View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DPT Thread (Version 2) - Life and Death are But One

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently freebased the remaining 600mg of dpt that i had, ive had 2trials with the material and both were interesting but not really positive.

The first time i snorted about 50mg with some ketamine at a festival, i was just gonna chill in my tent but i ended up sitting by the dancefloor smoking changa for awhile, the night per se was night but the dpt felt very alien and not nice to snort.

The other time i was being reckless and took about 70mg of dpt in several lines while already high on multiple psychs, it was very nice for about 30mins before extremely hostile enties appeared and tortured my soul for about one hour.

Anyway im hoping i can find a sweet spot with the dpt changa i made, and no theres no harmalas in the mix.

Im wondering however if the duration is different when vaping vs snorting?

Sounds about normal to me, that's DPT in a nutshell.

Uhhh smoking it is probably a 20 minute peak with total duration being 40min to 1hr.

took about 70mg of dpt in several lines... it was very nice for about 30mins before extremely hostile enties appeared and tortured my soul for about one hour.

?

Well I got mine in looked exactly like cinnamon, smelled like dmt.
I swear I've put 80mg insufflated in the last hour and a half and the effects are underwhelming to say the least.
I have visuals like maybe 2 hits of LSD and I'm sweating profusely.
I'm not taking anymore right now, something just doesn't seem right

Well I got mine in looked exactly like cinnamon, smelled like dmt.
I swear I've put 80mg insufflated in the last hour and a half and the effects are underwhelming to say the least.
I have visuals like maybe 2 hits of LSD and I'm sweating profusely.
I'm not taking anymore right now, something just doesn't seem right

I've seen so many different reports about dpt in regards to the amount used and the effects they got. 80mgs insufflated for me would blast be off farther then I would want to be, I almost always start out with 40 to 30mgs IN then another 30 about and hourish later another 30mg and usually another 20 something mgs, 30 minutes later to boost it up a bit but small enough to begin to wind the trip down, so over about 6 hours or so I work it up to the 80-120mg range but 80mgs at once would have me completely floored, though I'd say around half my dpt adventures involve mxe too so that may account for something, they go together amazingly. But even if I only snort 20mgs by itself and then take a hit or two of some weed I still get a light trip, the kind of light trip where its just enough the dpt mindstate and light visuals and you don't have that little voice in the back of your head asking "am I tripping, did I take enough"

Insufflation is an awful way to use DPT. If you are too leery to IM it, then freebase it with cold non-sudsy ammonia, strain it, evaporate off the excess, and vaporize it off of tin foil. DPT is its own beast. If you're using it as a topping on your poly-drug sundae or you're somehow sweating your ass off yet you're "underwhelmed" you're not doing it justice.

Were you referring to holy toast? Because I'm anything but underwhelmed during all my dpt trips, If I had to pick either dmt or dpt to be stuck on an island with me for the rest of my life, I'd have to think about it for a few days but dpt would probably be the winner. I am not a needle guy though, nothing at all against anyone who enjoys that route, but its just not for me. I actually prefer insufflation as it gives you more time to adjust to the ride ahead of you, with vaporizing its just hits you like a train and that's it hold on, and I need to find somewhere to sit down or lay down instantly. I don't do I a "drug sundae" I just combine it with mxe sometimes because mxe really does add to the cosmic magic, one of my favorite combos underwhelming is the last thing I'd call it. I was referring to when you insufflate a 20mg dose of just dpt, you still trip but still have a semi clear head and I only brought that up because when you read through trip reports, people have so many different reactions to the same dose as the next guy.

Yea word dude. I can see why everyone is generally opposed to insufflation, apparently just an uncomfortable ROA, much like the insufflation of moxy vs dosing orally.
I def plan on turning it into a freebase for smoking

Well by how much I did I don't think my stuff is that pure, but if I were to convert it to freebase would that technically purify it? Or would any adulterants or cutting agents precipitate out as well?

Maybe, but DMT fumerate isn't worth snorting IMHO.. The DMT handbook described it as pleassant but that must have been compared to snorting freebase, i think..

No interest in snorting either really, IMing (DPT, or DMT) is much more sophisticated and sexy but nevertheless in a pinch it is a viable route and with DPT hcl...it is just a terrible thing to snort in my experience. I think the fact that DMT is sooooo short and so easily chewed up in the body is more why that one is not very snortable.

I believe I received some from the same batch as you and was wondering that myself. It should if you use the solvent method because that should extract the dpt molecule from the salt, you just have to filter it, with this stuff probably several times to be sure to get everything thats not soluble at least.

