• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine VS MDMA = Worst Crash

Worst Crash?

• Cocaine

Votes: 180 54.7%
  • MDMA

Votes: 126 38.3%
  • I'm a wimp and don't use drugs

Votes: 23 7.0%

• Total voters
center said:
I'm never wrong.
Well, you've been around long enough for all of us here to know this definately isn't true.8) Get over yourself dude.

Yeah jesus christ dude. Chillax.

Everyone reacts differently no matter what you say. Some people are going to have a bad reaction to coke, and telling them "To get better coke" is not going to help. fark must you come in and stomp your obstrusive opinions everywhre you go.

coke for sure. I've never really ever had a crash from mdxx but I have had many crashes from coke. When I was blowing the last few days and I crash I just tell myself its gonna be over soon and I gotta not let my emotions rule me and ride it out. They suck, you feel so meaningless in the grand scheme of things and NOTHING gives you pleasure tv, music, everything is boring!

cocaine has the worst immediate crash... MDMA can hit you 2 or 3 days later (midweek blues)...

MDMA: best high ever, worst comedown ever
cocaine: not nearly as good a high, still pretty shitty comedown

IME of course

center said:
check an AMA Medical Journal and find out the effects of cocaine for the general population, if you think I'm wrong, but again, I'm not wrong.

sounds a bit overconfident to me=D

EnYAY said:
COCAINE BY A LOOOOOONG MILE!

After a long bender with coke. the comedown is HELLLLLLLL, and sleep is completely out of the question. Physical pain of the nose, head and chest are horrible.

after a long bender with MDMA. the comedown is not bad, and you eventually get to sleep. There isnt much physical pain associated with mdma. unless you've been dancing all night. even better reason to go to bed :)

AGREEED!!!!!!!!!!! The comedown from one good line of coke outrules any dosage of pure clean MDMA for me......

I like an occasional line of coca. I stay away from methampethamines, especially MDMA. MDMA morning afters are horrible. Hard crash. Long recovery period. Blech. Give me a little coca, and I'm feeling fine.

center said:
If you get jacked from cocaine after the acetone wash, then you have a different brain chemistry than the majority of the people in the world, so you could have a slew of negative effects that most people won't experience.

It's just not for you. You're right. Personal preference.

Center, your right to a degree. I got what I consider to be "pure" cocaine while I was in Mexico. The first night there I did a gram and had 0 crash what so ever. I thought it was wonderful cause the coke I got back in NJ was good but that crash was horrible compared to it. The next day I bought a 8ball and stayed up for a day into the evening on and had a horrible crash after. I think good coke in reasonable amounts doesn't have a crash but once you do too much of any coke you'll eventually get a crash it's chemically bound to happen when all your dopamine and other important nuerotransmitters that your brain was just filled with get depleted after the effect of the cocaine wears off.

sonic said:
I'm not sure what to do with this thread so I'll just leave it here for now. I think the comedown of both cocaine and MDMA suck. While I do agree that the comedown from speedy coke cut with amphetamines is worse, the comedown from pure coke can still suck. Usually with mdma I get a 1-2 day afterglow, then I feel crappy for a few days at least. With coke the comedown usually only lasts 1 day.

Firstly, i'll say ive always been a fan of your work, back from the days of Sega Genesis, and i just bought one of your newer DS games for my little sister. Keep up the good work. And bring back the TV show.

Second, to clear things up more, if u look at my original post, i was talking about pure cocaine (yes, yes i know) and pure mdma

phatass said:
cocaine has the worst immediate crash... MDMA can hit you 2 or 3 days later (midweek blues)...

I think i was originally just talking about the immediate crash... but yeah i get the same feeling. It's usually like this: i roll face, i come down involuntarily (lol) and take a shitload of benzos to be able to sleep. However, even though there *is* a noticeable crash with mdma, its not all that bad if you space it out, if you dont... id say mdma has a worse crash.

but i think coke is worse personally. for such a short high, and such a disproportionately bad crash (at least with mdma, its worth it) my vote is:

coke is worse.

2oclockbeanfiend said:
MDMA: best high ever, worst comedown ever
cocaine: not nearly as good a high, still pretty shitty comedown

IME of course

Absolutely agreed.

Last edited:
PS: who thought up the "im a wimp and dont use drugs?" whoever it is, turns out we have about as many non-drug users on BL as we do people that think mdma is worse =)

and this is bluelight.... aka myspace for drug users.

