• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids KADIAN Morphine 50mg capsules (IV)

fizzacyst said:
You didn't find an answer as to how to do it, as there really isn't one. They are no good for shooting. Also, if you miss a shot with bits of pill particle from this sort of pill, I think you chances of abscess will be pretty high. Your body is not equipped to break down that sort of material outside the digestive tract.

I would also recommend just eating them. If you are bent on trying to get a rush of some sort you might be able to prepare them for use rectally, but I think it will be a waste to a large degree due to loss from the time release mechanism.

seconded, thirded, fourthed, etc., there is no safe way to shoot these. I dont even think there is an unsafe way to shoot them. From what I remember, youd have a really hard time getting the morphine in to solution, if you can at all.

Plugging them works quite well. Use whatever method possible to grind the little beads down as much as possible. I usually put a ~3ml in a shot glass and microwave it for just a few seconds. If you see it start boiling then immediately stop the microwave because you risk it bubbling over.

Suck up into a 5ml oral syringe and there you have it.

unsui said:
from my understanding plugging would work well.

i have decided against IV of these and instead will parachute 100mg with a shot of H and 30mg of valium.

i was just curious as to the effects of IVmorphine, but i guess that won't happen soon.
parachute 100 miggies with an armfull of boy and then a dance with prince valium? holy shit!!8o .
Damn, I dont think I would want to drink any alcohol with that cocktail my man!!
That sounds like a sure loss of bowel controll to me;)

sixpartseven said:
seconded, thirded, fourthed, etc., there is no safe way to shoot these. I dont even think there is an unsafe way to shoot them. From what I remember, youd have a really hard time getting the morphine in to solution, if you can at all.
I see several posts AGAINST iv'ing the Kadian...But I must confess that I do this twice a week and get a clear solution every time. But I use a micron filter and filter it twice for good measure....The H down here in Alabama can get pretty pricey and I get 100mg Kadian for less than XX bones a peice..also K4 and K2 dillies at about the same....the dillies break down in cool water with relative ease.
How bad am I fucking up? like I said, my solution comes out VERY (note the caps) clear.:\
I also always make sure I get a good flag before I plunge...I was not aware that I might be doing harm to my lungs until I signed on here at BL....
The hillbillies heah in the south aint got a damn clue about these sorts of things.
And if I were to tell someone here about plugging then Id never hear the end of it.=D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have done these before also the 100mg. And wow that was alot (I have about a 300+mg Oxy habbit, without nods) and one had me fizucked up. I just opened the capsule, placed in a shot glass, crushed with bottom of a screw driver, added water and stirred, filtered and shot. Do NOT heat these they do not need to be heated just like any other opiate pill it just makes more binders and junk dissolve into the water.

yeah i will not be IVing.

instead i will dose 100mg morphine with 30mg of valium, w/ perhaps a beer.

would insufflation work better for the beads or parachuting?

the kadians are sulfate correct?

crush morphine, put back in capsul (make sure its all powder) you can use a sifter to seperate those beads from wats inside of them..eat it..or plugging is way better for absorption, but ive only swallowed about 200mg and got pretty nice

I IV kadians all the time, they are great. You just need to filter them a few times. I have never experienced that feeling of pushing plastic into my vein like someone said earlier.

In my experience, you need to slightly heat the Morphine that comes in beads in capsules.

1. Empty the capsule in a paper folded in to. Crush the beads through the layer of paper with a lighter or a spoon
2. put the powder in a metal cup/spoon
3. heat slowly, gently. You have to stop way before it boils. It's better not to heat enough than heating too much.
(heating to much forms a gel from which there's nothing you can get)
4. stir/filter/shoot

there are a few alternative methods, including this one:

1. step 1 is the same
2. put 1 ml of water in a cup/spoon and make it boil with a lighter
3. then stop, it immediately stops boiling, put the powder in the water
4. stir/filter/shoot

Important correction!!!

In my experience, you need to slightly heat the Morphine that comes in beads in capsules.

