• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine VS MDMA = Worst Crash

Worst Crash?

• Cocaine

Votes: 180 54.7%
  • MDMA

Votes: 126 38.3%
  • I'm a wimp and don't use drugs

Votes: 23 7.0%

• Total voters
Depends. If you roll for like 3-4 days, the comedown stays with you for a week. Coke does drive me more insane though. I'd say, pure coke, would quicker make a mad man out of me.

mdma+meth rolls are the WORST

Personally I'd much rather feel like megashit for two hours then supershit for three days.

MDMA gets my vote.

I would like to retract my previous statements about cocaine:

I made a post saying that the comedown from coke was HORRIBLE, and because of that I felt coke wasn't worth shit.

I would like to retract that statement...

Last night, I was able to get my hands on some GOOD -uncut- coke, and I now am a believer that good coke does NOT have a comedown at all (at least not one that I noticed, though I fell asleep instead of crashing). I was still a little sketched out the next day, but a Xanax and Rum and coke fixed me right up.
I have a new found respect of it. Stilll not gonna do it a lot... but as long as the quality is good... I can see myself indulging now and again. :)

My vote for the cocaine crash being worse than the MDMA crash still stands... I just wanted to state that I now understand what the rest of you mean. :)

Last edited:
Thank heavens you cleared that up for us. We were all losing sleep over the fact that you hated the comedown from coke. I started questioning the existence of a higher being. But then you posted this, in its own separate thread because of its earth-shattering importance, and totally eased my fears. Thank you, good sir, thank you.

I'm just messing with you. There's really no need to make this into a separate thread. If you want to edit something you've already said, each of your posts can be edited to reflect your current beliefs/outlooks. Also, you could have posted in the thread you linked above, saying you've changed your mind. It's not a closed thread or anything.

From what I understand, the volume of new threads in the "Other Drugs" forum causes a huge server load, so any threads that could be tacked onto or part of another thread should be done so. It's better to add to something that exists than create something new the server has to deal with.

If you're adamant about making a separate post for a matter such as this, you might be more comfortable posting in your journal.

Just a few suggestions.

glad u finally found some good stuff, LG. good coke has little to no comedown at all. enjoy

yeah, it was a really mellow comedown..
Like I said, I was a little sketchy and strung out the next day... but that's NOTHING. I've had hangovers 100x worse than that just from drinking. lol

Honestly, it was the -one hit- of weed I took at the end of the night that fucked me. I should have known better since weed tends to make me twitchy and paranoid as is, but I thought I had had enough to drink to counteract a small dose... I guess between that and the cocaine it didn't go so well... oh well, lesson learned, you never know until you try, right? :)

I ended up shutting down for like 15 minutes... my friends thought I was asleep, but I just told them.

"Listen, I'm not asleep, why the hell do you think my leg is twitching at 1000 miles per hour, I'm here, I'm still in this, just give me a moment." and it was all good.

Our view has always been everyone is allowed one moment, no matter what it is. If they need to shut down, flip out, curl up and ignore everyone... fine, you know what, take it, cause afterwards.... you're gonna be fucking GOOD.

Everyone's allowed their one moment... if you weren't... that's just rude :p

awesome, sounds like you had a good time :)

and im the same you are, i cannot mix weed and coke, i get so fuckin paranoid and anxiety, and mild panic attacks when i mix the two, so i never will again.

and as for your last part, i freakin hate it when friends wanna talk to me when im having my 'moment'. its like, psh, lemme alone and let me enjoy it, ill talk when im done :)

chilidog said:
and as for your last part, i freakin hate it when friends wanna talk to me when im having my 'moment'. its like, psh, lemme alone and let me enjoy it, ill talk when im done :)

EXACTLY!!!
Everyone needs their moment... just the way it is.

When I was living in Orlando, and I was hanging with friends and we dropped acid... they KNEW not to bother me in my moment.

One side-effect acid has always had on me, is about an hour or two into the trip... I flip out.... which normal, 99% of the people I know will flip ot at least once during a trip. Some scream, some just curl up and freak out... or like me, they shut down.

My friends KNEW exactly how I reacted. I would curl up in the darkest corner I could find (I'm talking full-on fetal position, with my head facing the wall, and my arm over my eyes). Think sensory deprivation, except for the sound... the music playing and people talking actually HELPED me, but I have this weird fear of complete silence anyway, so that makes sense. I would just sit there, in that position for like 10 minutes at most while twitching... then I would get over it and move on, and be perfect the rest of the night.

I have actually heard them telling people to not touch me or interact with me in any way at those moments (I love my friends :)), it's just what I do, I'll et over it, and I'll be fine.

I don't care who you are, there's gonna be times where you just get a little overwhelmed and you need a moment to yourself....

Like I said, everyone is allowed ONE. That's normal, it's cool, it happens. That's just the way it works. No matter what the substance.

Last edited:
Perhaps you should retract the statement in that thread, instead of making a new thread to do so?

:)

Merged.

Last edited:
MDMA by far ... all the coke ive ever had was nice clean stuff without any crash whatsoever even when done for days on end , however the Ex we have in canada even after 1 or 2 rolls is by FAR worse than any coke crash ive ever had , which is the reason i quit doing X all together because it was just straining me to no end .

you guys must be getting some shitty blow down there if you think the crash is worse...

coke is worse for me, makes me physically sick sometimes.
MDMA never makes me to blue or sick.

cocaine leaves me feeling jaded with black market buyers remorse.
good mdma has a very subtle come down i chase with a lil weed n wine and i'm usually feelin fine... however i've been taking alot of lsd with my mdma which helps a great deal with comedown

I checked the wrong box I meant to click cocaine...

I find from pure MDMA their is no real comedown your just going at a nice level and then it just pretty much stops and you just feel a bit scattered.

Cocaine has one of the worst comedowns but I think it's because you do a fair bit when you do it so the crash is going to be really bad but it's still the worst by a long run...!

One can't compare because coke is a redosing drug while MDMA is not. Also, MDMA is just pills while coke can be crack or IV. This too makes comparisons useless. On a genral note, the rule is "the higher you go, the nastier you crash".

Lingering Grin said:
I've had hangovers 100x worse than that just from drinking. lol

exactly - but that's because drinking hangovers can be some of the dirtiest comedowns ever, really under/overrated imo. I've had days after drinking when I've been shaking with paranoia, in incredible amounts of pain and unable to keep any food down at all.

This for me is worse than a few days of feeling stupid and sad after MDMA. With an MDMA comedown, you know why you feel stupid and sad, and if you can take it easy and chill out with the people you did MDMA with, it's all good. If you can't take it easy, you should've planned the time you rolled better, and if you can't chill out with the people you did MDMA with, you need to get better friends.

Coke, though, is the killer. It's that two hours of feeling like shit and realising that everything you did and said that you thought was so witty and sexy and cool was just actually you being like every other cokehead idiot. Plus physical discomfort, but then you get that from MD as well.

I dunno. Maybe it's the latent hippie in me but the things you do and feel on MDMA can be worthwhile lessons for the rest of your life (friends are the most important things, music is awesome, etc). If you spent your whole life high on coke, by contrast, people probably wouldn't want to be around you too much.

So yeah in conclusion coming down off coke sucks worse than coming down off MDMA :|

I'm going to have to go with coke on this one.

I mean, okay, you buy an 8-ball and you're basically paying, on average, $xxx for a fucking cold. No thanks!

Also, the "buyer's remorse" thing is a complete bitch. Seriously, I always feel like I got robbed after a coke binge.

To add to that.. The fidgety feeling of not being able to sit still, the pain in your nose, inability to concentrate, and feeling overall just down in the dumps sucks. There is no preperation for. It's up.... THEN DOWN TO FUCKING HELL!

MDMA, I'll be unable to feel *ANY* emotion of I binge too hard and a few days after I'll feel a bit blue, but I *know* it's just the MDMA so I can shrug it off.

***No prices outside the price thread. - Mr Blonde***

Last edited by a moderator:
MDMA. Cause the euphoria is just so great, it breaks my heart to lose it.

Besides, never really had a crash off cocaine.

i am going to say rolls because it takes way longer to be able to go to sleep than on coke in my experience, so you are stuck being awake and miserable for longer.

just thinking about coming down from either makes my skin crawl though.

In their pure forms, neither drugs really give me a bad comedown. I can sleep after about an hour from good coke. MDMA keeps me up longer, but the pure stuff doesn't make me crash hard at all. If I had to say one way worse though, I would say MDMA, because it keeps me up a lot longer, leaving me feeling worse the next day.

Add benzos to the equation and the sky ahead is clear and blue.

MDMA, by far. When I crash off coke I feel like crap but can usually sleep relatively quickly, especially after a few bowls of cannabis.

MDMA, however, even with 5HTP gets me depressed and fucked up for a few days