View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DPT Thread (Version 2) - Life and Death are But One

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you're relatively soft headed then snorting it is the obvious first choice. you say 100 mg IM'd didn't do much for you tho so you might find yourself trying to snort twice that amount.

conversion to freebase for smoking is relatively easy if you don't like insufflation. you just need NaOH or baking soda. You may wish to let it sit for a few days after converting to let it dry out.

fwiw, i absolutely love smoking DMT but have never found DPT to be particularly enjoyable. I went through 2 grams of it trying it orally, nasally, and smoked and could never get much out of it. (and that included a 350 mg oral dose, and several attempts smoking it at the end of 2c-e trips!) so you might just be like me and have a slightly unusual brain chemistry that doesn't work well with DPT.

Is it possible the needle didn't go deep enough into your thigh to hit muscle and you experienced it subcutaneously? This has happened to me by accident with other substances. It could also explain the bruising and pain as a deep muscle injection of 1ml or less doesn't tend to hurt.

Another quick question. Will 50 mg of DPT leave someone in a state similar to breakthough DMT where they aren't able to really respond to outward stimuli? My research says no but I want to confirm as I plan on doing this outside.

75mg led me to a state similar to breakthrough DMT and 100mg was more intense than any smoked DMT experience ive had to date. Doses are insufflated.

It didn't hit me hard at all. I find DPT very hard to characterize and think about its effects after the trip. All I can say is that it is less visual than shrooms/4-aco-dmt and all in the mind yet no mindfuck. A confusing but very valuable chem, to say the least.

EDIT: I realized I had no idea of the intensity of the trip either. At times it felt like it was incredibly intense while it most certainly wasnt.

50 mgs insuffalated is a really low dose. I im inject 65 mgs normally and 80 mgs was really intense. I'd say visually 80 mgs was superior to a usual 4 -aco dmt but still not quite as impressive as a strong DMT breakthrough.

If you are insuffalating try 150 mgs next time.

I found it, but I doubt you'd want any.

I got some DPT HCl finally with the intention of IM'ing it. I don't want to insufflate it and I don't think this form could even be cracked up into a safely smokable freebase because it appears to have inorganic impurities I don't feel like inhaling. Is there ANY hope of filtering this garbage through a Whatman and IM'ing it, or is this a total fail-purchase that I'm going to have to RA? It looks like the fucking sands of Mars.

The powder in attachment one is next to Adderrall for color comparison. Yes, it's really that red.

The 'solution' (which isn't going near my shoulder) in attachment two is 20mg heated and stirred for 20 minutes in 1mL of water.

Not sure of the reason, but I think most batches of DPT are this color. At least my supply, which was bought a couple years ago from a now defunct vendor is. I don't know if this is just the color of DPT or it represents some kind of impurity that must be common due to however DPT is synthesized.

i've only gotten it a couple times, but its always been white

Anyone smoked/vaped this while on MXE? thinking about giving that a go in the not too distant future. Bet there's some potential there :D

I haven't smoked/vaped it yet but I like to take at least a small amount of MXE before large doses of psychedelics. I find that it lessens pretrip anxiety and adds a solid base to blast off from

I know, I can't wait. Probably only like two more hours till I blast off. I'll probably write a TR. I wish I had ketamine, there would at least be 10mg of MXE in there except it lasts so damn long!

Can anyone speak of this combo with bk-MDMA? I plan on doing it some time and was wondering if anyone had any experience. I was thinking about dosing and was gonna go:

65 mg DPT, 175 mg bk-MDMA.

DPT truly is the ultimate sacrament. I read into The Temple of True Inner Light; a very interesting bunch. Their eclectic view of the bible is amazing once matched up with a powerful tryptamine like DPT; no wonder they believe what they believe - DPT is something you can't recreationally use, only use as for an extreme and personal religious experience. Once you do it you're never the same, really...

DPT truly is the ultimate sacrament. I read into The Temple of True Inner Light; a very interesting bunch. Their eclectic view of the bible is amazing once matched up with a powerful tryptamine like DPT; no wonder they believe what they believe - DPT is something you can't recreationally use, only use as for an extreme and personal religious experience. Once you do it you're never the same, really...
No offense, but I don´t think that´s really true, I use DPT recreationaly. To me it has a fantastic synergy with alcohol, and I can snort small bumps of 20-25 mg all night when I´m out in town at parties. it´s really great for that.

i'm somewhat scared of DPT. i want to do it but i feel notably unsure

from reading i have learnt
  • discovered 1973
  • synthetic
  • can be insufflated
  • DMT analogue
  • no deaths
  • manhatten church sacrament
  • erowid vault does not classify as research chemical
  • investigated in scientific studies and psychotherapy research
  • 175 experience reports
  • somewhat legal

as for the effects
  • "observer" unlike DMT
  • extreme open/closed eye visuals
  • recall of childhood memories
  • surfacing of submerged emotions
  • insufflation 2 hours approx
  • "more benign then mushrooms" from TIHKAL experience
  • tachycardia, tremors
  • reality dissolving potential
  • heightened music sensitivity
  • insightful, introspective
  • notable religious undertones

DPT can be scary, but it can also be very gentle and loving

what are your motivations for wanting to use DPT?

I don't find DPT to get too serious until higher doses, when it starts to take on some on the character of 5-MeO-DMT (begins dissolving the ego in earnest). From what I've read I think for most people that boundary is somewhere between 35 and 60 mg IM (add 50 - 75% to get approximate insufflated (blech!) doses).

I can't speak directly about the combo with bk-MDMA, but I have taken DPT with MDMA. I was surprised that they didn't really gel. It may just be me though, I'd still say its worth a shot. DPT and aMT (both IM) on the other hand surpasses LSD and MDMA for me. It made me into a trembling orgiastic puddle of angel goo (think it was 45/20mg DPT/aMT, both IM). After one teeth chattering session with that combo every time I approached orgasm for months afterwards my teeth would start clattering away. Talk about state-dependent conditioning...

^ curiosity insight development boredom fascination

I ate mushrooms and injected DPT before tandem paragliding in the Himalayas. We followed an eagle up a thermal alongside a mountain. The eagle shot off on a tangent skimming the underside of a cloud bank as we continued to ascend up into it. Visuals exploded against the screen of water vapor and it was as if we were suspended within a crystal lattice. It was one of the most beautiful and spiritually exhilarating experiences of my life, and it would not have been half as good without the psychedelics. The only thing I can imagine would be better is a gliding in a wing suit alongside a cliff in Norway (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvOvd5wWMHY).

http://bluelight.ru/vb/archive/index.php/t-574521.html

it wasn't so much of a revelation as much as it was something that laid waste to the ego. The things people in general hold to be the bread and butter of their daily existence were shown to be ultimately hollow like a leaky vessel.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/249269-DPT-Effects-and-Ratings-Survey-Results

Status
Not open for further replies.