Bluelight

View Poll Results: Worst Crash?

Voters
326. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cocaine

    179 54.91%
  • MDMA

    124 38.04%
  • I'm a wimp and don't use drugs

    23 7.06%

Thread: Cocaine VS MDMA = Worst Crash

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 164
  1. Collapse Details
    Cocaine VS MDMA = Worst Crash 
    #1
    Just a short, opinion-based question.

    Assuming you have pure cocaine HCL (IN), and MDMA HCL (oral)
    What do you think causes a stronger crash, and even though dosage is a big factor, lets say its a "sweetspot" MDMA dose somewhere around 150mg, which would last 4-6 hours... so however many MDXX High pills it would take to take you to your personal sweetspot, and however much coke you need to keep a moderate buzz going for also 4-6 hours.

    The reason i dont specify doses is because with MDMA, i can be good with 1-2 good rolls (i never need more than 2, and 1 always does the trick, the second is usually used to boost), so for me im comparing about 120-150mg of MDMA to about a gram of decent potency NYC coke. However, some people i know drop 5-12 rolls in one night, and are ready for a second go the next day (only to be disappointed, of course), and while 2 "okay" lines is enough for me to start a coke buzz, i know someone who needs at least a gram or 2 to get to the same place.

    PS: Funny story, a friend once was trying to be classy, railing upper east side blow with a hundred dollar bill, and he was doing line after line until he started to bleed from the nose, which he didnt notice at first. The result was a hundo dripping with blood, and it aint easy to break a hundred dollar bill at the closest deli when its covered in blood (but he got it done, lol, the # was still undamaged and by law it is still acceptable, it wasnt torn or anything)

    Also, after thinking about whether this should go into ED or OD, i decided OD is probably better for this thread, as coke is covered here, and only MDXX is usually covered in ED.
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Bluelighter EnYAY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ellaay
    Posts
    1,517
    COCAINE BY A LOOOOOONG MILE!

    After a long bender with coke. the comedown is HELLLLLLLL, and sleep is completely out of the question. Physical pain of the nose, head and chest are horrible.

    after a long bender with MDMA. the comedown is not bad, and you eventually get to sleep. There isnt much physical pain associated with mdma. unless you've been dancing all night. even better reason to go to bed
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    MDMA. Pure cocaine barely has a come down and you should be able to sleep after an hour or two. Sounds like EnYAY is getting some speedy coke.
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Bluelighter EnYAY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ellaay
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by LSDreamer
    MDMA. Pure cocaine barely has a come down and you should be able to sleep after an hour or two. Sounds like EnYAY is getting some speedy coke.

    Thats possible. but im in so-cal and the blow here is very good if i do say so myself. the problem lies in how much i do........2 grams to my head in a couple hours dosnt seem far fetched at all....

    lol
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Bluelight Crew sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    another galaxy
    Posts
    7,491
    I'm not sure what to do with this thread so I'll just leave it here for now. I think the comedown of both cocaine and MDMA suck. While I do agree that the comedown from speedy coke cut with amphetamines is worse, the comedown from pure coke can still suck. Usually with mdma I get a 1-2 day afterglow, then I feel crappy for a few days at least. With coke the comedown usually only lasts 1 day.
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Bluelighter GenericMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    38,469
    I find the comedown from MDMA to be more of a disappointing feeling that the high is gone, whereas the comedown from Coke makes me feel like nothing could be worse than existing at that particular moment.
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Bluelighter delta_9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Planetary body completing its rotation every 831,364.09053 seconds
    Posts
    8,801
    Poll?
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Coke has always kicked my ass but MDMA leaves me with nothing but at an afterglow...
    I do everything in moderation as well, this is from single usage, nothing close to binges for either.
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelighter EnYAY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ellaay
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMind
    I find the comedown from MDMA to be more of a disappointing feeling that the high is gone, whereas the comedown from Coke makes me feel like nothing could be worse than existing at that particular moment.