1. Empty the capsule in a paper folded in to. Crush the beads through the layer of paper with a lighter or a spoon
2. put the powder in a metal cup/spoon
3. heat slowly, gently. You have to stop way before it boils. It's better not to heat enough than heating too much.
(heating to much forms a gel from which there's nothing you can get)
4. stir/filter/shoot

there are a few alternative methods, including this one:

1. step 1 is the same
2. put 1 ml of water in a cup/spoon and make it boil with a lighter
3. then stop, it immediately stops boiling, put the powder in the water
4. stir/filter/shoot

NO MAN!! you trying to cause people to damage their veins?
A Kadian of any milligram when heated after crushing beads will gel up and become thick as hell! the talc will dissolve in hot water...you ALWAYS use a cold water extraction...room temperature to extract the Morphine sulfate from the binders. then use micron to filter...It hasent changed and never will.:!

When you mix the Kadian powder in cold water the morphine dissolves in the water but the talc and other solids will remain. Good idea to filter twice.
Please, anyone that reads this post that are looking for an answer to "can I shoot Kadian?' ignore this misinformation as it will cause you harm.
And as for the poster, I am not trying to disrespect you, but your post is DANGEROUS misinformation that could lead to someone making a serious foul up. do a little MORE research on the subject.
Sorry if you feel embarrassed, That is not my intention.
I have 100mg Kadian in front of me right now and do most of the time.:\

i don't feel embarrased whatsoever. i was providing any information. i was simply asking info, and their are some answers in here that will benefit people in the future.

what i did was dumb.

i've been dancing with the white lady for a number of years now, and i've met a good number of her sisters and cousins. Kadian is, indeed, a bit of a high-maintenance opiate ... at least when it comes to preparing a 100mg for IV.

that said, i can guarantee you a fairly good, quick and easy method for extraction for IV.

1. open blue Kadian shell and release the time-released pellets onto a ceramic plate.
2. using a non-porous paper (thick magazine paper works well) to cover the pellets, crush as much as possible.
3. ** this is critical ** microwave the powdered mass for 30 seconds (max).
[the microwave breaks down the time-release latice without compromising the morphine]
4. repeat step 2; you will notice a fine morphine dust escaping from the edges
5. using a very fine metal tea strainer, collect the mass and sieve through the strainer.
[i find that using two razor blades helps transport the mass best]
6. tap the strainer to get the last bits of powder from the shells, which are now left separate in the tea strainer (these can be swallowed to avoid waste).

the resulting fine powder on the plate is suitable for either for IV or nasal administration.

cheers!

IMO, it's not worth it to IV this shit. Oh, if you remember being in a hospital and being shot up with pain killers, the urge to IV this sort of morphine is damn strong.

IF you have any kind of ER morphine, you will definitely encounter the slime water when you try to dissolve it. Heat expands the waxy polymers that bind this medication. You'd be shooting sludge. Even after it's filtered many times, it's still going to be a little slimy. When I shot it, my veins got hard as fuck and I still have bumps where it was injected. Not doing that again.
However it's not absolutey impossible to IV. But honestly... the reason one would inject this is for that rush...yes? Soooooo, do you really want to go through all of the steps to make this semi-injectable? I thinks that's a long time to wait to get blasted.
Snorting this is a good method, except for the drip which gets gooey.
Just read through the tips you received here, then make your decision on your delivery method. :)

i'd be inclined to agree with you, but only in the case that you cannot get rid of the cellulose based ER matrix that assists in the time-release.

the little pellets are coated in the ER matrix, and the crushing and subsequent microwaving (not heating with a flame, or in water) and re-crushing will give you as pure an extraction as you can get.

and i'm not pulling this one out of my arse; the reality is that if you reference the medical literature describing the formulation of the kadian ER pills, you'll find out that the process described (if you know a bit of chem) works on a structural level, altering the properties of the cellulose matrix, thereby giving it less binding affinity to the morphine sulfate.

but, yes, one should always be careful to inject safely, without leaving permanent, or semi-permanent damage.

