• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

One more word about getting high with loperamide (Immodium)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It helps ease wds, and long term use caused dependency, even causing this stuff to be scheduled as a cII for a short amount of time. Personally, the last time i took this stuff i gulped down half a bottle, and spent a good 2 hours trying to write off the buzz as a placebo effect. I can shoot up 240mgs of oxy in a night with no problem, so i would imagine others wouldn't have a problem feeling something.

I experimented once with this stuff then the initial anecdotal reports started popping up on this board a year or so ago.....I can't remember the specifics of the dosage, but i want to say it was 16-18mgs. I had no tolerance, but definately felt the opiod itch that day. So i took them.....

Very very slight feeling.....no euphoria or anything, but some stem of the cravings. Slight uptick in mood. Maybe comparable to half a vicodin or something...

I was not expecting ANYTHING considering how vehement everyone in the original thread was about the impossibility of anything happening. At least anything not involving quinine. But I was colonically challenged for a week, and ended up taking a laxative on day five or six just to get rid of the bowling ball in my stomach. That alone was enough for me to stop the experimentation....

But if I had to put my checkmark on either "works" or "doesn't work," I would go with the former. It was slight...but noticeable. It's interesting to me when people make such snap condemnations about things they know nothing about though. Lacey k's posts in this thread were absurd...notice how she gone at the end.

Can someone report on the fillers that are in Immodium? Can't be too good for ya...

I'll just say again - 2 mg of loperamide can produce the same amount of constipation as, say, 10-20 mg of hydrocodone. If you take 100 mg of loperamide, that's 50 times the "constipation value" of the reccommended dose. Shit man, good luck with that

Specious Arguments.

That's all these days-on-end constipation arguments are; specious.

If you take a gram today, you will be constipated for a day or two, but not much longer, if at all. All will be well.

The drug produces it's constipating effect by slowing down peristalsis. Without normal intestinal motility, your intestines absorb more water from the shit, and they become dry and hard to pass. The drug can only slow it down so much, and even still, there are only so many receptors available.

That and the half-life means the effect is limited to a few half-lives.

You won't be constipated for long. You may even become accustomed to the effects after a few days, making the remaining half-life even less problematic.

lol, yeah it is funny, I agree, but It was a serious question.
Anti-Poop stuck up the pooper...come on...someone try it

^^^^i don't know but since first reading this thread, i've read at least 3 or 4 threads regarding the same thing.

it's about time for the "big and dandy shit once a month loperamide thread"....

I can't completely knock it though, it helped me get off suboxone somewhat. :\

as far as getting high I don't know or care.

when codeine is OTC who wud bother?

but for others i endorse this idea.

what harm can it do? :)

ah true, gay. back when i had money i used to be able to get a solid 4000mgs of codeine for 50 bucks in under an hour. combined with promethazine and you've got yourself a solid 9 or so killer times on your hands.

i find it ironic that the american illegal pharmaceutical scene is so massive (oxy, fent, dillys everywhere etc) but codeine isnt even OTC, but in aus where i am codeine and dihydrocodeine is OTC but all other pharmys are nearly impossible to get a hold of unless you're very well connected. (and even if you did, its stupidly expensive)

lacey k said:
we are jus stating facts

okay, let's see the facts..

lacey k said:
im sure its possible for him to get high off it, just that he is one in a million, so nobody else should really try n waste their time.

this is not a fact.

lacey k said:
Some people become millionaires by doin ridiculous random shit and it works out for them.

this is not a fact.

lacey k said:
What im sayin is there is always things thats exceptions to the rule, and once in a while they do work out, but it dont mean that the rule is changed, ya feel me.

i definitely do not 'feel you'. oh and this is not a fact.

lacey k said:
Plus i really fucin doubt that anyone with a halfway significant tolerance would be able to get high in any way off this shit.

this is not a fact.

lacey k said:
If he gotta take 100 somethin pills to get off and he aint mention dope or oxy or fent or methadone use or nothin like that, then im guessin he can also get high off tramadol, etc.

this is not a fact.

lacey k said:
If im wrong about the tolerance thing please let me kno cuz Im jus guessin this I dont kno dude well enough to speak for his tolerance, but that is my best estimate of the situation .....

and for the grand finale you totally reverse your initial statement. wow.

This reminds me of some kids i knew in high school who would swear to god that lithium got them high.lol

ifonly said:
lacey, you are quite right. you are stating facts; i didnt mean that you were talking shit. more that centre fag. however the only thing i am unsure on is the 'one in a million mutation' thing.

there has been enough heresay and anecdotal reports here to show me that it is probably not a "one in a million" chance. it may be that yes, some people can get high and others cant, but i wouldnt make it as rare as you're saying.

as for tolerance, you are absolutely correct there also. this is for opiate naive people. career users would definately not be able to make an use of this (im pretty sure) - however, OD is made up of people from all walks, so i still think that malfunkshun's info is helpful and relevant. i just didnt like to see someone put their time and effort into posting information for no other reason than to benefit others (he could very well have kept it to himself, it doesnt matter, he still has fun) and then he gets pounced on by all these people accusing him of lying? its utter faggotry.

i believe funkshun, and id ont think he is a rare case. i think it is probably feasible to a lot of users with little or no tolerance. i personally dont care much for getting high anymore, but still. centre and others can kiss my ass. lacey you can kiss my lips - i love girls with attitude.

peace

lacey is way off pinpoint wrote a post explaining how everything she said had zero merit lol fail post is fail

^Lacey k's got a Ph.D in street-bonics though DAWG.

Can somebody provide us with a definite answer on how the BBB works and whether or not a small amount of loperamide (or any technically BBB-"non-permeable" substance) can pass through?

He should be stoned!

A few years ago, I posted a thread similar to this (different group) and I suffered tremendous public humiliation. Let the stonning begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.