View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DPT Thread (Version 2) - Life and Death are But One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low dose DPT is absolutely amazing for a social night out on the town with some friends. and fireworks!

okay guys, sell me on DPT.

i love DMT. i love LSD. 2C-B is another favorite. i know nothing about this drug...is it typically smoked like DMT? is the experience as spiritual and deep? what about visuals? are they as vibrant and intense as deems?

okay guys, sell me on DPT.

i love DMT. i love LSD. 2C-B is another favorite. i know nothing about this drug...is it typically smoked like DMT? is the experience as spiritual and deep? what about visuals? are they as vibrant and intense as deems?
With this one its less about the visuals and more about the visions. Less of an altered reality and more of a completely different reality. That's what I've gathered from reading. As to the rest of what you said, yes. DPT can be smoked and it even works orally though its a tad wasteful most would say its qualitatively better. The best effects qualitatively will probably be from smoking, orally, or inject/plug

With this one its less about the visuals and more about the visions. Less of an altered reality and more of a completely different reality. That's what I've gathered from reading. As to the rest of what you said, yes. DPT can be smoked and it even works orally though its a tad wasteful most would say its qualitatively better. The best effects qualitatively will probably be from smoking, orally, or inject/plug

but you havent tried it? im looking for people who have experience with DMT, LSD, etc to chime in and give me a frame of reference

but you havent tried it? im looking for people who have experience with DMT, LSD, etc to chime in and give me a frame of reference

No experience but Im sure it would be your type of thing. Ive done a lot of reading on it because Im going to imbibe soon. There's supposed to be a strong body buzz psychedelic component to it. Some people find it feels horrible to them and only get good effects from extremely high doses.

With this one its less about the visuals and more about the visions. Less of an altered reality and more of a completely different reality.

Bloodshed really nailed the hammer on the head with that statement.

I find it's a crossover between LSD and 5-MeO-DMT (which is very different from n,n-DMT, mind you), even regarding the duration this is true. For me, there seems to be some kind of cutoff, after which I'm tripping really hard, but before which I feel almost sober. This is at ~45 mg nasally. I've only taken it nasally, but higher dosages (75 mg for me, DPT dosage seems to vary a lot between different people) it can be earth shattering.

I'm glad to have finally gotten around to joining the Bluelight community. I just ordered DPT and am wondering how it interacts with 25i-nbome.
I have yet to take a tryptamine, but I've tried 25i before (fake LSD) and it's an interesting experience. Regardless, I'm just excited to finally get into psychadelics again in general.

25i-NBOMe is not even near being what one would call fake LSD. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone here that doesn't know all about the NBOMe series, given their recent infamy and inevitable spotlight.

No, I meant that it was passed off as LSD, but I later found out it was NBOME lol. I can see how you could misconstrue that.

Last edited:
DPT-Wow. The first few times were 20 years ago. Recently I had one 52 mg dose left from 10 (estimated) years ago. I saved it for a long time and then indulged. DPT HCL is stable. It was just kept at room temp in a glass jar. 10 years later the 52 mgs was insufflated, 25 mgs and then 20 minutes later the other 27. Very strong trip with an emphasis on vibrations. Not to mention my body was vibrating too. The vibrations felt like the visual color explosion before they happened. So it seemed the visuals were felt before they were seen and heard. Another time I had my eyes closed on my back deck and felt a very strong vibration above my head, when I opened my eyes my sense of sight turned the vibration into a bird that flew close to my head. It was very interersting. The trip lasts strongly for about 1 1/4 hours and then a gradual comedown for the next hour or two after that.

One very important piece of info on insufflated absorbtion I read in this thread is to not "hoover it". One quick toot or two and let it sit in the nasal cavity. I had found when I kept sniffing it ended up in the back of the throat and had a drip. That seemed to tone it down too. At one point 45 mgs snuffed at once and left in the nasal cavity was very very strong. Hanging on for life type strong. But even when it overwhelms it still feels ok for some reason. And it is at this point I'd mention I dislike snorting anything. I never do, but for me I need to stay away from needles. Although IM sounds perfect too.

As it has been said before, DPT will shred/crush you if you do a good amount. At one point I had some and planned to trip a few times. One good strong trip had me not needing to trip for some time. It is a strong, worthy and important psychedelic. Maybe someday I will revisit.

Is anyone pluggin or has anyone plugged DPT?
Or any reasons why rectal / anal administration would not be adviced?

Info on dosage compared to insufflated dosages would be helpfull.
Generally any info is welcome :).
regards

edit: i found the "[DPT Subthread] DPT Dosage & Methods of Administration"
and asked this question there again.
If you want to discuss or help:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...nistration?p=11683266&viewfull=1#post11683266

Last edited:
I'm planning on IM'ing or IV'ing it, though I've never done either before, so I'll need to do a bit more research. From what I've read DPT somewhat insoluble, so you need to heat it to get it into the solution, and most people use a lighter from a distance because it's heat sensitive. Is there any better way to heat it that someone has tried, like hot water or something?

All of the DPT hcl I have worked with seems to dissolve slowly. I prepare such solutions in a glass vial, adding the powder, adding the half cc water, hitting a lighter beneath to heat it and dissolve it, the sucking it out for some manor of filtration.

I'm planning on IM'ing or IV'ing it, though I've never done either before, so I'll need to do a bit more research. From what I've read DPT somewhat insoluble, so you need to heat it to get it into the solution, and most people use a lighter from a distance because it's heat sensitive. Is there any better way to heat it that someone has tried, like hot water or something?

I recently received a questionable sample of dpt hcl which is brownish with multi colored grains throughout. This vendors MET hcl is a bit sketchy also. Has anyone else received this batch and are there any tests available offline to test this substance?

Both could be tested for the presence of tryptamines using Ehrlich's reagent.

the only batch of DPT i ever sampled was slightly tanish. seemed to work fine.

what to expect from dpt

hey I got a question for you guys I'm getting ready to pick up some dpt. I am a somewhat expierenced tripperr I taking mushrooms numerous times LSD I've never taken DMt though but I've also take it in the new 25xseries. now I'm concerned how I'm going to react when I do this and I really don't know what to expect but I know one thing that your supposed to do is meditate for a good 20 minutes to a half hour before you doze. so if anybody can get me any feedback on what to expect with this oh I would greatly appreciate it

I think I'll be picking some of this up now as well, you guys really sparked my interest.
Now my vendor only had the hcl salt, is this still possible to vaporize like the freebase or is it generally a waste?

Status
Not open for further replies.