and I had gone to the grocery shopping to buy things to cook for dinner when out of NOWHERE I started to feel so dizzy I had to grab something to stay standing. I ended up leaving my basket and going home it was so bad. The dizziness was accompanied by mild nausea but after sitting still and quiet for a while the feeling eventually passed. So just beware of this side effect because it comes without ANY warning. Other than that I love this plant and highly recommend trying it.
Also, I have tried a few different strains and they all are a little different.
The best to me so far has been Super green Malaysian. It gave a stimulating yet euphoric feeling with NO side effects.