View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DPT Thread (Version 2) - Life and Death are But One

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive never felt enticed to repeat the experience after going through it.

I have snorted some and after realizing it wasnt where i wanted to be i smoked some more to to boost the trip and worked great.

I have snorted some and after realizing it wasnt where i wanted to be i smoked some more to to boost the trip and worked great.

this is what i was planning on doing. But more specifically, would a DPT experience cause a lingering tolerance to other psychedelic drugs like many tryptamines, or would it have little to no effect the next day, a la DMT?

how small is the smallest noticible test you can do and still notice its there

hcl sniffled....

its for a project...... =D

Last edited:
1.) Its HCl. Hydrogen-Chloride.
2.) Don't eyeball. Threshold snorted dose is said to be from 5-20 mg. I would have no way of telling you how 'big' that'll be.

1.) Its HCl. Hydrogen-Chloride.
2.) Don't eyeball. Threshold snorted dose is said to be from 5-20 mg. I would have no way of telling you how 'big' that'll be.

Noted. Believe it or not I used to do chemistry a long time ago :)

Does DPT cause tolerance like most psychedelics, or is it seemingly immune to it like DMT?

I've used it via IM injection a few days in a row. There seems to be a deterioration in the quality of effects but it was definitely still getting me to a point I would consider a trip. I'm going to take a few days off before going back though. I found like a bump to be pretty effective but the following days use not so much.

Is DPT more intense than LSD?

I realize this question is subjective, but I have been rather apprehensive to dive into the 2 grams I stockpiled. What is a good first timer dose just to get a feel for DPT? Not fully blown trip, but not uncomfortable like low doses of psychedelics can sometimes be.

I don't want full blown ego-loss with my first experiments with DPT, so just enough to get a good grasp would be preferable.

I will be snorting hcl unless converting to freebase and smoking DPT is a much preferable method of adminis.tration?

Well I did 50 mgs Im injection which I enjoyed and I found it more full on than LSD but not really scary at the same time.

What I've heard from a few people is when snorting its better to go somewhat higher as the fear and nausea is still persistent at the lower levels and you have less of an ego at the higher levels so there isn't really a 'you' to be scared. Probably like 60 mgs would be a good first insuffalated dose if you are fairly experienced with LSD/shrooms. The body load seems heavier from the insuffalation reports I've read and vomiting is not uncommon. with im I feel a slight nausea (less than shrooms) and its very floaty to me.

^I agree that 60 mg insufflated is probably a good starter dose to see what DPT is about, but not that ego dissolution won't be frightening. There have been times around 60 mg IM where I've felt like a wind sock composed of wispy strands of spider silk stretching thin in the beam of a photon cannon. I usually just remind myself that if I just lay there nothing bad can physically harm me. I watch my stomach rise and fall to verify that I'm breathing and focus on keeping a nice controlled rhythm.

I've been reading DPT trip reports on Erowid today. Holy fuck balls... Hardly anybody said that it didn't blow LSD away... lots of reports of losing it and going to the hospital though, some with serious cardiac effects. :/

A couple of 20mg bumps on top of 6 or 7 beers was quite nice and mellow. No nausea or bad body load.

The movie we were watching felt so much more real and interesting.

Yeah MagicalKat, the old Erowid reports always really put me off. It seems though that these days most people are finding it pretty serene. Personally I think it's because over time the content of psychedelics changes due to the fact that by communicating and researching online about them we collectively add to our experience with them as a whole. I am waiting to try DPT now whereas I used to be too terrified for years. But it seems like hardly anyone anymore is describing it as frightening, just intense and amazing. Most seem to report a really warm, glowing, luxurious body feel actually. I think IM injection makes it a lot smoother for one, but I'll have to try snorting. I don't suppose it works well rectally, anyone?

I wonder if the problem was impurities in the early DPT that caused so many problems... though I swear some of those were recent reports...

Either way, I wouldn't snort it... so it would have to be rectal or bust.

^If you do it rectally you might try squirting an MAOI solution up there first to get rid of the MAO there. I've often wondered if this would work to make ayahuasca more bioavailable than orally. I haven't come across any reports that try this technique specifically, though.

I've heard that DPT is rectally quite active at 70mg... It was in one of the many Erowid reports I read out of curiosity and boredom yesterday.

Yah I personally think Im injection is just much smoother and 'sharper' than insuffalation with dpt. A guy on another forum just this summer ended up having the police come to his place while on dpt because he apparently went outside screaming like a loon and was seeing devils and stuff and a few others have mentioned worrying about the cardiac effects. I don't think the purity has changed or that there is even that many less bad dpt trips. If there is though I think it has to do with increasingly available information on this psychedelic, so people are able to better prepare themselves with like trip sitters or whatever kind of safety measures they feel need to be taken.

Ironically, most of the DPT trips that ended up in hospitalizations were done with trip sitters present. DPT seems to be a temperamental one...

I know this has been discussed a few times, but it just isn't clicking with me. Could someone please explain as simply as possible how to convert the DPT hcl to freebase?

I'd like to try it with 30-50mg first. I'm only working with a 500mg sample and I would hate to waste any of it because of my ignorance. The DPT Primer on erowid requires some chemicals I'm not familiar with, nor do I think I have access to.

Thanks in advance guys. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.