• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids KADIAN Morphine 50mg capsules (IV)

^ A micron filter would (always) be nice.
sf2.jpg
. Double filtering with cotton is probably more than ~90%+ other IVDUs though.

i agree, anytime you can use one is going to be much safer, also if you release your tourniquet before you remove the needle it is supposed to prevent bruising so i would also practice that if you arent already

Get some tagamet (or grapefruit juice) next time. This shit will make the diazepam stronger too.

Alright... So.. SWIM, gets the Kadian 50s consistantly... SWIM knows, if you have a crusher (works best, 4$ @ local drugstore) Crush your beads up decently, not tooo much.. now u have 2 methods, u pick. 1. while still in the bottom of the crusher, lick the tip of your finger, just moisten... dont soak it.. and lightly touch the beads.. the shells (what used to be beads) will stick to your finger and the powder shouldnt (remember, moisten and barely touch the Kadian) this should remove about 90% of your problem. Method 2. Crush them, and dump the contents onto a closed magazine. tilt at roughly 30 degree angle and tap with a credit card... the balls/shells should fall while the powder remains where u left it. (BOTH methods take a little practice... not much tho) from here... u SHOULD have ALL powder except maybe 5 tiny pieces of shell. now u can do whatever from here... however SWIM is a VERY VERY careful person... from here, he would put into a spoon.. drop a ball of cotton in...(med size) and with a syringe without the needle, so a decent opening... Press firmly down onto the cotton.... pull the plunger up, if u have it puched correctly your creating a vacuum, the liquid should rise SLOWLY, if you go fast, its pointless to attempt this far, might as well not filter... after this is done correctly, you should have 80-90% of the liquid you used (about 40-60 units per 50mg pill in SWIM's case) and its should be damn near clear... and... there you go... alll set.. and SWIM knows from experience... this will prove to be the best method on the good ol' internets!!!

^^actually i used 2 think so 2 n i tried the method above kept filtering until clear n was a nice ass rush...i will do it again!

i used to bang the 100mg one's (greys) several times a day. i crushed the beeds into a powder, added 70 units of cold water, filtered with cotton and usually pulled up 30-40 units. then i would add another 40 units and repeat. never adding heat, don't want to melt any wax into the solution. usually ended up with a semi clear 70 units. morphine isn't the greatest and if you really feel you're putting yourself in danger, iving isn't worth it.

when i was kicking subutex a friend gave me several 20mg kadians. i just crushed the beads and filtered until it was clear. the rush i got was so fucking strong it felt like i got punched in the stomach. no legs though.

How SWIM has always injected kadian

I've never seen this process on the net... was learned from experience. The way SWIM has always done it with 80mg and 20mg Kadian is to first, crush up the beads mortar and pestle style. If SWIY has the ability, like with an Xacto blade separate the shells from the powder. SWIY can save the shells for later to get the rest of the powder along with whats leftover on the spoon from the first dose. Then SWIY will take that white powder with or without shells and put it in a spoon with enough lime juice to saturate it completely plus just a little bit. Stir it around with a penny and once its diluted after a minute cook it slowly with the tip of the flame about an inch under the spoon or more. Do this while moving the flame around the whole bottom of spoon and gently swirling around the stuff inside. once it starts to bubble, stir it some more let it cool like 1 minute, repeat and this time, during the stirring process, use the penny to scrape all the bits together. When the lime juice... (((I've squeezed fresh limes and lime juice concentrate, but SWIM has heard of using pickle juice from the jar, lemon juice, and SWIM tried it with distilled white vinegar for preparing those jelly Fentanyl patches for IV use. btw SWIMlol overdosed and lived bc the junkies were kind enough not to call an ambulance but gave cpr for an hour. He then woke up from his nod-off remembering nothing of the sort. When they said SWIM overdosed, SWIM didn't believe them, but alas my only thoughts were I wish they would have let me die... would have been such an easy way to go, and I was ready))) ...When the lime juice has evaporated and you have a glob that's near dry if not completely dry. You cook it slowly as not to burn up the material. It should be from white to medium/dark brown glob you can mold with your fingers into a ball. You put the ball of acidified morphine (don't remember the correct term, I believe this is a crude process of converting morphine into heroin, as it all comes from the poppy). into a spoon with water, again cooking SLOWLY. If the glob breaks apart, you want to keep scraping the bits back together keeping it saturated with water, when it starts to bubble but not for long, letting cool and repeating, you want to keep scraping the globules back together. Keep doing this until the product has been diluted into the water. It could be from clear to dark brown, no worries. Load it into the syringe (has been done many times without a cotton filter, with no problems). Shake it up for a minute and it's good to go. Never needed a tourniquet bc it's always been used responsibly thus the veins are easy to hit. But anyway try and hit your mainline on the inside of your elbow, draw back and make sure blood enters the rig so you know u hit it. inject fast or slow whatever is comfortable.

