• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentin

monkey123

Bluelighter
So I have acquired some gabapentin and heard you can get high off it...

1. Are there any cross tolerances?

2. What is the high like?

3. How much should i take?

1. Maybe between it and pregabalin (Lyrica).

2. Sort of a class of it's own. It's sort of a downer, but with an oddly stimulating character. I'd say closest to alcohol, but way more euphoric (for those who experience any euphoria from it. Some just don't for some unknown reason).

3. 600-1200mg first time.

interesting thanks for the reply alot of erowid reports said its be kinda of mellow and just like your hammered if you took to much without the inhibitions but i dunno... some described it as similar to opiates... I guess Ill start at 600mg Oral and ramp it up 300mg each time.. ive got 2400mg so hopefully i can make a good high out of this...

Would you at times get out of control like alcohol or just relaxed more on the opiate side

^ what hamilton said.

I'd say it's feels kind of like a benzo and an opiate. You feel really relaxed, but their is little to no drowsiness, and the body high is much like that from opiates.

I take like 4000mg with no tolerance (not dicksizing, since some people take more, just don't want him to end up disappointed). Some people need more, and I think 4000mg is the cap you're not supposed to go above, but some people said it's near impossible to OD on gabapentin.

Ive been taking it forever. but now im pregabalin (lyrica)which is like 12x stronger. since the gabapentin quit working.

1. the ONLY cross tolerance is lyrica (good job ham-milton)
2. it makes me feel more like ops with stims. very good buzz
3. if you have 2400, make two uses out of it. it start with 900 and go 300 about 4hours later. its really fairly mild stuff. i think youd probably have to take some 15000-30000 to OD, i know i would, lol.

where do you get this from?

It sounds awesome, yet ive never heard of it.

NeuronalPerception said:
I take 1,200 mg as needed for a clear focused relaxed mood. It's pretty easy to obtain online.

obtain online? is it legal?

Honestly though its not what i expected its like Light versions of Coke, Benzos, Opiates and alcohol mixed together without being actually high.

EDIT: Amazing for jam sessions... pre-concert (whether u are playing or watching) lots of energy but feel good and slightly tipsy/dizzy but not in a bad way or intoxicated way... light opiate buzz... the confidence and act on impulse of coke but still with the relaxation of Benzos...

blase deviant said:
I take like 4000mg with no tolerance (not dicksizing, since some people take more, just don't want him to end up disappointed). Some people need more, and I think 4000mg is the cap you're not supposed to go above, but some people said it's near impossible to OD on gabapentin.

3200mg's is actually the cap. It's gets wasteful after you take 900mg's, because the bioavailability decreases more and more if you take more than that.

TRPPNASS_DSCOMONKE said:
Ive been taking it forever. but now im pregabalin (lyrica)which is like 12x stronger. since the gabapentin quit working.

1. the ONLY cross tolerance is lyrica (good job ham-milton)
2. it makes me feel more like ops with stims. very good buzz
3. if you have 2400, make two uses out of it. it start with 900 and go 300 about 4hours later. its really fairly mild stuff. i think youd probably have to take some 15000-30000 to OD, i know i would, lol.

I think it may also have a cross tolerance with vigabatrin and other drugs with similiar pharmacological effects.

It's pretty impossible to OD on gabapentin since your body won't absorb any of it after X much is taken. So you might just get really fucked up from that amount you said and also have a big stomach ache from eating all those pills.

monkey123 said:

Honestly though its not what i expected its like Light versions of Coke, Benzos, Opiates and alcohol mixed together without being actually high.

EDIT: Amazing for jam sessions... pre-concert (whether u are playing or watching) lots of energy but feel good and slightly tipsy/dizzy but not in a bad way or intoxicated way... light opiate buzz... the confidence and act on impulse of coke but still with the relaxation of Benzos...

It's unscheduled so one can obtain it on many mainstream and underground/clandestine online pharmacies. But you need to fill out a questionaire, pay a relatively large amount, and some pharmacies require a script and other shit.

Well, well. Here's some personal literature about my experiences with the drug...

I started off a few years ago with this shit, was perscribed it for my bi-polar, I take a few-- maybe only 1200 mg to start, and in an hour or so-- I'm over come by a wave. Happiness, stimulation and wit.

I'm a waiter, so this generally helps me. I take doses of ~6-8000mg now. I've never had a cross tolerance with it and any drug- probably because I don't take as many substances as I used to.

It doesn't feel necessarily like a drug, only that you're improved.

A few quick drawbacks:

terrible diarrhea
incessant talking (bad bad, like speed)
dialated pupils

I'd watch it, I probably am going to turn my brain inside out from this.

It's just.. so worth it.

It really takes away all inhibitions... Something to be careful with its one of those things you could live on forever. and end up waking up oneday in a pile of your own puke not knowing what happened to you...

^^
(No personal experience... atleast with this.. hydromorph is a diff story)

It was defniately good though but i prefer straight opiates.. Which sucks... I wish i liked psychadelics and shit more... All the addictive drugs are the good ones :(

Sorry if i sound fucked i jusdt did a huge line of K

monkey123 said:

It's legal for those in the US to order noncontrolled drugs from outside the US without a prescription or fee.

Took 3 300mg pills today, extremely weird, effects reminded me of ritalin but alot less speedy. I didnt get any euphoria :(, but that may be due to the small dose?

Gabapentin (Neurotin) was prescribed to me by my GP when I had a bad back episode in jan of this year. supposedly it assists in stopping neuropathic pain...its good stuff and I definitely fall back on this when i am out of opiates...I usually take 1200-2100mgs of it and its a cross between (for me) an opiate high and a cocaine high. I like it...hope you have or had fun with it...

Get high off lol
I use dose's over 3000mg
its pretty safe.
like to know what everyone thinks of its "high"

Its good for GHB comedowns and benzo potentiation.
Pretty get high drug but my GABA system is mashed. But when on it i find it stops the cravings for GHB and benzos.
Its an expensive drug would everyone agree.
i meant to use 3 x 300mg a day to help with my benzos. but he knows i have ten at once.