• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine VS MDMA = Worst Crash

Worst Crash?

• Cocaine

Votes: 180 54.7%
  • MDMA

Votes: 126 38.3%
  • I'm a wimp and don't use drugs

Votes: 23 7.0%

• Total voters
Cocaine, the short duration and fiending sucks ass.. it takes a lil time for it to fully let go. but goddamn, do i hate coke comedown

MDMA, i guess in the long run if you abuse it a lot the comedown maybe more intense and drawn out from the whole experience.

fuck coke :p

Shitty blow has a fucking horrible comedown, but good coke doesn't really even have one.

MDMA has a much worse comedown than shitty coke IMO.

Cocaine.

Even with very good blow, I still find the MDMA comedown to be gentler, more mellow, and without the fiending aspect of a cocaine comedown (although the purer the blow, the less you crave).

I usually fall asleep within an hour or two of starting to comedown (meaning, after that 1-2 hour long plateau stage that follows the peak, when you finally notice you're progressively going back down to Earth), and wake up feeling fine the next day, with a mildly pleasant afterglow and a more introspective mindset.

Ive had pure mdma and there was zero crash, you come down and are almost completely sober, eyes are a bit sketchy but thats it, and that was off 300mg (over 4 hours). Went to bed with no downers and slept solid for 9 hours. Was a bit flat the next day but fine 2 days later.

Pills are fucked, I can't sleep and feel cracked out and sketchy as. The next day is pretty awful as well. I believe this is probably due to the caffeine/pseudo/meth they are often cut with.

I'd have to say MDMA is wayy worse than coke.
When you come down from yayo, you can sleep. Sure you feen for more but it's mostly mental.

The comedown/crash/hangover of MDMA is horrible.
"Next day killers"
So you come down, feel like shit, you're depressed and worse of all you can't sleep. Kind of like acid but not as bad.
Your whole body hurts, headache, your jaw is sore from clenching it for hours.
Your body temp is still really hot so it's hard to stay cool.
And the great feeling you had an hour ago has turned completely upside down.
Extreme depression due to serotonin and dopamine depletion and sometimes this lasts for days.

I think all the people that are saying "Coke is the worst" "Coke for sure"
Have never done MDMA.

People that haven't done both substances shouldn't post on this thread.

Coke comedown is nothing, you go to sleep no problem and the next day there's nothing. You feel completely normal. If you're not an addict that is.

If you've done ecstasy and done coke, this would be no contest.

I'm editing my post because something came to mind.
If you've ever free based yayo and liked it a lot (which is why I stay away from it now I had my fun a couple times.)

I'd say MDMA and smoking coke comedowns suck almost the same, MDMA wins tho because of the reasons I mentioned earlier.

But got the first time I ever took a bell ringer something clicked in my head that said you better fucking run and don't look back.

Kind of like the first time I took a few Norco's when I was younger and got super high, something clicked in my brain that said "This is your drug".

Anyway

Peace,

-Akomplice

Last edited:
Akomplice said:
I think all the people that are saying "Coke is the worst" "Coke for sure"
Have never done MDMA.
-Akomplice

You do realise that everyone's brain chemistry is different, some people get zero comedown/crash at all. Just keep that in mind.

Akomplice said:
Haha read my post above that I just edited Youkai ^^^^^^^^^

Peace,

-Akomplice
to me MDMA's crash isnt bad IF you don't molly slap your self. keep it bellow 200mg for the entire night and watch what you eat (eating healthy and food high in anti oxidants) then the crash isn't realy that bad to me.

Now MDA on the other hand has a horrible crash every time Iv ingested it.

and on average the amount of crack that is smoked/shot is a lot more retarded then the amount of MDMA taken. BUT I guess I would say MDMA's crash can be as bad if not worse then crack. I think this all depends on how much you take, and USUALLY I would do more crack when I would shoot/smoke it then I would normally take MDMA. so on average I experienced worse crack crashes.

so yeah, I find a quicker depletion of dopamine with crack then I do of serotonin with MDMA.

MDMA gives me an afterglow... Maybe a bit of disappointment that the experience has passed he most intense stage, but the later effects I enjoy quite a bit.

Cocaine makes me crash horribly. I really dislike the drug because it just makes me feel shitty. I'd try pure coke to see if I had the same horrible crash; I've only had street quality stuff.

Maybe some of you saying the MDMA comedown is bad may be getting adulterated pills. MDMA and meth comedowns are horrible, as are MDMA and DXM, and a bunch of the other combinations.

^ I sometimes get the afterflow effect, mainly if I've had a really good night on the MDMA.

The disappointment though I always get; wish I could feel that way forever.

definitely coke for me..... 20 minutes after my last line i want to slit my wrists. Worse come down ever, caused me to self-harm (quite severely) more than once .

I am surprised by the poll results, you guys honestly think coke is a worse comedown than mdma?

Wow, I find coke too be the mellowest of the major recreational stimulants.. I have no problem with the coke comedown at all and I can usually sleep 5 or 6 hours after my last line if I drink a little alcohol and focus on sleep.

MDMA on the other hand, that shit fucks with my head, it's too speedy and impossible for me too sit still and sleep, ill be up for at least a day after my dose no matter what i try too take for sleep. Not too mention the fact that MDMA pills are often laced with methamphetamine which is a whole different story regarding sleep deprivation.

GenericMind said:
I find the comedown from MDMA to be more of a disappointing feeling that the high is gone, whereas the comedown from Coke makes me feel like nothing could be worse than existing at that particular moment.

I like the way you put that. Thats about as simple a summary on this subject that could possibly be said.

shitty coke has a bad crash, but mdma has a horrible crash, because you feel SO MUCH better than when your on E than on C, so the crash from E is IMO/IME worse than from C. i can do C a few nights a month and wake up the next day and not fiend it or have much of a crash, but if i did E i'd be done for like 3 days...but that's prob cuz i'm never getting pure MDMA...

Cocaine is weird.
I've done good cocaine IV, and I didn't have any crash at all. Go figure. Most stimulants crash far worse when IV:d.

off topic, methylphenidate causes the absolute worst crash ever for me, worse then a tweak or amp crash, that's for sure.
way worse then good cocaine, and similar to mdma.
IME of course

Wow. I can't believe the poll on this one is so close. I would say MDMA* by a wide motherfucking margin; I'm shocked to see how many people would rank a coke comedown as even comparable to MDMA's. Maybe it's because I never hit the white without drinking, but coke comedowns for me are really nothing more than a little trouble sleeping...MDMA, however, wrecks me for at least 24 hours afterward, minimum.

*Note: by MDMA I mean street pills likely cut to fuck with meth.

I've used pure Molly, it can have a somewhat bad day-after but not as bad as the cut stuff.

dread said:
Cocaine is weird.
I've done good cocaine IV, and I didn't have any crash at all. Go figure. Most stimulants crash far worse when IV:d.

yes i don´t have any depression after iv cocaine even after big amounts , i just get real sleepy like 1 hour after my last shot and sleep it off