Bluelight

Thread: The Big & Dandy DPT Thread (Version 2) - Life and Death are But One

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

DPT nowadays is always white or off-white.....

2. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    MAPS Forums
    i've only gotten it a couple times, but its always been white

Anyone smoked/vaped this while on MXE? thinking about giving that a go in the not too distant future. Bet there's some potential there

3. Collapse Details

I haven't smoked/vaped it yet but I like to take at least a small amount of MXE before large doses of psychedelics. I find that it lessens pretrip anxiety and adds a solid base to blast off from

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by any major dude View Post
    i've only gotten it a couple times, but its always been white

Anyone smoked/vaped this while on MXE? thinking about giving that a go in the not too distant future. Bet there's some potential there
    http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=576839
    That's my TR of DPT and MXE, but I plugged them at the same time.

Tonight, I'm going to IM 40mg DPT and 6mg 5-meo-dmt, also.

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^That's a helluva combo.

6. Collapse Details

I know, I can't wait. Probably only like two more hours till I blast off. I'll probably write a TR. I wish I had ketamine, there would at least be 10mg of MXE in there except it lasts so damn long!

7. Collapse Details

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=578265
    That's my TR of it, even though it sounds like a bad time, I enjoyed it immensely, I guess after so many DXM trips puking just doesn't phase you...

Also have done 15mg DPT/15mg MXE which was AMAZING.

8. Collapse Details

Can anyone speak of this combo with bk-MDMA? I plan on doing it some time and was wondering if anyone had any experience. I was thinking about dosing and was gonna go:

65 mg DPT, 175 mg bk-MDMA.

9. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    DPT truly is the ultimate sacrament. I read into The Temple of True Inner Light; a very interesting bunch. Their eclectic view of the bible is amazing once matched up with a powerful tryptamine like DPT; no wonder they believe what they believe - DPT is something you can't recreationally use, only use as for an extreme and personal religious experience. Once you do it you're never the same, really...

10. Collapse Details

has anyone ever infused DPT onto an herbal base for ease of smoking?

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by basalamant View Post
    DPT truly is the ultimate sacrament. I read into The Temple of True Inner Light; a very interesting bunch. Their eclectic view of the bible is amazing once matched up with a powerful tryptamine like DPT; no wonder they believe what they believe - DPT is something you can't recreationally use, only use as for an extreme and personal religious experience. Once you do it you're never the same, really...
    No offense, but I donīt think thatīs really true, I use DPT recreationaly. To me it has a fantastic synergy with alcohol, and I can snort small bumps of 20-25 mg all night when Iīm out in town at parties. itīs really great for that.

12. Collapse Details

i'm somewhat scared of DPT. i want to do it but i feel notably unsure

from reading i have learnt
    • discovered 1973
    • synthetic
    • can be insufflated
    • DMT analogue
    • no deaths
    • manhatten church sacrament
    • erowid vault does not classify as research chemical
    • investigated in scientific studies and psychotherapy research
    • 175 experience reports
    • somewhat legal

as for the effects
    • "observer" unlike DMT
    • extreme open/closed eye visuals
    • recall of childhood memories
    • surfacing of submerged emotions
    • insufflation 2 hours approx
    • "more benign then mushrooms" from TIHKAL experience
    • tachycardia, tremors
    • reality dissolving potential
    • heightened music sensitivity
    • insightful, introspective
    • notable religious undertones

13. Collapse Details

DPT can be scary, but it can also be very gentle and loving

what are your motivations for wanting to use DPT?

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I don't find DPT to get too serious until higher doses, when it starts to take on some on the character of 5-MeO-DMT (begins dissolving the ego in earnest). From what I've read I think for most people that boundary is somewhere between 35 and 60 mg IM (add 50 - 75% to get approximate insufflated (blech!) doses).

I can't speak directly about the combo with bk-MDMA, but I have taken DPT with MDMA. I was surprised that they didn't really gel. It may just be me though, I'd still say its worth a shot. DPT and aMT (both IM) on the other hand surpasses LSD and MDMA for me. It made me into a trembling orgiastic puddle of angel goo (think it was 45/20mg DPT/aMT, both IM). After one teeth chattering session with that combo every time I approached orgasm for months afterwards my teeth would start clattering away. Talk about state-dependent conditioning...

15. Collapse Details

^ curiosity insight development boredom fascination

I ate mushrooms and injected DPT before tandem paragliding in the Himalayas. We followed an eagle up a thermal alongside a mountain. The eagle shot off on a tangent skimming the underside of a cloud bank as we continued to ascend up into it. Visuals exploded against the screen of water vapor and it was as if we were suspended within a crystal lattice. It was one of the most beautiful and spiritually exhilarating experiences of my life, and it would not have been half as good without the psychedelics. The only thing I can imagine would be better is a gliding in a wing suit alongside a cliff in Norway (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvOvd5wWMHY).
    http://bluelight.ru/vb/archive/index.php/t-574521.html

it wasn't so much of a revelation as much as it was something that laid waste to the ego. The things people in general hold to be the bread and butter of their daily existence were shown to be ultimately hollow like a leaky vessel.
    http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/2...Survey-Results

