• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Glass-on-Glass connection on bong is stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, definitely don't try it again an expect to have the same results. I've lost 2 bongs that way. Once was my fault, then the second time some other idiot did it while i was in the bathroom

I could give ya better advice on how to do it if i had some sort of idea about how your bong is other then it being glass on glass.

I would just apply a lot of force to getting it out, because I trust my glass.

What the fuckkkkkkkkk

:sus::sus::!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:sus::sus::sus::!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!8o DO NOT LISTEN TO THE PERSON WHO SAID TAP ON IT WITH A PEN OR PENCIL!!!!!! I JUST FUCKIN BROKE MY BONG LIKE THAT UNFIXABLE TOTALLY BROKEN WHAT THE FUCK
I JOINED THIS SITE JUST TO TELL WHOEVER IS READING THIS NOT TO DO IT. your welcome i just saved your bong

I usually dab up the stuck seal with a bit of oil (not motor oil obviously) and let it sit overnight before attempting to start the operation, seems to help at least as much as the hot water trick. Glass on glass is awesome compared to those old little rubber ring joints but I think most of us experience a broken bowl/downstem from a stuck GonG joint at one time or another in our career. Sucks it was your whole bong though, sorry man.

So this thread was created in 2008, bumped in 2009, then again in 2011, and now once again in 2013. Its over.

Status
Not open for further replies.