Votes: 33 6.9%
  • I am female and in favor of circumcision

Votes: 44 9.2%
  • I am female and against circumcision

Votes: 28 5.9%
  • Other - I'll post my response below

Votes: 12 2.5%

• Total voters
penis, cut or not = ugly. me likes boobs and the clam samich.

When are we going to have a "Baloney Curtains" thread?

Im uncut and based in the UK. Unlike America circumcision isn't really a standard practice here and I'd say two third's of the people I know are uncut.

I'm happy I was left as I was. I like my foreskin, how my penis looks and I wouldn't want it changed.

Uncut 31 y.o in Aus. My dad is uncut , so is my brother and most of my mates. Im about to become a dad for the first time and not sure if were having a boy or girl. If our babys a boy Id like him to get it done. I havent discussed it with the midwives/docs yet. If the carers are against the idea I will probably let him keep the curtain. I dont see the harm .. I cant remember the pain or anything.

posner said:
No, the protection circumcision offers would still be the same, it is simply that people may be more prone to employing additional methods of protection in first world countries.

When the risks aren't the same the protection offered isn't the same.

fairnymph does seem to have a full blown obsession with foreskin.

I've had a few guys with foreskin and I can't say I was moved one way or the other.

*shrug*

I bet if every man could feel what it's like to have a foreskin and not have one they would choose to keep theirs.

probably. Its definitely pretty awesome.

aanallein said:
When the risks aren't the same the protection offered isn't the same.

You're confused. Theoretically, the threat of exposure may not be the same (although I would disagree if you are talking about HPV).
However the protection would be the same biologically. Also, depending on what community you live in and are a part of (not sexually), the threat of exposure may be the same and you may not know it.

But again, you are only talking about HIV and not HPV, which has also been the focus of some studies, is considerably harder to protect against and is widespread in first world countries.

I have also said repeatedly that those studies are not at all definitive. I am not necessarily suggesting that everyone be circumcised. I am suggesting that people be open to at least the possibility that circumcision may be a benefit.

Last edited:
smokethedaysaway said:
once the cock is hard it looks the same.

if men are uncut they are better lovers

I dont know..I like looking at my guys penis even when soft. I have seen photos of uncut and it just doesnt appeal to me. It would make me want him not naked all the time for me.

As far as the better lovers i dont agree. Just because uncut might be more sensitive doesnt make them any more special in the lovemaking area imo.

I do, and I agree.

Having more sensitive glands does not make one a more skillful partner.

But you are free to think otherwise, if that works for you.

:)

( doh )

Last edited:
I have to say in my limited experience of sleeping with cut and uncut guys, it's the uncut guys that seem less sensitive. Go figure.

I'm pro-choice with regards to this, but I have to say from my observations that you're better off cut. You don't need that bit of extra skin.

I'll see if I can find some comparative pictures for younger members who may not know the difference.

beetlebot...

what makes you say i dont need my foreskin? do you need the hood of your clit?

when i am fully erect, all that extra skin disappears. this leads me to belive that if it was not there, then my erection wouldnt be quite as full, or large.

while i dont think there is any studies to confirm it, i think that people who are uncut have bigger erections.

genital mutilation issues aside, that possibility alone is enough to make me quite happy to support the intact movement.

uncut all the way, i personally find the sight of a cut penis repulsive! i love being able to nuzzle all of my partners natural,smooth beautiful willy....it's perfect how it is, so why chop abit of it off??

Beatlebot said:
I'll see if I can find some comparative pictures for younger members who may not know the difference.

wha? lol I'm sure 'younger' folks could ID the difference. But just in case,
bring on the cack!

Noodle said:
Having more sensitive glands does make one a more skillful partner.

Of all the things that go into being a good lover, having a more sensitive glans than one that is already - while cut - extremely sensitive seems pretty far down on the list to me. I can't imagine that it has much to do with a man's ability.

I think there's a good chance that there's no difference in sensitivity at all, because there is only so much sensation we can take. The brain probably compensates for the difference, toning down the sensations if they're too much. Ask any circumcised man how sensitive the head of his dick is. He'll give you the same answer as an uncircumcised man.

On the other hand, I have read of a (relatively small) British study that concluded women have slightly more orgasms with uncircumcised men. Perhaps the motion of the penis inside the woman is more natural and contributes to more satisfaction if the man is uncut.

I'm circumcised but if given the choice would have opted for a partial circumcision, just taking off whatever foreskin would hang past the glans. To me that would be the best of both worlds.

Vandalaay said:
wha? lol I'm sure 'younger' folks could ID the difference. But just in case,
bring on the cack!
Your wish is my command ;)

The uncircumcised penis
NSFW:
p5aa.jpg

The circumcised penis
NSFW:
after5b.jpg

I am cut. My parents told me they almost didnt cut me but I guess I am glad they did. Out of all my friends I can only think of one who is un-cut, but then again I havent seen all my friends dicks. I like the way it looks but I dont know what I will do if I have a son. I think it looks a lot better cut but Im not sure I would want to put my son through that kind of pain. My parents decided to go through with it because it was the thing to do when I was born.

I just wouldnt want my child to feel odd because they were different from everyone else. I know different doesnt mean bad but it might make you insecure. I havenet heard about anyone tearing their hood during sex but that might be reason enough to chop it off.

exarkann said:
beetlebot...

what makes you say i dont need my foreskin? do you need the hood of your clit?

when i am fully erect, all that extra skin disappears. this leads me to belive that if it was not there, then my erection wouldnt be quite as full, or large.

while i dont think there is any studies to confirm it, i think that people who are uncut have bigger erections.

genital mutilation issues aside, that possibility alone is enough to make me quite happy to support the intact movement.

Well it's just a matter of opinion, that's the whole point. However, I'm somewhat swayed toward the idea that it's more beneficial for both men and women if the guy is cut. If patriarchal societies have been doing it for hundreds of years, it's definitely not a bad thing for men, that's for sure. It is definitely not in the same league as most genital mutilation practices for girls.

I think the difference in the size of your erection is minimal, however, cut men do have harder erections, because they don't have that extra skin. Whether this is a good thing or not just depends on personal preference.

Either way, I don't think men should feel bad whatever state their penis is in. It's not going to be a dealbreaker for potential partners.