Bluelight

Thread: DXM- going into miltary, how many days b4 using will pop on test?

1. Collapse Details
    DXM- going into miltary, how many days b4 using will pop on test? 
    Ive searched through threads and it seems up in the air. Any one in the military or anyone taken a govt/ quality drug test while taking DXM in a reasonable to have it pop hot? (false pcp/ opiates)

Any experience would be appreciated

2. Collapse Details

DXM shouldn't show up in any standard drug-test. It would only be detected if that's what they were specifically looking for.

And also, I was using DXM in modest amounts when I went to MEPS and did all my physiacl evaluations and tests and everything and had no problems. I was also using not-so-mild amounts of marijuana up to a week before I went in, if that tells you anything about their testing cut-offs

Hope your experiance in the military goes better than mine. The worst part about training is dealing with all of the idiot-people that you're in training with. Ignore the morons, and you'll be fine. Ignore the drill SGT's too, they yell a lot about nothing. Just do exactly what they tell you, and tune-out the rest... they'll tell you to do shit that's impossible, just do it anyway, they want to see if you'll actually try, or if you'll bitch and whine about it.

Sorry, that got WAAAY off topic, but GOOD LUCK

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by inSaMity
    DXM shouldn't show up in any standard drug-test. It would only be detected if that's what they were specifically looking for.

And also, I was using DXM in modest amounts when I went to MEPS and did all my physiacl evaluations and tests and everything and had no problems. I was also using not-so-mild amounts of marijuana up to a week before I went in, if that tells you anything about their testing cut-offs

Hope your experiance in the military goes better than mine. The worst part about training is dealing with all of the idiot-people that you're in training with. Ignore the morons, and you'll be fine. Ignore the drill SGT's too, they yell a lot about nothing. Just do exactly what they tell you, and tune-out the rest... they'll tell you to do shit that's impossible, just do it anyway, they want to see if you'll actually try, or if you'll bitch and whine about it.

Sorry, that got WAAAY off topic, but GOOD LUCK

no that helped. ive been through boot for airforce but got a fraudulant enlistment for my back. and everything u said is true.

so to make sure im straight, when was the last time u used dxm b4 meps? and i have heard people in the military using dxm and pop hot for pcp/ opiates

4. Collapse Details

It was about 2 nights before (as in did it on a Monday night and went in for meps wednesday morning), had about 3/4 a bottle of dextromethorophan polistyrex. Drank a lot of liquor the next day, but I doubt that had any effect.

I think I might have heard about dxm turning up as pcp or opiates, but I think that those might just be rumors that people repeat. I think you'll be fine.

If you're that worried drink a bunch of cran juice and water, works like a charm

5. Collapse Details

No drug testing questions.