If you attempt it report back what you find. I will probably be giving this a shot with the dpt and met I recently acquired.

How strong is dpt's antidepressant/afterglow effect felt to be in comparison to that of its dimethylated cousin? And the 4-subs?

^Not hugely afterglow-ish IME. I've always found that I feel extremely normal after taking DPT. Whatever THAT means.

Been interested in this one for a bit so finally decided to put some of it up my nose. going with the Shulgin method, did 5mg in each nose (as I was a bit scared). Only stopped by to say this drip is truly foul you guys were quite right. Unfortunately getting needles and adminstering that way seems like a bit more work so I will try this method for a while.

This is obviously a sub-psychedelic dosage. Maybe +/- on the scale, but quite nice honestly. I think I will continue to work my way up in this method until I reach somewhere useful. (Probably 10/10 on the next go). Going to add a small pile of mxe to this to see how it works.

Been interested in this one for a bit so finally decided to put some of it up my nose. going with the Shulgin method, did 5mg in each nose (as I was a bit scared). Only stopped by to say this drip is truly foul you guys were quite right. Unfortunately getting needles and adminstering that way seems like a bit more work so I will try this method for a while.

This is obviously a sub-psychedelic dosage. Maybe +/- on the scale, but quite nice honestly. I think I will continue to work my way up in this method until I reach somewhere useful. (Probably 10/10 on the next go). Going to add a small pile of mxe to this to see how it works.

DPT + MXE has been my favourite for a long time however 5-MeO-MiPT or MET + MXE may give it a run for it's money.

MXE+MET is absolutely astounding, I think only MXE+DMT could really rival it in terms of pure ecstasy, DPT+MXE is also the bee knees but more weird then wildly euphoric(though it is....!). Just check out the K+DPT stuff people's love's it!

I only have 60mg of this chemical. I have never tried it and I dont know if I'll ever see anymore of this chemical in my life. I have been holding onto this dose or about 2 years now.

I had previously planned to snort the 60mg when the time felt absolutely right. Reading about how terrible this stuff is to insufflate and how it changes the character of the experience has thrown me off. At this point I have decided to wait until I am ready to dip my feet into IM administation (If I ever do). I have been interested in IM for awhile. There is one thing about it that worries me, I dont want to start using that technique with amphetamines since I like to partake in them every couple of weeks or so. For now I wait until I feel I am ready for the needle.

I've been visiting DPT again, and I'm very, very confused as to the effects that DPT causes. I picked up a gram back in 2009 and it lasted until 2011, dosing occasionally, moreso when I found out how amazing it was with MXE. The thing is, I found the trips very malleable, with a dark and sinister edge to the trip that was wholly engrossing. For example one trip as soon as I hit the MXE hole I imagined that I turned into a Space Marine from WH40k and battled greenskins while Metal Music was playing, the first time I did DPT I snorted it and had sex for like an hour straight and it just felt dark, with a natural tribal drum beat to it that was very erotic.

Now that I've resourced DPT...it's completely different. Before, I would spend my DPT/MXE trips in as much sensory deprivation as possible except for music, allowing the MXE and DPT to interplay and create mind-blowingly creative and intricate hallucinations. Now, I generally find I experience very little CEV's, and closing my eyes leads to dysphoria. These last two trips, I've actually turned off the music, and have extremely powerful OEV's. Reality warping, shapes and shadows turning into for example, an animal, and running around my room. Everything seems...bubbly and slides around, the intricacy is breathtaking, I've only gotten such OEV's from say, combining LSD and Mushrooms at high doses.

Has anyone experienced the nature of DPT changing on them? I think it may just be like DMT was, I only experienced fractals and geometry on DMT for the longest time until I broke through, and now everytime I smoke DMT it's always fantastical landscapes and building populated with entities. The thing is, on DPT I seem to get very paranoid that someone is watching me (And usually something is, be it human, animal, or something else in the hallucinations) and I cannot keep track of my thoughts for the life of me. DPT+MXE was my absolute favourite, and these last two trips I just sat there, completely turned off from all music that I like, annoyed, and waiting for the trip to fade. It also used to never really produce OEV but rather CEV which is why I found it to be the perfect mate for MXE.

I'm not asking "Did I receive DPT?" but rather if anyone has experienced the entire nature of a compound changing for them.

Also for the guy above me, dear christ don't IM amphetamine unless it's incredibly pure and not in pill form, you'll be heading to a hospital sooner or later IM'ing pills (probably sooner)

Status
Not open for further replies.