EDIT: oh, you, johanne. good work. =D

Although personally I think OD is a good place for this.

Who am i to say, you authoritative pricks

(haha, kidding)

Posted a lot about MDMA comedowns recently, ill just say it really seems to effect people differently so i've never had what i consider to be a comedown from it. I guess i've not done enough coke to get a comedown either, what kind of use are we talking here, a gram in a night or up to an 8th? I suppose if i ever did the latter i might get a bad comedown.

Center thinks pure coke doesnt make you jonze? Man, you are crazy. Trust me when I tell you I have done the true Peruvian flake shit and it makes you jonze and can make people have really hard comedowns.

Why do you think crack heads jonze so much? You can cook the impurities out of any cocaine. Even the worst shit ever you can clean up..

Honestly I'll never do that shit again because it is a crazy drug, and I have had my days with it.

center said:
You'd rather have someone beat your face with a crowbar instead of taking 50mg Benedryl (diphenhydramine) or a benzodiazepine, a few drinks or some ketamine?

Wow. Dipping. Shit.

A crowbar to the face? Learn ways to cope. If you want to harm yourself, or be harmed at any point while doing drugs, comedown or while high, or even as an effect they have past the comedown and high, you really shouldn't do the drug. At no point in any drug experience is it worth it to feel like you're hating life afterwards. Drugs simply aren't that good. I've done my fair share of everything I could get, numerous psychedelics, RC stimulants, stimulants, opiates, benzos.....

I've found that no drug is worth any discomfort. If you think it is, too bad, deal with it then, or get some therapy. If you need to escape from life that badly for a few hours, and following that high comes even more hours of discomfort-- you really need to seek out some way to feel good in other ways besides drugs. Rehab or therapy.

No drug is worth any discomfort. They simply aren't that good. If you think any drug's high outweighs the misery, no matter how much misery or how little, get help, for fucks sake. Drugs just aren't that good. None of them, if they give you one bit of misery. Not to mention the possible problems they can carry along with their use -- addiction, financial, social - if any of that applies to you.

Drugs are over-rated, but still fun. Not fun enough to experience negative effects when I run out, though. (Don't tell me that I must of not done any good drugs. You just simply have no idea who I am, what I do, and how big my penis is, and I'd prefer not to dicksize. Thanks.)

I'm sure you knew that extremely obvious statement, however.

Crowbar.. what the fuck.

It's called a metaphor...
I was trying to show the difference between how a coke comedown feels (to me of course), vs. an MDMA comedown... like a scale from 1 - 10. 1 being nothing, and 10 being FUCK THE WORLD.

Coke... about a 12.
Bad alcohol hangover (including puking) about an 8.
MDMA, ehh... 6.5

Besides, I've only done coke ONCE... I won't do it again... the comedown is too much for me.

Oh, and I did have a couple drinks... I think I drank like 4 beers and a rum and coke in an hour just trying to soften the blow (no pun intended ;) ), and I still felt like shit.

lol @ option 3!

Anyway, well I think can both be shitty comedowns in their own special ways :p Would you like a side of dopamine depletion or serotonin depletion with that?
Cocaine comedown is like pissed off. MDMA comedown can make you feel like a sad little puppy.
I picked MDMA as the worst just cos it makes you so sensitive whereas with coke even though your edgy you're way less soppy.

EnYAY said:
COCAINE BY A LOOOOOONG MILE!

After a long bender with coke. the comedown is HELLLLLLLL, and sleep is completely out of the question. Physical pain of the nose, head and chest are horrible.

after a long bender with MDMA. the comedown is not bad, and you eventually get to sleep. There isnt much physical pain associated with mdma. unless you've been dancing all night. even better reason to go to bed :)

Not if you have some beautiful Opiates waiting for you to take right after you hit that last rail my friend %) Trust me on that. Anyone don't believe me? Try it. It is one of the BEST AND SMOOTHEST handoffs one could ever dream of. Try to do it with at least some Oxy (Percocet 10/325 or OC or Roxicodone's). Say hello to ABSOLUTELY NO CRASH, and a SWEET WARM EUPHORIC high from the Oxy that will take over for you, and last for a good 4 hours (depending on tolerance of course). It has worked for me every time my friend %)