    GM

    the more i read your posts. the more i realize your a smart smart man
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Ex-Bluelighter center's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    3,853
    MDMA in my opinion in reguards to the comedown...hm. I get a little grumpy sometimes, but I wouldn't say I feel depressed or have a "comedown" in the traditional sense. I don't even feel depressed the next day. It's the second day after the experience where I get dehabilitating depression.

    Cocaine, well, I get great cocaine. Shiny, flakey, pearly...chilled out, relaxed and content...so there isn't much of a comedown at _all_, so there's no fiend either, unlike cut cocaine-- it's hell afterwards, irritable, pissed, etc.

    The only thing with cocaine, I always get a little depressed the day after, especially if I hadn't slept that evening and have been up all day- that really sucks. The nose irritation sucks as well. The biggest drawback of cocaine is the money. I wasted a hundred bucks last night, just to essentially do nothing but sniff lines until 7am.

    Kind of kicking myself in the ass for that. I always feel ripped off after doing coke, no matter if it's good or not. It's the price that makes it impractical for me to do.
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMind
    I find the comedown from MDMA to be more of a disappointing feeling that the high is gone, whereas the comedown from Coke makes me feel like nothing could be worse than existing at that particular moment.

    Yup I agree with this completely.

    While the comedown from MDMA sucks, it's easy to deal with. Eat some greasy food, turn on a good movie, and pass out on the couch. Problem solved.

    The comedown from coke = hating life. It's so bad, I just wanted someone to walk into the room and beat my face in with a crowbar.
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Bluelighter nukka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    southeast USA
    Posts
    623
    Yeah definitely MDMA. Good coke the comedown is not bad at all and sleeping is no problemo. If coke is shit I usually don't end up doing enough to have a comedown at all because its a waste of my time and money.
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Bluelighter delta_9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Planetary body completing its rotation every 831,364.09053 seconds
    Posts
    8,801
    Quote Originally Posted by center
    ^ You get shit cocaine.
    Not necessarily. Different people react differently to the same drugs.
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    hendersonville nc
    Posts
    161
    my vote is cocaine. i think the reason i did so much when i was using it, and prob alot of other people too, is that i was literally afraid of the come down. nothing beats that 330 am call to your dealer to ask him to front you a half g or g, just to delay it another 15 mins
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    IMO cocaine has a MUCH MUCH worse crash than MDMA.

    I've never ran around my house chasing people (who aren't there) or spent hours searching for pieces of MDMA with a flashlight on my carpet from a MDMA crash. Or though that the police had placed hidden video camera all over the house and screamed "just come out, i know your in here!!!!!" Coke (even the best quality I've ever done) always makes me fiend like a madman for more coke and makes me super paranoid if I do more than a 1/4 gram.

    Last night I did 200mgs of molly and as soon as the peak faded away I fell asleep and stayed asleep for 8-9 hours. I woke up feeling slightly drained but overall in pretty decent shape. Even when I did a half gram of molly in one night I was able to still get 4-5 hours sleep fairly easily.

    Now if i were comparing absolutely pure coke and didn't dose WAYYYY too much the story might be different.

    I think the street version of coke or 'ecstasy pills' both have about an equal crash as far as the next day. but I just absolutely hate the fiending that comes with doing cocaine....when I come down off of MDMA I'm just chillin, I'm content that the experience is over and I'm ready to get some sleep. but with coke once the experience is over I'm not content unless I have more coke.
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Ex-Bluelighter center's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    3,853
    <sshhhhhhh!>
    Last edited by johanneschimpo; 05-05-2008 at 09:03.
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Bluelighter delta_9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Planetary body completing its rotation every 831,364.09053 seconds
    Posts
    8,801
    ^Uhh, no. My point is true. Not everyone's body and brain function the same way, and someone with a chemical imbalance in the brain sould have very different reactions to a drug taken by someone with "normal" brain function.


    edit - oh I see, so now my point is true huh? Now I'm not ignarant anymore huh? Classic center
    Last edited by delta_9; 04-05-2008 at 06:32.
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Ex-Bluelighter center's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    3,853
    Ignorant* , and I do apologize for that.

