• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids KADIAN Morphine 50mg capsules (IV)

unsui

Bluelighter
a friend juust acquired some of these and plans on IVing them, which i think might be on the dangerous side. i know the risks associated w/ shooting pills, but how would one go about preparing these capsules filled with beads? i did use the search, but didn't find a valid answer.

i'm guessing you crush all the beads very finely to a powder, place in spoon, cover with water, stir around with the syringe plunger, letting it dissolve...then what should the solution look like after doing that? will it be hard to filter? i told him to filter 3x just to be safe and he plans on IVing 100mg, but i told him to do 50mg instead. he has a tolerance of around 200-240mg of oxycodone to get nodding.

anybody have experience with IVing these?

also i remember letting my heroin shot sit overnight and i guess it converts to morphine if you let it sit for 12+hours and when i shot it my whole arm had this histamine reaction where it was red and the vein was elevated. will this happen if IVing these KADIAN brand morphine XR?

thank you!

save yourself the trouble and do not IV these pills. kadians are abuse proof to the max. just eat them and be glad you didnt get ripped off because they are the hardest form of mophine to abuse by any ROA period

You didn't find an answer as to how to do it, as there really isn't one. They are no good for shooting. Also, if you miss a shot with bits of pill particle from this sort of pill, I think you chances of abscess will be pretty high. Your body is not equipped to break down that sort of material outside the digestive tract.

I would also recommend just eating them. If you are bent on trying to get a rush of some sort you might be able to prepare them for use rectally, but I think it will be a waste to a large degree due to loss from the time release mechanism.

damn. i was hoping i could try to experience them IV with my friend. he only has 100mg for me.

i'm thinking just crush into fine powder and then parachute with 30mg of valium. the valium will enhance to the degree of the high i want since my tolerance requires a lot more than 100mg morphine orally.

also maybe i might save this 100mg and eat it with 20mg of methadone in the morning. what do you guys think?

^ Do what you do. Only you know your tolerance and what you can handle.

On the kadian note, without a few years of chemistry under your belt, IVing them with shred of what we might call "safety" is completely out of your grasp.

yeah i will not be IVing.

instead i will dose 100mg morphine with 30mg of valium, w/ perhaps a beer.

would insufflation work better for the beads or parachuting?

the kadians are sulfate correct?

hmm. my friend had some sort of morphine pills with little beads in them. the beads went into a spoon with lots of water, cooked the shit out of them, adding water as neccessary until the beads split open. recuding the liquid into enough to fit in a syringe then stirred. it was a very short and fast rush but the buzz hung around for quite a while. thats all that can be said about that.

have fun

I have IVed kadians before. The method I used was crushing the beads and cooking them with way more water than a syringe (like 5-10ml). Then filter through cotton multiple times and eventually reduce the volume of liquid down to 1cc. They filter very slowly, require multiple cottons, and the whole process takes quite a while but for me it's worth it.

hmmm now you have me intrigued. is 50mg too high of a dose for IV? i just tried crushing the beads and it seems like a bitch to crush into fine powder.

maybe insufflating 100mg after a small shot of H will get me my desired high.

When I IV'd one of these, I crushed the beads until they split open and expelled the powder contained therein. Then I separated the powder from the 'plastic' pill casings with a razor blade by holding the blade a few mm's over the mixture and moving it across, so I caught the 'plastic' but not the powder. Added water to the powder, stirred (did not heat), and filtered multiple times. The resulting solution was only slightly cloudy, although my friend who only filtered once had a syringe full of solution that looked exactly like milk.

When I had a tolerance of 80mg of OC injected, 50mg of morphine IV gave me a nice rush with pins and needles in my head and jelly legs, but had very little high afterwards.

~CTdopeLove

The problem with doing that is that you are IVing plastic polymer or ion-exchange resin or the like.. things that were never intended to be in the bloodstream, ever. at all.

Wads of cotton will not help you get rid of that stuff, and cooking it just makes the whole situation worse by making more and more of that crap dissolve into your shot.

i forgot to add we cooked them in a bigger spoon on an electric stove set at high.

so IVing these kadians is not the best option i take it?

i guess i will be crushing the beads and parachuting the whole 100mg of morphine alongside of IVing a medium dose shot of H.

i'm not into plugging, but i keep thinking about doing so.

IV'ing this stuff feels like putting glue in your veins but the rush is worth it just dont make it a habit

never heat btw

Could he do some sort of extraction by manipulating the PH of the solution (or course neutralizing the final solution and taking care that there are no toxic salts present)?

Would plugging work well?

from my understanding plugging would work well.

i have decided against IV of these and instead will parachute 100mg with a shot of H and 30mg of valium.

i was just curious as to the effects of IVmorphine, but i guess that won't happen soon.

I crushed the beads and sieved out the shattered pieces of spherical coating, while separating out the powder.

I mixed it with water, stirred it and then let it settle. Filtered with cotton without disturbing the settled mixture. Sometimes did it twice.

It got decently clear, but I get worried now thinking about as I was working out my process and shooting a cloudy mixture.

That really scares me actually. How much use of that would cause damage, do people think? And how would the damage manifest itself? How can I know without a lung x-ray?

i would advise against... those are practically impossible to IV.

if you're intent on IVing your drugs, sell them and use that money to get something else. thats the best harm reduction i can think of.

arcarsenal said:

It got decently clear, but I get worried now thinking about as I was working out my process and shooting a cloudy mixture.

That really scares me actually. How much use of that would cause damage, do people think? And how would the damage manifest itself? How can I know without a lung x-ray?

If its cloudy, I don't think you should be shooting it man. Its possible for a very small amount to do damage by blocking small vessels or accumulating in the lungs.

I don't know how much good an x-ray would do for that, you might need a more sensitive (and expensive) scan. You don't want to find out the hard way, with fluid accumulation in the lungs, or blocked off tiny vessels in the head (aka: stroke).

Some things are just not suitable for IV use. This is one of them.
If it is too much of a temptation to have them around, do as someone else suggested and sell them for cash or trade for heroin or something.

Ok, now I have seen kadian's (and avenzas sp?) many, many times.

caution: shooting pills is extremely dangerous and should not be attempted, but since were all druggies, lets see if we can make it safer:\

Ive shot morphine 4 times. 2 with kadian, 2 with avenza, and 1 failed mscontin(gelled up)

Prep:
youll need
- 2 perfectly flat ceramic plates with a good lip around the edge
- a thin, but fairly sturdy piece of paper
- lighter, rig, clean water, clean wipes, filters (preferably pinwheel filters)
- and your morphine

1. fold the piece of paper in half along its horizontal axis and pour the contents of the capsule into the middle of the crease
2. then place the beads in such a manner that they are one layer thick across the middle of the paper crease, then fold the sides of the paper in to keep the beads from flying away
3. then take your lighter on its side and firmly run it along the patch of beads inside the paper. the beads will crush and will be held in one spot by the paper
4. once most of the beads have been crushed, empty the crushed bead contents onto the plate (now this is sorta hard to get used to doing, but if youve ever seen someone pan for gold youll get the idea)
5. if you tilt the plate with the powder mix on its side over the other plate and very, very gently tap the back, the powder SHOULD slide down the plate onto the edge of the plate or completely onto the other plate, leaving only the coating behind. This powder is a high majority morphine (however, obviously there is some left on the coating...so just eat it:) )
6. take your "pure" powder, mix with water, filter a couple times...and bam...your fixed:D

This process is the same for adderall or other pharmies that come in beaded, capsulated form.

Hope this helps..its worked for me since we figured it out, still not really safe at all...but jesus addiction will fuck you over sometimes:\