• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine VS MDMA = Worst Crash

Worst Crash?

• Cocaine

Votes: 180 54.7%
  • MDMA

Votes: 126 38.3%
  • I'm a wimp and don't use drugs

Votes: 23 7.0%

• Total voters
MDMA by far... i never have any crash from coke.. i have a valium script and ambien / temazepam so i can just pop a few of those or take some opiate and never feel a crash from coke, just the slow down of the intensity of the high...

nukka said:
MDMA, even if its good and clean, the crash is still hellish, so I voted for that.

Then I would humbly suggest that you've never had clean MDMA - no crash, no comedown, just mellow the next day. And a little dreamy :).

Coke comedowns aren't so bad, but too fiendish.

rolling all night for us is the worst next day crash. we feel like crap the next day like zombies and just want to sleep. we can do coke on a work night and can manage the whole day. mdma is the worst crash we think. even though rolling is so much fun!

I guess the MDMA hangover is definitely longer but generally not as bad ?

Cocaine comedown really varies, even with nothing else in your system, I think it depends on your brain chemistry at the moment of the high, usually the higher I get, the happier I get and the more I enjoy it by having fun with friends etc, the worse the crash. I've only done MDMA once, but I did too much (a tab and a half orally that weighed 300mg, blue dolphins, and two more tabs plugged) and it wasn't a crash per se so much as an up 24 hour overdose of pure misery. Worse experience for me on MDMA but I don't know if it was a crash. I didn't feel depressed so much as wondering whether I was going to die from serotonin syndrome or if my pupils were ever going to stop being dilated :p

Cocaine!

I crash pretty hard from both, but when I comedown from mdma I don't regret doing it. I feel physically drained and depressed, but it feels like it was worth it. With cocaine, I almost always regret it, when I comedown I hate myself and everything else.

Coke is the worst comedown for me because I do so much that my sinuses get stuffed up sometimes and my head starts to hurt. I can't fall asleep because when I lay down, I keep getting the nasal drip down my throat which speeds me up.
I also hate the hours of wanting to get more and my whole body gets tensed up (neck and shoulders get it the worst) and then of course comes the extreme anxiety as I slowly come down.

MDMA is a long comedown also but I don't feel physically bad and there is no intense anxiety or cravings and then I take a 5-htp and it's good night.
Suicide Tuesday not part of the comedown as that occurs days later.

Cociane was alway worse for me, i could never sleep but i can sleep after pills. Coke has ana dditional guilt associated with cost "jesus, i spent £50 on a few hours of coke?" etc etc

I have never done any MDMA or any X before. But I had a coke phase for a few months and them come downs suck ass. I hated it so bad. I've heard a few people saying that an "X Hangover" sucks worse. But from only doing coke i'd say its a harsh ass comedown.

With MDMA I don't get any crash or comedown, only afterglow for days. With cocaine, I definitely get a few days of depression after using.

agreed coke will give u a terrible crash but i fuck with mollies all the time and all i get are the desperate feeling of doing them again

Ritalin has the worst comedown I have EVER experienced
worse then cocaine, meth, and amphetamines.

For me, DEFINITELY coke. And i get the worst ones too. I never got e comedowns.

Not if you have some beautiful Opiates waiting for you to take right after you hit that last rail my friend %) Trust me on that. Anyone don't believe me? Try it. It is one of the BEST AND SMOOTHEST handoffs one could ever dream of. Try to do it with at least some Oxy (Percocet 10/325 or OC or Roxicodone's). Say hello to ABSOLUTELY NO CRASH, and a SWEET WARM EUPHORIC high from the Oxy that will take over for you, and last for a good 4 hours (depending on tolerance of course). It has worked for me every time my friend %)

a friend of mine does this but it i have never tried it out... i am usually to paranoid on coke to mix it with any other drugs especially downers like oxy.

MDMA is worse for me.

coming down of coke is pretty annoying but its better than feeling sketchy after coming down of E/sas/mdma whatever you call it.

i usualy can pass out on both with the help of some booze

MDMA = No fiending, lasting empathogenic euphoria with pleasing and extended afterglow :)

Cocaine = Short(ish)lived fiending, short(ish)lived egocentric euphoria and no pleasing afterglow :(

MDMA wins :)

Cocaine is also fun though :D

^ I don't know, usually at some point during the afterglow I'm wishing I could go back to the peak... though not fiending for it. ;)

I voted MDMA, it messes me up for a couple of days. Coke I can have fun with and not have much of a crash or comedown, but it's expensive here.