    ...yes, my mistake- I had to rephrase that. People in general react to substances the same way. It's not like you're going to get an effect of being intoxicated such as alcohol or benzos from cocaine. The differences in reactions are generally pretty standard from person to person, as long as their health is good, among other factors such as mental illnesses, etc. They have to be taken into account as well. The drug can't work on different receptor sites, nor have a different mechanism of action-- if it somehow, which is IMPOSSIBLE, effected your serotonin system instead of dopamine....well, then you would feel no effect from the cocaine. It wouldn't work.

    The chemistry of the brain is generally similiar from person to person, if they're healthy and have no neurological problems, of course. This is just general knowledge. If we all had different working brains in terms of neurological systems, well, uh...the world would be a...let's just end it there.

    Summary: The majority of human brains react to drugs in the same manner as the next person, due to the OVERALL GENERAL FOUNDATION OF THE NEURON SITES. It's been proven, look it up, then argue if I'm wrong, however, I'm never wrong.

    A drug will never have a different mechanism of action on a different person, because the drug itself can not change it's mechanism of action or decide how it's going to work. The way the person reacts to the mechanism action can be different--- however for the general population -- they recieve the same effects from cocaine. Again, check an AMA Medical Journal and find out the effects of cocaine for the general population, if you think I'm wrong, but again, I'm not wrong.
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by center
    I just don't think you know where the good coke is at.

    maybe i just don't like coke? i guess paranoia at a 1/4 a gram is a bit of an understatement, but maybe around 3/4 grams and paranoia starts to kick in. the paranoia isn't nearly as bad as the fiending. i guess thats the major reason i prefer occasional MDMA use to occasional coke use. I hate feeling all jacked up and just wanting more more more. and btw i've done a/b's, ether washes on the coke i used to get, so i'm pretty sure it was fairly pure and it still made me fiend.

    why does it have to be about "you must get shitty coke"??? IMO it's just personal preference.
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Ex-Bluelighter center's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by dankstersauce
    maybe i just don't like coke? i guess paranoia at a 1/4 a gram is a bit of an understatement, but maybe around 3/4 grams and paranoia starts to kick in. the paranoia isn't nearly as bad as the fiending. i guess thats the major reason i prefer occasional MDMA use to occasional coke use. I hate feeling all jacked up and just wanting more more more. and btw i've done a/b's, ether washes on the coke i used to get, so i'm pretty sure it was fairly pure and it still made me fiend.

    why does it have to be about "you must get shitty coke"??? IMO it's just personal preference.

    If you get jacked from cocaine after the acetone wash, then you have a different brain chemistry than the majority of the people in the world, so you could have a slew of negative effects that most people won't experience.

    It's just not for you. You're right. Personal preference.
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by center

    Crowbar.. what the fuck.
    I'm pretty sure he was just saying that and didn't mean he'd actually do it. Geez calm down.
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    Bluelighter delta_9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Planetary body completing its rotation every 831,364.09053 seconds
    Posts
    8,801
    Quote Originally Posted by center
    I'm never wrong.
    Well, you've been around long enough for all of us here to know this definately isn't true. Get over yourself dude.
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    Yeah jesus christ dude. Chillax.

    Everyone reacts differently no matter what you say. Some people are going to have a bad reaction to coke, and telling them "To get better coke" is not going to help. fark must you come in and stomp your obstrusive opinions everywhre you go.
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    coke sucks. mdma rules
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    coke for sure. I've never really ever had a crash from mdxx but I have had many crashes from coke. When I was blowing the last few days and I crash I just tell myself its gonna be over soon and I gotta not let my emotions rule me and ride it out. They suck, you feel so meaningless in the grand scheme of things and NOTHING gives you pleasure tv, music, everything is boring!
     

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •