View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DPT Thread (Version 2) - Life and Death are But One

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the ADD thread I linked to above you can just mix in baking soda with it dry and vaporize. When the HCl melts the conversion happens almost instantly I was told by a moderator there. I've never tried it though.

I got an answer in the ADD thread linked to above regarding converting with methanol for quick evaporation. If anyone does the wash be sure to use lab grade acetone.
sekio said:
Add a small amount of methanol (or water) to the DPT HCl, enough to dissolve it. Now add an equimolar amount of sodium or potassium hydroxide, shake, and evaporate the methanol (or water) off. You should be left with DPT freebase and salt. If you want to take the salt out, wash your dried product with acetone (or other nonpolar), pool the washes and evaporate the acetone off to yield pure DPT freebase. The stuff that's left behind is table salt that you can throw away.

Last edited:
Best stuff

Some backround first, i have tryed 2c-e, 2c-b, dipt, shrooms, ecstacy, mephedrone, butylone, methylone and cocaine all multiple times before this experience.

Last night i tried dpt for first time. I made 80mg to 4x 20mg lines. I snorted them in 2h every 30min. Dpt doesnt burn your nose at all and come up was cleanest what i have ever experienced, no nausea or body load at all. Visuals were great and euphoria was cleanest and strongest what i have ever experienced, body high was just so clean and i didnt even notice comedown it was just so pure and i felt great after experience. Next weekend im gonna try 80-100mg line snorted at once with trip sitter on. This is hands down best drug i have ever tryed <3

Sounds great eltiempo! I think I'm going to get some of this in the next few days, I haven't tried anything new in about 6 months & I think this one will be special.

Does it work orally? If so at what dose?

(I am always worried about smoking or snorting that slams so much unprocessed substance into your bloodstream so quickly... gut absorption I think buffers and filters stuff a bit.)

^Yes, 75 mgs-350 mgs according to erowid. Finally got this one and I can't wait to test it out.

Tried DPT for the first time at about 4:30 am. I puked up my tomato soup....so overall it was great.

^ Excellent!

I have only tried snorting it on DXM so far and it was a blast, I'm holding on to half a gram to try under different circumstances over time.

Man DPT is strange though it has the remnants of the DMT family with its own unique feeling that I can't put my finger on yet. I could tell even from just one encounter though this is an interesting one i'll definitely have to explore further.

Help?!?! you're gonna get me wanting this one even more... I've always been curious about DPT. But things up the nose, tachycardia, and violent tremor is kind of a turn off lol

^Dude people acted like it would burn so bad so I was ready to tear up for a few minutes and all ready for the pain, and up the nose it goes and it doesn't even register barely. It felt 1,000 times milder than 5-MeO-DMT hcl and 1,000,000 times smoother than DMT freebase. I also did not receive any tach or heart changes that I notice(take into consideration though I rarely notice it from anything even DMT). I see DPT and I having a nice future together.

DPT is truly unique. At one point It felt truly divine - glowing with light. Something I have never really experienced before. It felt kinda violent at times too, tossing my ego around and making me beg for mercy. Almost like being sent through heaven and hell. :)

I really look forward to trying more dpt. Also, I really want to try the dipt + dpt combo too. :)

^Dude people acted like it would burn so bad so I was ready to tear up for a few minutes and all ready for the pain, and up the nose it goes and it doesn't even register barely. It felt 1,000 times milder than 5-MeO-DMT hcl and 1,000,000 times smoother than DMT freebase. I also did not receive any tach or heart changes that I notice(take into consideration though I rarely notice it from anything even DMT). I see DPT and I having a nice future together.

It sounds like you got really nice clean DPT... YGLHGM

Tried this for the first time last night, 42 mgs IM of some nice white DPT. Came on FAST. I was surprised how fast for an IM injection, to be honest. It put me in a space reminiscent of some of my DMT experiences for a period. This is definitely one I'd want in my stockpile, a worthwhile material for sure. I'll be exploring higher doses at a later point.

Is there a thread that talks about how to IM drugs. I have some DPT in my possession, and have never IMed before. I don't have any of the materials and don't have a clue where to start.

IMing DPT sounds like the way to go though...

Help?!?! you're gonna get me wanting this one even more... I've always been curious about DPT. But things up the nose, tachycardia, and violent tremor is kind of a turn off lol

I've only tried some low doses so far, want to explore it a bit further soon (though I'll probably try 4-HO-MET first ;))

I didn't find insufflation all that painful at all really, but my nasal passages did feel a bit irritated for about 40min. @ 60mg insufflated i had a mild increase in heart rate, but only very slight, up about 10-12bpm, round abouts 75 & my normal resting rate is between 60-70. Think i'm gonna go with vaporization next go round, as its much more economical, and i'm a bit averse to snorting things. There's some good info over in ADD on relatively simple basification techniques if you don't wanna take it up the nose or dose orally.

Is there a thread that talks about how to IM drugs. I have some DPT in my possession, and have never IMed before. I don't have any of the materials and don't have a clue where to start.

IMing DPT sounds like the way to go though...

Not sure about a thread but I use a 30 gauge needle and usually inject on the outside of my leg halfway up my leg from the kneecap into a huge muscle that takes up like 3/4 your leg above the kneecap. You need to get cotton swabs and rubbing alcohol. Some substances need a little heating up like I'm sure you've seen them do with heroin in movies, some dissolve pretty much right away in water. Use distilled water

I've done up to 75 mgs im injection dpt. Heart was beating pretty intensely and I had alot of amnesia from that trip. Its a pretty heavy experience though, 50 mgs is my sweet spot with dpt, pretty deep, powerful and I retain alot.

It's not that complicated if you have HCl. Using a micron filter is always best, but if you don't put that in as an added safeguard the procedure is simply this:

Put your DPT HCl in the bottom of some sterile container (a shot glass cleaned with rubbing alcohol will do).

Squirt preservative free contact lens heat cleaning solution onto the DPT in an amount sufficient to dissolve it. (You can order bacteriostatic water over the internet but Unisol contact lens solution from Walgreens is a passable and more convenient alternative since it's just sterile saline.)

Heat the mixture gently until the DPT goes fully into solution. For this I usually just set my vial on top of the toaster oven and hit toast. By the time the lever pops up it's clear that the water has started to steam, and that heating helps kill most of the things that might be reasonably suspected to have contaminated the DPT powder itself. (Microwaves work just as well, just be careful because some are really powerful and will quickly make a solution boil so violently it'll jump partially out of the vial).

Then just draw it up and stab away in any large muscle not near a major vein or artery (upper thigh is good) ! Again filtering is best; type in "micron filters" online and there's your source for that.

I tried DPT for the third time about two weeks ago with some friends. I split the remainder of my bag with them, dose worked out to 120 mgs each of the hcl, which we all snorted. We all agreed that snorting DPT was the most brutal thing we have ever railed, it had a mild chemical caustic burning feeling alongside a really bizarre taste and unpleasant drip. Also, the drip seemed to have weird effects on some strange muscles deep down in mine and one of my friend throats, in that it felt like they were having minor spasms when we were breathing, and after we swallowed water.

Anyways, onset was over about 15 mintes, and when it peaked for me, oh boy was it intense. The muscle tremors everyone speaks of hit me quite hard, and were concentrated in my forarms and hands. At the most intense part of the peak, my hands were very tightly and involuntarily clenched into fists, and the energy surging through my forarms was so strong that it was alarming, and I had to remind myself that I had read about DPT having this effect on some people.

Aside from that, the DPT peak was really something. It had a 5-meo-DMT like flash too it, but at the same time, it was much more visual, i found the visuals to remind me of acid visuals if anything, but they were pretty unique. Very curly and neon and they seemed like there were so deep in my minds eye that I could see them, as oppose to say 2C-E which seems to paint the real world with a digital overlay that kind of looks like it actually there.

The "flash part" ended rather quickly I think, within 45 minutes of ingestion , and trailed off into a real nice acid like tryptamine state, which lasted until about 3 hours after ingestion. Music sounded absolutely amazing. At one point when itunes stopped playing music, I had to get up to change the song, and I was almost totally unable to do so. Snorted some ketamine on the comedown, which brought things back nicely.

I know everyone says ketamine is nice to stop the muscle tremors I was having, but 120 mgs of DPT right off the bat was all I could manage to snort until after the trip was over.

All three of us said it took about 2 days for our noses and nasal passages to feel 100% again.....i guess we were also using ketamine the day before, during and after the DPT expedition, but yeah...take that for what it's worth.

All in all, DPT is highly impressive, delivers powerful psychedelic experiences. I thought my dose of 120 mgs was a little too high for me, Maybe next time I would do 90, and mix a bunch of ketamine right into the pile that I was snorting.

Mostly thought, I thought snorting DPT was kind of shitty, and would much rather prefer to smoke it, or IM it. Have zero experience with needles however, annnnd i'm out of DPT too, which is a problem now isn't it....

Status
Not open for further replies.