IMO, it's not worth it to IV this shit. ... Soooooo, do you really want to go through all of the steps to make this semi-injectable? I thinks that's a long time to wait to get blasted.

i dont know what yall are talking about

The caps with the little beads inside them (Kadian morphine caps 20 mg 30 mg & others) are the EASIEST way to inject morphine. you don't have to go through ANY processing, none of the other bullshit that everyone tells you. you don't have to cook them, you don't need to extract the wax balls, it is so simple. Take it from a professional who does these pills everyday, the same way.

Here's the steps, its very easy & not dangerous at all.

1. Crush the beads up, the easiest way to do this is on a clean surface then use a card to press over top of them & run a lighter or the bottom of the spoon over top the card. All the beads will crush, they don't look crushed all the way but they are, they don't need to be perfect or powder.

2. Put the crushed up balls into a spoon

3. Get a syringe and put 100cc's of water into the spoon.

4. Use the end side of your needle to stir the water with the crushed pill, at this time you can also crush it a little more to get more morphine to mix with the water.

5. Make a decent sized filter, I use a Q-Tip every time I do it and it works fine, just pick a little of the cotton off, roll it into a ball & plop it into the water.

6. Take the syringe and suck up the water, make sure you keep the tip of your needle inside the cotton ball to make sure everything gets filtered out.

7. Inject, after injection you will get a rush that is insane. Your body will feel like its burning & your whole body will get a hot feeling; this is normal & after a few times this rush starts to feel as if an orgasm is going all over your body.

8. Enjoy your high, when you feel you need more; fill up your needle with 100ccs of water, squirt in SAME spoon with SAME pill; repeat the process above.

The reason I say use to the same spoon with the same pills, is because you can get more then 1 hit out of these morphine, I can usually get 2 very good hits & 1 decent one at the end. After 3 hits out of the spoon, the pills are about done & its time to start with new pills.

PLEASE be careful, & make sure you follow my steps to a tee. If you need anymore help just get back to me!

Last edited:
yes you can iv kadians

yea they can be broken down very easily. what you do is take your spoon and empty the pellets into it. find something you can use to crush them, ( i use the handle of a screw driver or my lighter.) crush them as best as you can then put about 50-70 units of water on them then crush again to make sure you got all the pellets. you might need to add more water but from my experience the thicker the shot the better... then take your cotton and draw it up like you wold anything else. when it looks like cum and is very thick you're good to go. there is no actual "cooking" involved as you don't need heat. kadians are by far the best morphine to iv. be safe and have fun!!

hmm

Yes, shooting this specific type of time-release pill is not too safe. But then again, heroin is absolutely toxic for your veins/kidneys etc. Some pills can be IVed very safely if you prepare it properly and KNOW wtf you are doing.

Generic dilaudid for ex. A STERILE crystal clear soln can be prepared with a micron filter or even a compressed cotton plug shoved into another syringe. Just use aseptic technique with sterile .9% saline and with a micron filter you are basically pharmaceutical grade.

Now try and tell me that black tar nasty ass who knows what from mexico with all sorts of dirty cuts and been handled 300 times or shit out of a drug mule...etc.

idk--which one do you think is safer? a syringe of brown shit that had to be boiled to dissolve it (lets hope that stuff doesn't precipitate in the bloodstream) or a nice clear solution.

Lets hope we estimated the dosage of that tar too so we don't OD. Pills are consistent and thus OD's are less common.

save yourself the trouble and do not IV these pills. kadians are abuse proof to the max. just eat them and be glad you didnt get ripped off because they are the hardest form of mophine to abuse by any ROA period

They are actually quite easy to abuse, much more so than MS Contin. There is no wax matrix that you have to break down. Simply crush the beads into a fine powder, mix with appropriate amount of warm water, mix, filter (preferably with a wheel filter) and inject.

on a morphine stint right now...
i get the pink 60mg xr's from kadian

my suggestions from experience (30+ times about)

get:
a plate
2 spoons
a qtip
a glass of cold water
syringe

very simple process, not to say it's safe, but after 30 times or so i've yet to have any problem

[don't use hot or warm water... don't cook either... make sure you're rig is super clean]

-open pink capsule and dump onto plate
-crush with spoon into fine powder(at least break all the beads)
-scoop all of it into the spoon
-fill your rig with the cold water(the amount of water you use equals how much liquid you'll be shooting up)
-squirt water into morphine filled spoon until it engulfs the powder(you can use maybe 40cc's, it's up to you)
-mix drugs and water(i use the syringe cap) keep crushing while you mix(shouldn't take more than 30 seconds)
-remove as much cotton from one end of your qtip as possible, ball it up and make it tight and compressed
-drop it in spoon(i usually take the needle and move the cotton around a little bit to try to get the shit you don't want to absorb into the cotton)
-important! next take the syringe with the bevel(opening) pointing downward and stick it in the cotton. this next part will take practice. you're going to cold water extract the morphine turning the cloudy mixture into a clear one. with bevel down push the syringe into cotton, with syringe at about a 45 degree angle so that the needle's opening is parallel with the ground(spoon). put pressure on it by pushing with force(not too much) so the needle bends a little. this part is cool. keeping it pushed down with same amount of pressure(you'll have to try a few times before you get good at it), pull the plunger up kind of slowly until it's just past where you think the liquid will fill up to. the pulling of the plunger should only take a couple seconds but if you do it correctly the syringe will fill up very slowly with a much clearer version of what was in the spoon (this should take at least 30 seconds or more)
-once this is filtered and it looks fairly clear(could be really clear if you did it perfectly) squirt this into the second spoon
-tear off the other end of qtip, ball it up tight and toss it in second spoon
-filter again(should still fill up slowly, but never seems to be as slow as the first filtering).
-your liquid should be very clear now. if it's not squirt back into second spoon and try again. do this as long as it takes until clear.
-tie arm off, pump your hand a bit to get veins bigger and make sure to roll your arm(that is, sitting down, place arm on your leg at the elbow and slide skin and arm to your right, if you're injecting in left arm) this ensures the vein won't move
-make sure the bevel is now facing upwards (was facing downward while we were filtering) so you don't fuck up your vein and stick her in. once you pierce your skin you should very slowly and steadily and calmly pull back on plunger until blood shoots into syringe (this is registering). if no blood registers, pull out and try again. when it registers, be very still and slowly push plunger down until all liquid is in vein. pull needle out and enjoy.

long post, i know. just trying to be a little thorough

ps- like i said, i've done this plenty of times with no complications, so they are very injectable and quite enjoyable. don't forget to douse your arm with peroxide and keep it under hot water for at least a minute(you can massage while doing this too).

I RECOMMEND TO NOT TRY AND INJECT THESE UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN PROPERLY TAUGHT. HAVE HEARD MANY A HORROR STORY AND AM STILL A BIT SCARED EVERY TIME I DO IT.

BE FUCKING SAFE!!!!!!!!
YOU WILL FEEL LIKE AN ASSHOLE IF YOU FUCK UP FOR LACK OF KNOW-HOW!!!!!!!

-dwuggedup and shitting stink

easy

wow everyone is so worried about these morphine, SWIM gets these all the time, 20 mgs and 100 mgs and they are the easiest to iv, just do it like everyone else said, crush the beads and put them in a spoon and it doesnt matter if you have the plastic part of the beads in the mix, then do a CWE(use .5 ml and do a rinse after-this is to make sure you get all of the morphine) go ahead and stir up the first time but do not inject this milky solution! it contains all the chemicals that are no good for your veins! Then use a cotton and filter your solution then push that solution out of your syringe into a second spoon and let whatever got through settle, you will be able to see it settle on the bottom of the spoon, then filter once more and you will have a nice clear solution of the best morphine on the market! It wont be milky and it wont burn when injecting, it will be just the same as injecting any other morphine and has the same risks so please be careful!

the people that whack all these pills without researching them first are the ones who make us IV users look bad!:X these types of people should just stop while they're behind

Last edited: