View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DPT Thread (Version 2) - Life and Death are But One

Status
Not open for further replies.
a little bit of heat and shake it up (in a vial).

if that doesn't work then adding a small touch of vinegar will work (thats for hydrochloride salts, if you have the freebase then you will almost certainly have to add vinegar or acetic acid or HCL of some sort).

^ why do you ask that? To evaporate liquid fast you need to expose the surface area of the liquid (think small wide dish) to fast moving air (a fan).

I already have a solution, I'd just like it to be more concentrated. I guess I could have figured that one out without consulting the forum :/

I've had some DPT freebase sitting around for a while and I'll probably try it out in a few days.

Does it smell bad or is it as harsh as DMT? The DPT I have is yellowish crystals, is that what it normally looks like? Probably wouldn't be good for IM prep I'm guessing.

^Well its not tasty. And yeah, don't inject freebase...

I enjoyed a nice bit of DPT over this weekend, mainly repeated small doses (20-30mg); very good aphrodisiac without majorly interrupting thought processes. Tis odd, I'd always felt DPT to be a bit dysphoric and cold at times....I guess a nice mountain cabin with an outdoor jacuzzi and sexy Miss Swilow will do the trick ;)

its definately something special man, enjoy!! :)
come back with more stories
<3

Do I really need an MAOi for this to be active orally? I'm weary of other methods of administration... eh.

im weary of MAOi's

Whats wrong with smoking it?

amd IM is supposed to be great too. (with a lil K in the rig ;))

Going to be expairmenting with DPT later this week. Will likely try it on LSD, 2C-C, and maybe 5-MeO-DiPT as well.

I was wondering though is it hard to sleep after using DPT? I will be IMing...or maybe IVing if I like DPT.

not at all. sleep will actually prob come pretty easy.

I equate the after effects to be somewhat like ketamine in duration. you should be able to sleep no problem.

but may I suggest that you not try DPT fro the first time while on three other psychedelics?

maybe its just me, but when Im exploring anew chemical I do not like to mix with other ones. Because Im only going to get the effects of that chemical in conjunction with the slew of other ones already competing for my neuro space.

I was wondering though is it hard to sleep after using DPT?

I don't find it hard to sleep afterwards.

maybe its just me, but when Im exploring anew chemical I do not like to mix with other ones. Because Im only going to get the effects of that chemical in conjunction with the slew of other ones already competing for my neuro space.

No it's not just you.

I get really deep sleep after an intense DPT trip. Like burrow-down-under-my-blankies-like-a-mole sleep =D

Thanks guys!

LordKrishna said:
not at all. sleep will actually prob come pretty easy.

I equate the after effects to be somewhat like ketamine in duration. you should be able to sleep no problem.

but may I suggest that you not try DPT fro the first time while on three other psychedelics?

Lol sorry I should have said I'm not doing all of them at once. I'll likely sample DPT before doing anything else but am probably doing them all this week on my vacation over several days.

Cress2000 - if you ever decide to go for IM administration, DO NOT use the insufflation doses as a guide as 50mg of DPT via IM route will fairly kick your arse; hell 25mg via IM can be quite an eye opener & I wouldn't even contemplate 105mg via IM

I must finally experience DPT, and soon. I can't believe I still haven't used it after all this time.

^Interesting, the wave-like thing. Defintely proves out in 'reality'...

(Insufflation)

Phase One-
-Onset in ~5mins. Peak to maximum intensity.
-Subside at twenty minutes

Phase Two
-Onset at ~30mins. Another "peak", more ego retained.
-Subsides at +1 hour

Phase Three-
-Onset at one hour. Persistent 'internal' tripping. No specific visuals.
-Subsides over 1-2 hours
-Experience completely over by +3 hours.​

I don't know why I just wrote that, but yeah. :\

Thats my take on it. Its phase three that is no good. I have been curious as to why it lasts for so long with me; most litereature suggests DPT wears off much quicker. I guess higher dose=lengthier effects, plus I tend to sporadically re-dose; say, 3 lines of 50mg over 15minutes or thereabouts, the last two taken in ever increasing crystalline, gem-like fly-eyes hallucinations.

I must say, this is one funny drug. As in- peak intensity of my highest dose experience was side-splitting hysterical laughter (possibly crying to...!). A beautiful substance whose waters I FEAR to tread again.

cress2000 said:
Yeah, no worries. I've never been a fan of needles, so it's probably unlikely that I'll ever go that route. If I do, I'll definitely do dosage research beforehand.

That said, I just did 80mg insufflated last night. It was a bit weaker than the 105mg trip, but still very, very enjoyable. No visuals, but music was greatly enhanced and I had feelings of pure bliss after a 15 minute or so come up with notable, but bearable anxiety (a lot easier to deal with than the 105mg trip come up).

Seems like I'd need to do a dose that could give me a terrifying come up to get significant visuals out of this. One of these days I'll man up and try something stronger. However, at this point, I'm incredibly satisfied with even just the music enhancement and bliss. As an inexperienced psychedelic user, it's mindblowingly awesome.

Combining with a bit of ketamine certainly reduces the fear factor during any come up and probably increases the degree of visual activity; well it does for me anyway - when I had 50mg IM with ketamine I kept my eyes closed most of the time as when open the room looked like it would shake itself apart as I was getting sensory echoes coming off sensory echoes (mostly visual, but also a little auditory, but as I was listening to Jimi Hendrix on headphones it sort of fitted :D), which gets a bit messy & confusing to say the least!

If you're interested, my trip report is here, titled The Purple Passion Prose of the Propyl Product (nifty bit of alliteration I thought, all inspired by the first bit of music I heard after I felt it start was 'Purple Haze' :D )

^ Dear me that's some self promotion you've got going on there - F & B in alliterative heaven. ;)

I do agree about the admixture of ketamine with DPT - for the reasons you so eloquently outlined in your post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.