If it hurts, then you probably aren't in the vein. Also if you are the first person to try the batch, take a small dose to begin with just to test it unless you don't give a fuck; the latter being the most probable. Just don't share water, water containers, needles, spoons, mark the used needles so u know they are yours or dispose of them and buy new ones if needed. 24 hour pharmacy FTW. Know your tolerance level and do this with someone experienced so you don't OD. Make sure everyone knows mouth to mouth resuscitation and chest compression. Don't take syringes that could possibly be infected. They are like 35 cents a piece. Don't trust anyone if they say the rig is clean or that they don't have any diseases. And for fucks sake binge out for 4 days and take a week break, keep discipline, bc after a 4 day binge you aren't even getting high anymore, it just makes you feel barely ok and you have to up the dosage, wasting it, and when you dont have it you feel like shit unless you take a break after 3 or 4 days. never trust a dopewhore for anything.

Basically don't be an idiot or you'll win the Darwin award by overdose and/or AIDS; get murder death/rape killed bc ur dopesick asking the wrong people for H.
If you're doing business with a religious son-of-a-bitch, Get it in writing. His word isn't worth shit. Not with the good lord telling him how to fuck you on the deal.

morphine for me is pretty weak. 30mg oxy has me on my ass but 100mg of morphine (kadian XR) can leave me pretty disapointed orally.

drink white grapefruit juice it improves morphine by leaps and bounds.

With Kadians i always crushed them up as fine as possible, added the required amount of sterile water, heated and stired then sucked up through cotton.

This is a dangerous dirty way of doing it and i would seriously recomend a micron filter.

ok i just did a 1ml shot from 60mg kadian after crushing up the beads and diluting in water without heating it... its a rush alright but i still prefer my lime juice prep better... straight morphine gives you a crazy pins and needles feeling all over your body mostly in the face back and neck... it isnt too unpleasant but if you cook it with lime juice first it gives you a more smooth intense rush

morphine for me is pretty weak. 30mg oxy has me on my ass but 100mg of morphine (kadian XR) can leave me pretty disapointed orally.

drink white grapefruit juice it improves morphine by leaps and bounds.

i dont think ur doing it right... maybe you're just trying to be safe or maybe you are wasting some of it thinking there is none left. 100mg of morphine can give like 6 full 1ml 100 unit syringes so enough to fuck up between 1 and 6 people depending on how fucked up you want to get. also some people have a natural tolerance for opiates. just did about 350 units from 60mg of kadian the first shot is the most intense and shooting opiates is never as good as the first 2 or 3 times you ever did it. like they say, "just 1 isn't too many and 1000 is never enough"

Anyone IVing these remember you can only fit 60mg in a 1cc (100 unit) rig.

IMO Kadian are one of the better ER morphine to boot, along with M-Elyson (beads in caps too - just crush, water, stir, filter - preferably micron obviously - and boot). These are alot like the Canadian Palladone we still have, HydromorphContin - and I love those - 24 and 30mg hydromorphone in a single pill = yes please <3!

Anyone IVing these remember you can only fit 60mg in a 1cc (100 unit) rig.

IMO Kadian are one of the better ER morphine to boot, along with M-Elyson (beads in caps too - just crush, water, stir, filter - preferably micron obviously - and boot). These are alot like the Canadian Palladone we still have, HydromorphContin - and I love those - 24 and 30mg hydromorphone in a single pill = yes please <3!

after you load the first rig you can put more water in the spoon like 2 or 3 more times bc there is still more morphine that wasn't able to dissolve in the first setup.

A Good Method

SWIMs method for IV for Kadian is below, from start to finish.

It has been tested multiple times and seems to be the best way of going about carrying out this ROA. Please note that these capsules are not the best to shoot and SWIM advises you to use another ROA if possible, but in the case that you want to continue, please, read on. The rush is actually quite amazing if you do everything properly :D.

Requirements:
  • Kadian (20mg-100mg, capsule with 'beads' inside, check google images if you are unsure what the cap should look like)
  • 2 x Cotton Filter (Q-Tip Ball or any other type of filter you prefer)
  • A NEW, UNUSED Syringe (ex: 1cc, 8mm length, ~12 gauge)
  • Spoon (if you bend it a bit it works better so it sits flat)
  • Something clean to mix with (ex:a clean pocket knife)
  • Water (Distilled>Brita Filter>Spring>Tap, the colder the better!)
  • Flat/Hard surface
  • "Glossy" type paper (w/ creases around edge to contain). You can also use normal paper, anything will do really as long as you are careful. OR if you have a Mortar that will work perfectly as well
  • Pestle/Crusher (or anything really, ex. Bottom of a lighter, screw driver, etc)
  • Alcohol swabs (optional)
  • Tourniquet (optional)

Steps (follow in order please):
  1. Gather all materials from the Requirements section above and lay them out in a well lit place. Preferably somewhere you have some space and also a good hard surface.
  2. Lay the glossy paper out with creases around the edges so no beads can escape. If you have a mortar/pestle, place the mortar down. Hold the cap(s) over the paper/mortar and pull it/them apart slowly, white beads will drop into position.
  3. Use whatever you chose for your pestle/crusher to carefully crush each bead. You can usually crush a few at a time. Make sure (at a minimum) each bead is crushed, but in general, the finer the better.
  4. After everything is crushed up nice, scrape the paper or mortar into the spoon. Try to get everything possible into the spoon.
  5. Take your new, clean syringe and draw up just under 1cc of the cold clean water. This amount of water is to ensure that you have enough room to register later.
  6. Slowly push out the water into the spoon, covering all of the powder/bead shells
  7. Get your mixing tool out (pocket knife?). Mix it up real good for approximately 3 minutes. Pretend you are beating eggs, lol. You wanna make sure its mixes really well. You will know it is mixed when it is really cloudy water with the white-ish shells at the bottom.
  8. Get your 1st cotton filter ready (just rip of the end of a Q-Tip and make it really tight).
  9. Throw your filter into the middle of the spoon, right in the deepest spot. It should get soaked pretty nicely.
  10. Take your syringe, bevel (open) end down, push it onto the top of the cotton, penetrate the cotton but only very slightly.
  11. Slowly draw back as much solution as you can through the filter. You should get back the same amount of water you put in (minus a very small amount that you may have missed in the cotton). Expect it to be pretty cloudy at this point.
  12. Eat the cotton and everything that is left in the spoon. You don't wanna be a waste and it couldn't hurt. Chase down with water if needed.:\
  13. Clean the spoon off really well then slowly empty the syringe into the spoon again
  14. Let the solution sit for about a minute, you should see the cloudiness closer to the bottom.
  15. Get your 2nd cotton filter ready just like you did before. Toss 'er in the spoon and suck er up exactly like you did before. You should now have a little bit less than you originally put in, but it should be ~ the same. It should be a lot less cloudy now, but it may still be a little murky. You can filter as many times as you want, but usually two is enough.
  16. Once again, lick that spoon clean and eat the cotton filter. If it tastes bitter you know your doing well. Chase with water if you have to 8)
  17. Now, put the cap (usually orange) back onto your filled syringe. Place the syringe so it is leaning against something vertically. The plunger side should be on the bottom and the needle side should be pointer to the sky. This will allow any left over stuff that got through the filter to 'sink' to the back of the syringe. It sounds weird I know, but it works :\
  18. Wait a bit (about 2-4 minutes) and let the solution settle. Clean up your area while you do this if you want then tie off if you need to.
  19. After the syringe has settled, most of it should be very clear, and the "bottom" of it should have some white stuff. Take off the cap, find a vein (probably arm, near elbow crease).
  20. Stick the needle into the vein and make sure it registers. It is pretty important you do not miss, or you may get a little bump for a day or so and end up pissed off and not very high at all. So seriously, take your time and make sure you register correctly
  21. Push down the plunger slowly and watch as the cloudier section at the bottom gets closer. Only inject the clear part, and make sure you leave this white/cloudy section behind. Alternatively you can go for the whole thing, it's up to you, but SWIM is pretty sure that residue is not good for you at all. If you do not want to waste it you could also just swish 'er back with some water
  22. Untie if you tied off, and slowly pull out the syringe.
  23. Within seconds you should now get an AWESOME rush, providing you did enough Mg's depending on your tolerance and if you followed the steps well or not. If you don't feel the rush, you definitely did something wrong (sorry:()
  24. Clean your area totally, and please ensure you dispose of the syringe and all other materials in a proper and safe manner.

SWIM hopes this is of assistance to those seeking how to IV Kadians. It took SWIM awhile to search for and perfect these steps, so hopefully they will work well for you. SWIM's normal dosage is 2 20mg Kadians and this provides an excellent initial rush which is heavily a histamine reaction, then a nice mellow high for a few hours. If you have ever done pure Morphine Sulfate liquid it feels exactly the same (as it is the same substance!).

• Note: SWIM does not endorse IV-ing pills in any way, it can be very dangerous. However, if you do choose this ROA for ANY pill(s), then please do a lot of research beforehand!!
  • Note: only ~60mg of Kadian (morphine sulfate) will mix in 1cc of water, so adjust water accordingly to to the dose.
  • Note: sorry for the length of this post, but I wanted to be detailed for all those seeking a beginning to end solution. If you have any questions please PM

Cheers8(8(8(8(, hope you all enjoyed my 1st post!