16. Collapse Details

Heart
    I tried DPT for the first time just a few days ago. I only had about 15mg (insufflated) because I just wanted to get a feel for how I reacted to it by dose, as I hear that is variable from person to person, before going any deeper. I liked the smell/taste of it as it reminded me of DMT, but it probably wouldn't have been as pleasant if I'd had more. :P

With only 15mg, I had a very profound experience in meaning, though not very intense. I found myself thinking that DPT was a very special chemical. I was given a lot of insight into the ways in which I behave, linking them to specific events in my past. I felt understanding of my self and not too self-critical. At this dose, it obviously wasn't really visual, but I was surprised at how strong the body buzz was for the amount I'd taken. I felt an incredible energy pulsating through me, reminding me a bit of the feeling I get right before an orgasm. It was actually very nice, and the trip as a result was very sensual. I found the body energy to be comfortable and I wanted to extend into my surroundings.

17. Collapse Details

Yes this chem is lovely. However it's the only psychedelic I've had that has given me the feeling that there are ghosts/spirits around me. I have also heard weird tapping noises in my bathroom and bangs coming from the kitchen in my house once. Neat huh!?

18. Collapse Details

there is a guy called walter pahnke, he did experiments in the sixties at harvard where he gave DPT to terminal cancer patients and alcoholics - this was just after LSD was illegalised so i guess DPT was the alternative - as well as giving psilocybin to people before church; anyway he died whilst scuba diving - i heard he just floated out into the ocean and his body was never found, well that's the only explanation i could find. he was quite young when he died, i don't think it was suicide, but the notion of just drifting off into an empty sea just seems so mysterious, it's puzzling

19. Collapse Details

^^^ maybe he swam away and just wanted everyone to think he died.

20. Collapse Details

Cool article on Dr. Pahnke.

21. Collapse Details

I recently acquired a small amount of dpt. Actually to edit my post: it's a brown-red colour. Anyone tried dpt like this?

I'm not hesitant to try it at the moment, but will be over the weekend wether I like it or not.
    Last edited by juniorcat; 03-02-2012 at 14:22.

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Someone posted a while back on receiving some DPT that looked like the sands of mars. They posted a picture of it and it did look very impure (it might be somewhere in this thread). If it was me I would try to clean it up a bit before ingestion.

EDIT: I just found the posts for you. Take a look:

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrios
    I found it, but I doubt you'd want any.

I got some DPT HCl finally with the intention of IM'ing it. I don't want to insufflate it and I don't think this form could even be cracked up into a safely smokable freebase because it appears to have inorganic impurities I don't feel like inhaling. Is there ANY hope of filtering this garbage through a Whatman and IM'ing it, or is this a total fail-purchase that I'm going to have to RA? It looks like the fucking sands of Mars.

The powder in attachment one is next to Adderrall for color comparison. Yes, it's really that red.

The 'solution' (which isn't going near my shoulder) in attachment two is 20mg heated and stirred for 20 minutes in 1mL of water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayrios
    I've asked around a bit and it's probably just some junk indoles I can get rid of... [deleted]

The effects are certainly distinctly that of DPT and it is potent. It just looks like dehydrated clay, heh...

Edit: This is nastier than I thought. I now have 100mg DPT HCl in 5ml dH2O and am waiting for it to settle... There's quite a bit of tiny particulates at the bottom, and small tan grains cling to the sides and float on top. Should I even bother pre-filtering it (it's probably all junk plant matter anyway), or go straight to A/B/A? I'm unsure of the purity so I guess I'll be low-balling how much NaOH I use in the initial separation... 1/8 as much NaOH as DPT, I suppose, rather than the 1/7 I would use for DPT of known high purity... Or can I stick with 1/7 since I'll be separating with naptha anyway? In DMT A/B extractions, I've approximated the NaOH I've used before (though I do own a few milligram scales now) and ended up with pure product due to the naptha layer, so the ratio of NaOH to DPT isn't as significant here as it would be if I was only using water and NaOH, correct?

I've read through the DPT conversion subthread, but everyone in it was interested in obtaining smokable product rather than cleaning up nasty DPT HCl with an A/B and getting it into a proper injectable form. My setup won't allow for gassing HCl through the naptha-containing freebase--I'll have to use muriatic acid to convert the evaporated freebase back to salt form. Is this a problem given DPT freebase's relative instability?

Mods, at this point, feel free to move this into the DPT physical properties subthread...
    http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/attachmen...2&d=1304149402[cite]http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/377135-The-Big-amp-Dandy-DPT-Thread-Life-and-Death-are-But-One?p=9594735&viewfull=1#post9594735[/cite]

(From page 17 of this thread)

23. Collapse Details

Dunno about cleaning it... but, i sniffed 80mg and that shit stinks. It's tru, it stinks throughout the trip pretty much. Didn't find it very euphoric. Colourful though. Everything sucks, everyone should be pysychedelic

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by juniorcat View Post
    Dunno about cleaning it... but, i sniffed 80mg and that shit stinks. It's tru, it stinks throughout the trip pretty much. Didn't find it very euphoric. Colourful though. Everything sucks, everyone should be pysychedelic
    everyone ? what, even the guy piloting a 747 or the guy performing neuro surgery on a dying patient ?

25. Collapse Details

Well the pilot and surgeon no, but passengers and patient YES!

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast