View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DPT Thread (Version 2) - Life and Death are But One

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I value about psychedelics - they tend to put things in perspective & override any little bouts of self obsessiveness etc

true about last night in a number of ways. I'm feeling waaay better about life after that.. and lucky me, I get something new to worry about just as all the petty mental shit gets under control lol

never a dull moment!

what is the legal status of DPT? Erowid says that it is only a Schedule X in Maine, but does not mention Analog Act. Is DPT completely legal then outside of Maine? I think it is structurally similar to DMT, but, I don't know. A clarification would be nice.

Good question.. They never seem to fuck with the church of true inner light.. I wonder if they actually have some kind of permit or something to do what they do..

Definitely a clear analog of DMT and DET which are both schedule one in the USA.

If I were to consume 50 grams of caapi, how much potentiation would occur if I take DPT orally after one hour? I'm aiming for the intensity of ~70 mg snorted, so I was thinking about ~30 mg orally with the MAOi. Is this a correct estimation?

Yes, but it'ld require a lot more and I'ld like to have an industrial ayahuasca experience :p

DMT + syrian rue was beautiful, but quite short lasting (2,5 hours iirc). I've never experienced caapi, that's why I'ld let it take effect before I add any substance to the mix. My plan was to create a rocket platform with the DPT + caapi, to launch myself with smoked n,n-DMT. I'm really wondering where that'ld take me...

whoa do it man! sounds beautiful and it sounds like you have a well thought out intention! (to get out there!)

have blessings on your trip :) <3

I think my smoked n,n-DMT sessions are approaching or past 100 in number, so I think I do have a little clue (not more then that, you always learn something amazing), but still, a blast off from a platform is always nice.

Now I need to know how much DPT potentiation to expect from the MAOi. Would it be like twice so strong or more like thrice, compared to snorting?

yeah my deepest DMT trips have been while another long-lasting chem is going...you're right about the platform thing...its like it helps you integrate the DMT flash into a more lengthy experience.

Personally, I'd say if you want the ultimate "ripped from reality" experience, you'd be looking at salvinorin A + DMT + ketamine all floating on a raft of THC (getting the timing right might prove a tad tricky =D)

Two bongrips is all it takes to make me vomit for 2 hours and to fade in and out of the room I'm in, while thinking I have to keep calm, or otherwise my hearts gonna blow my brain up.

No thanks, I prefer the DMT way of shattering my reality =D

Dragynfyr said:
They never seem to fuck with the church of true inner light.. I wonder if they actually have some kind of permit or something to do what they do..

NO ONE :X fucks with the church of true inner light - it's like a fundamental law of nature or something ;)

Sound changes on DPT

Hello luz-azul. Spanish bluelight :)

I'm chilling on a little bit of DPT. And I love the feelings Im getting man.

But the more important thing is this sound change. Like everythings deep. and its really potent. Like the sound impacts me.

Also, in complete silence, I fell into a rhythm with everything. I'll write a TR later but this is some very omnipotentostocraticmagilicious stuff.

Probably only 10-20mg smoked btw.

Last edited:
DPT makes we want to dance like no other drug can - except DMT.

The spirit of the music just oozes through you

The thought and image of Z9 dancing makes me want to try DPT like I never have wanted to try anything before...

Am fascinated at the concept of dancing on DMT though - where do you fit the dancing in, pray tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.