View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DPT Thread (Version 2) - Life and Death are But One

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading about purple DPT years ago too. If I recall, it was still fine in potency, but I could be mistaken. But I definitely recall hearing about purple DPT.

Thinking about getting this.....scratch that i'm getting it since I loved nn and 5-meo so much.

So i finally tried my DPT..
first of all, i'll say, DPT IS AMAZING. I loved it.

I had three 50 mgs gelcaps.

So i started by snorting 25 mgs mixed with a good amount of ketamine. That seemed to go over alright, so I snorted another 25 soon after, for a total of 50. I had a really amazing psychedelic voyage from that, so I decided to do 100 mgs all at once, immediately after coming down from my first trip. I also snorted the 100 mgs with a lot of ketamine.

It was a veeeeeeery sensual psychedelic trip, with lots of greens and purples and golds and black darkness everywhere at the same time. It had an amazingly eurphoric body buzz (maybe the ketamine did that part, or contributed to the nice body feeling somehow)....but I was QUITE out of body feelings...it was very....eternal...and very indescribable and cosmic. And quite long lasting. I remember it made breathing feel orgasmic almost. Anyways. Can't wait to do more !!

My apologies, I wasn't performing harm reduction by writting that i retract it...I'll be more carefull with my words.... I might invest in a scale coz i do quite a lot of RC's... these look OK and cheap http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....68&ih=027&category=72667&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

Get a .001g scale, rather than that .01g one you linked to. I found one recently on Amazon that's quite good for $30 American... really good price and it's accurate. Scales can be off by +- 1 unit of measure. So with a .01g scale like the one you linked to, if you weighed out .02 grams (20mg), it could be anywhere from 1o to 30mg. But if you have a .001g scale, it goes by the milligram, so if you weigh out 8mg it will be 7-9, much more accurate.

Snorted 50mgs, very intense, came up in 15 minutes or so, lasted for two hours, some visuals in a psilocybin style, less than id anticipated, music is really accentuated on it, on my bed for most of the experience tripping on the music eyes closed, pretty overwhelmed. Not particularly scary as some reports have suggested. No body load issues. Needed to take a lot of shits which is fairly common for me when Im taking hallucinogens.

Last edited:
Spent last night watching the prodigy on this amazing substance. My new favourite....

Snorted 60mg on the peak of an aMT and 4-ac0-dmt combo....

Best night of my life

^^^

As i said, best night of my life. Wish I hadn't spent years wasting money on booze , coke even MDMA.

I took 50mg aMT , waited until the 4 hour mark, then took 25mg 4-aco-dmt, waited an hour, was peaking on both aMT and the 4-aco-dmt. Then I decided to take the plunge. Went back to my tent ( all of my friends looked like there skin was purple at this time) and finally snorted my line....

By the time I made it back to the stage where the prodigy were playing I could "see" the music . I just partied for the rest of the night in my own little world ( we decided that we had entered a state where we could see another dimension but were not physically there, and that time does not exist....)
Weed was smoked throughout which seemed to up the intensity considerably.

Anyway , there was no crash, just a nice slow gentle landing , with lots of lovely aMT afterglow.

Only side effect I was worried about was my heart rate but forgot about that when I noticed the stars . They began dancing to the music, became very large , and to take on " personalities".

I was later informed it was raining all night, no stars were present, and that the prodigy finished a whole half hour before I noticed ...

Both of those (4-AcO and DPT) have been extremely good inclusions to aMT combos. I never thought to do all three at the same time. Maybe I'll try that!

But yeah, aMT/DPT is like an orgy with angels.

Here's my report from years ago.

It seems that this is now around and about again....Could it be fun at a festival? The great outdoors and nice sunny weather / fun music + friends?

Hmmm I've just noticed the Doses, which make it work out quite expensive.

The doses are pretty high, especially if you're not willing to IM it. DPT a worthwhile chemical for its unique and powerful ego dissolving properties though. If I could only have a handful of chemicals for the rest of my life it would be in my inventory.

After having things like 2cp which only need 10mg it is a bit too easy to compare the cost differential.

But yeah I guess I will follow up on dpt regardless....if it is that interesting :)

The doses are pretty high, especially if you're not willing to IM it. DPT a worthwhile chemical for its unique and powerful ego dissolving properties though. If I could only have a handful of chemicals for the rest of my life it would be in my inventory.
Simply reading things like this defeats the cost problem IMO. Plus i've always had this feeling about DPT:). I'll know soon enough=D. I heard snorting was fairly good(ex. 30 mgs for a fairly strong trip). Hearing this though makes me want to I.M. it when I get the chance.

I'll probably be smoking & snorting it when i get ahold of some in the relatively near future. The oral reports seem a bit more glowing though. Interested to see what i think for myself

don't think so, though the dosage is quite high, >100mg for oral. Smoked & insufflated dosages are substantially lower though

I wish that DPT wasn't so expensive... Doing things intranasally hardly ever works for me and I'm not sticking a needle in myself any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.